OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Vaccine Safety Project - Help RFK, Jr. Now GF4nkAnhlAWOmsuzPM3NhTl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

https://youtu.be/9x7uCm_am28

World Mercury Project
Published on Nov 20, 2017

Support Vaccine Safety Project! Partner with RFK, Jr. to restore scientific integrity and a clean regulatory process to our Federal agencies charged with keeping children healthy. Please help us achieve the six steps to vaccine safety. SHARE with family and friends. Join the movement! https://igg.me/at/vaccinesafetyproject

terbo56

terbo56

I know this man, Robert Frank Kennedy, as he is a very prominent lawyer here in Central Florida, and is involved with the Morgan and Morgan Lawyers, of Orlando- His TV commercials are on every night-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

yep Robert Francis Kennedy, son of Bobby.
Though he is a Kennedy and thereby subject to massive scrutiny by me, he jumped on a cause that I have been a part of for over 40years, vaccines.
Here we have a man that is actually telling the truth and trying to loosen the strangle hold that big pharma has around our children's well being.
To bad he won't be any help in the long run ...

Trump Ignores Kennedys Vaccine Commission Appoints Pro Vaccine Secretary

https://youtu.be/FwX8sxTdQ7s

Darren Woodward
Published on Nov 21, 2017

Published on Nov 20, 2017 Trump Ignores Kennedy's Vaccine Commission Appoints Big Pharma Pro-Vaccine advocate for Secretary of Health and Human Services. "Eli Lilly is the inventor and was the primary manufacturer of thimerosal, a mercury-based preservative used in vaccines that is linked to autism and other neurological disorders" states Health Impact News George Soros in feud with Hungarian politicians who accuse him of paying to import refugees and creating a humanitarian crisis. links: http://healthimpactnews.com/2017/pres

terbo56

terbo56

Don't get me wrong, as I have big respect for Trump, and his strong beliefs for this country, although some 'others' would probably beg to differ, however, when it comes to poisonous vaccines being injected into infants, maybe Trump should take another look, and sometimes, with 'BIG' things like this, I wonder IF he really knows what he is doing-

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I respect your right to view Cheetoman45 any way you want terbo... but I sure do not share that view. He is just another dbag CEO of US Inc. to me. I am thankful that the vile subhuman whore of Babylon Hitlery was not hired as CEO though  so there is that. LOL
And yes ... he should stand behind his bs platform that he used in obtaining his employment with regards to shutting down big pharma but as we all can plainly see... that is not gonna happen. He probably owns stock in Merck and Pfizer. :)

terbo56

terbo56

Had the "Whore of Babylon' been elected, we'd all probably me Fema'd already- And as far as Trump goes, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt, as apparently he was the chosen one to bring out the machinations of the Clinton Foundation, and the rampant pedophilia that is instilled in D.C., but, there is something that I am seeing that leads me to believe that eventually, we will see his true self emerge, and yes, there is something definitely wrong, and I think that you think and see the same thing as I do, I guess time will tell, and at least you are honest and wholesome in your feelings about the man, and I fault nobody for their beliefs, it is what makes a lot of us human- Thank you 4 keeping me str8- And I am thinking you are right, as far as Merck and Pfizer are concerned, I was hoping Kennedy would get his chance to right a deadly and fatal wrong- Poisonous vaccinations on children should be outlawed, permanently, and those that continue to force this agenda, should be permanently jailed, OR executed--

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum