OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Coming Home… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Coming Home… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Coming Home… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Coming Home… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Coming Home… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Coming Home… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Coming Home… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Coming Home… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Coming Home… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Coming Home… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Coming Home… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Coming Home…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coming Home… Empty Coming Home… Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:18 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Coming Home…

December 2, 2017 / Visionkeeper

Coming Home… Grunge-hipster-indie-love-favim-com-5170029
Photo Source:
Well the craziness just keeps getting crazier as our reality seems to careen out of control. One thing is for sure. Our situation is NOT going to change all on its own. So many people respond to that statement with ” Yeah, but what the heck can we do?” A major key component to change is changing ourselves first and like the age-old pebble in the pond, our ripples will quietly move outward into the world. This situation in the world right now does not demand anything from us we don’t already have to offer up.  A powerful place to begin to make changes is with our beliefs!
Forever it seems we have had our minds twisted and bent to fit an agenda that has been in the works for decades and decades. It was discovered early on through serious Government research that the human mind can be manipulated many ways and television became one of the convenient modes of transportation into our homes and into our minds. We have come to believe over time in what we have been told and have programmed these beliefs into our systems, all the while many of those beliefs may not be the truth. The good part of this story is that whatever gets put into our minds can be eliminated or replaced with new ways of thinking. Not an easy job to tackle but it does work and we need to start living life with truthful beliefs otherwise we are way out of balance and chaos ensues.
Our job today is to become researchers and not always on the Internet, but within ourselves as well. We are so accustomed to just accepting what we are told that there is little to no research being done into the validity of what we are being told.  The media didn’t get the label of ‘fake news’ for no reason. Sadly, a huge amount of what is being put forth to the public is biased and personalized reporting, not to mention all of the things going on in our country and around the world that are not even being given airtime! In other words, we are often forming our beliefs on mis-truths or half-truths! No wonder everything is so out of whack. This is why this moment in time, as we are mid-stream into switching from old to new, it is so important for us to go through our beliefs to make sure they are accurate. This process should always be done, but we skipped this part of the process in our haste to keep up with the Joneses.
Try sitting down with a piece of paper and write out a list of your major beliefs and go within and ask yourself “Is this how I truly feel about each one?” “Does it settle easily within me or are there vague rumblings of doubt that skirt the periphery of my mind?” I’ve been doing this a lot lately in my efforts to silence the negative voices that love to wreak havoc in my head. I first of all had to take notice of my beliefs because they are so automatic they fly in and out unnoticed. Once I can grab hold of one I take a few moments to ask myself how real and true this belief really is. Most often they are false! And so I replace it with something truthful and positive.
There  is a great deal in regards to the world we have been told about and one has to wonder how true it all is. We have to learn to read ourselves, feel our guts and take note of those doubts we usually brush aside. In the new world that is slowly arising,  TRUTH will be king! The only way we are going to know if things are true or not is to run it through our senses. How do we FEEL about it? If our beliefs are off it is up to us to pay attention to when these beliefs come forth and question! Look, we can’t rely on the media to tell the truth, Social media is censoring our searches or directing us away from what we are searching for and all the talking heads on television are not telling truthful facts, they are rambling on and on about THEIR opinions! Just because something is their opinion does not make it true! There is a great deal of dishonesty going on right now therefore it is paramount we learn to sense truth for ourselves or at very least, question what we are told.
The world has become instantaneous in delivering everything to us with very little effort on our parts and while extremely convenient for us, it has allowed us to stop paying attention in taking stock of the world for ourselves. We have played right into their hands and we must stop! I harp a lot about thinking for ourselves because I recognize the urgent importance of staying on top of things, especially today as we are so surrounded by lies, but also because it is time for us to get back to living our lives through ourselves. Humanity has been led into division, disconnection and altered beliefs and it is damaging our journeys through life. It is time to come back into ourselves and reconnect and take an active part in living everyday. The days of autopilot are over if we are to survive and move ourselves forward.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum