Latest topics
» Mysterious bright UFO-like object suddenly appears on the surface of the Moon
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Intel Sign-IO: Gloves That Turn Sign Language into Audible Speech
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» IMF officially declares global economic recession
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - What is Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind?
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Keukenhof Gardens virtually open - We will bring Keukenhof to you!
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Solar Wind Stream Hit Earth's Magnetic Field-Sunspot From the Next Solar Cycle is Turning Into View
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» War With the International Banking Cartel? Or NESARA?
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyToday at 9:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» INCREDIBLE UFO TR3B FOOTAGE OVER MINNEAPOLIS MARCH 28TH 2020
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Watch the Moon Inside the Magnificent "Winter Circle of Stars" *** Superb Stargazing ***
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Cigar Shaped Object Seen Near The International Space Station?
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Key To Solving EVERY Problem Is At Out Fingertips - Gregg Braden
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Covid-19: Global Ceasefire
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Its Surreal'! Tent Hospital Erected In Central Park, Just Like The Division
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» John McAfee: DMT and Other Drugs
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford - Benjamin Fulford 3-30-20… “Abe, Macron, Merkel & Prince Charles to be “coronavirused
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 7:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class April 5, 2020~Basics In Water
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 6:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A large extremely bright white light caught on video in Bristol, Pennsylvania
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 9:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Qanon - Through the Looking Glass, In it Together. plus more
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» 'Dr. Strangelove Syndrome' actually exists
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - CORONA VIRUS UPDATE
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:33 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » 12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56
There is one that is similar in New Hampshire, it is called the 'Man in the Mountain', I have seen it with a 'spruce tree' that someone tied underneath the 'chin' to make it look like it had a beard-There is another one in 'Franconia Notch', New Hampshire that is called 'Indian Head'- Trees resemble a headdress from the top of the head back- :xmas4:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yay you found your train smilie! :)

terbo56

terbo56
I did, thank you!! It's a nice one, too!!! :xmas4:

MartyM

MartyM
Yeah Terbo, unfortunately the "Old Man of the Mountain"  aka "The Great Stone Face" collapsed in May of 2003. It's not officially known for sure how old it was, but it was at least 198 yrs. old. There had been many attempts over the years to preserve the 'Ol Man' using steel cables etc. to hold it together, but finally the support structure of underlying rocks gave way and most all of the Ol' Man with it. At least 'Indian Head' still stands.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Thank you, Marty, for the info on the 'Man in the Mountain', I was not aware of it crumbling to the ground- The last time I was at 'Elephant's head' at Crawford Notch, was in fact, the last time I saw the 'Ol Man, around 1997, and saw it before I went to 'Elephant's Head'- Sat up there, drank a couple of beers, and ate an Italian sandwich that day on Elephant's head, I think it was on a Saturday, toward the end of the month, in July- It was a very warm day that day-I used to go up there all the time, as I loved it there, and enjoyed seeing the 'miniature' look of the tourist train from The Conway Scenic Railroad-I rode on that in years past, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all that were on the train! It is beautiful in the fall, with the changing of the seasons, all the different colors of the trees-

terbo56

terbo56
*BUMP* -For Marty- :xmas1:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum