Latest topics
» (More) Early Tic Tac UFOs! Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 8:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Terence McKenna - The Cost of Sanity In This Society
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 5:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Telescope Moon 4K: Discovery of a Mysterious “HEXAGONAL” Crater Janssen Filmed
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 5:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Multiple UFOs Hovering Above The Mexico City And Blinking Sun!? plus MORE
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 4:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dane Wigington - Geoengineering: ITNJ Video Testimony
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 3:34 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Robert Kennedy Jr Silenced at Harlem Vaccine Forum Event
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alert! Elizabeth Warren Attempts to Block Bank Bailouts!!
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 3:28 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jim Willie
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 3:27 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MASSIVE Inflation Cover-Up.. An EXTERMINATION. By Gregory Mannarino
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 3:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» CIVIL UNREST IS ERUPTING ALL OVER THE WORLD, BUT JUST WAIT UNTIL THE UNITED STATES JOINS THE PARTY
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 11:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cloud UFO Moves Through Parking Lot In Virginia Scaring The Heck Out Of Eyewitnesses lol
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 11:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery surrounds London's 'Havering Hoard'
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Assange Denied Request To Delay Extradition Hearing; Prepares To Fight “Unprecedented” Charges
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Our star's companion is approaching the inner planets of the Solar System plus MORE
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language – Buzz Aldrin Pilot On The Apollo 11 Mission
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thousands of Hong Kongers March Despite Police Ban, Days After Assault on Prominent Activist
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Something weird falls from the sky during lightning storm in San Antonio
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyYesterday at 12:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mandatory Evacuations Ordered As Palisades Fire Threatens Hundreds of Homes
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 6:26 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bob Lazar, a total fraud or a reluctant disinformant?
12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa? EmptyMon Oct 21, 2019 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » 12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

terbo56

terbo56
There is one that is similar in New Hampshire, it is called the 'Man in the Mountain', I have seen it with a 'spruce tree' that someone tied underneath the 'chin' to make it look like it had a beard-There is another one in 'Franconia Notch', New Hampshire that is called 'Indian Head'- Trees resemble a headdress from the top of the head back- :xmas4:

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
yay you found your train smilie! :)

terbo56

terbo56
I did, thank you!! It's a nice one, too!!! :xmas4:

MartyM

MartyM
Yeah Terbo, unfortunately the "Old Man of the Mountain"  aka "The Great Stone Face" collapsed in May of 2003. It's not officially known for sure how old it was, but it was at least 198 yrs. old. There had been many attempts over the years to preserve the 'Ol Man' using steel cables etc. to hold it together, but finally the support structure of underlying rocks gave way and most all of the Ol' Man with it. At least 'Indian Head' still stands.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

terbo56
Thank you, Marty, for the info on the 'Man in the Mountain', I was not aware of it crumbling to the ground- The last time I was at 'Elephant's head' at Crawford Notch, was in fact, the last time I saw the 'Ol Man, around 1997, and saw it before I went to 'Elephant's Head'- Sat up there, drank a couple of beers, and ate an Italian sandwich that day on Elephant's head, I think it was on a Saturday, toward the end of the month, in July- It was a very warm day that day-I used to go up there all the time, as I loved it there, and enjoyed seeing the 'miniature' look of the tourist train from The Conway Scenic Railroad-I rode on that in years past, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all that were on the train! It is beautiful in the fall, with the changing of the seasons, all the different colors of the trees-

terbo56

terbo56
*BUMP* -For Marty- :xmas1:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum