Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 23/24: BANKS, FIREWALLS AND IMMEDIATE PLANS TO FLEECE MORE SUCKERS OUT OF MONEY
Today at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Necessary Steps to Truth
Today at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Canada Second Nation to Decriminalize Marijuana After Uruguay
Today at 5:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Circles in the Fields and troubles in the World - Jun 17 and 20 crop circle of 2018
Today at 5:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 6 Powerful Solfeggio Frequencies that Raise Your Vibration
Today at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 7 Ways To Raise Your Vibration And Eliminate What Blocks Your Abundance
Today at 4:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» How to Increase Serotonin Levels Without Causing Serotonin Syndrome
Today at 4:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hey ZAP, God has a message for you.....
Today at 4:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Trump's America
Today at 2:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Camera detects high speed/high altitude unknown object near Mars
Today at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Congratulations to ZAP" by BT - 6.24.18
Today at 2:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Please Note Again plus MORE By Anna Von Reitz
Today at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» White UFO Following Shuttle Atlantis Rocket, STS115, Sept 9, 2006 - UFO Sighting News
Today at 2:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CYMATICS: Science Vs. Music - Nigel Stanford
Today at 11:37 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The most hilarious memes mocking TIME’s fake news “screaming migrant girl” magazine cover
Today at 1:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Cloud landed at Ground ! Must See
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Nibiru News ~ Mindblowing-Planet X/Nibiru Eclipsing Sun- visible from around the world plus more
Today at 1:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» YAFTV - PART 1: NXIVM 2.0: TRUMP's Chief of Staff, Joe Hagin Resigns=NXIVM, Gaddafi Gold
Today at 1:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Hawaii Eruptions Show No Sign of Stopping. Quakes Continue
Yesterday at 9:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» *Ocean Disappears Gulf Of Thailand*Yellowstone Activity Increasing*Massive Floods & Landslides*
Yesterday at 9:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » HISTORIES MYSTERIES » 12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

12000 Yr Old Mountain Sized Statue Found In Africa?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

terbo56

There is one that is similar in New Hampshire, it is called the 'Man in the Mountain', I have seen it with a 'spruce tree' that someone tied underneath the 'chin' to make it look like it had a beard-There is another one in 'Franconia Notch', New Hampshire that is called 'Indian Head'- Trees resemble a headdress from the top of the head back- :xmas4:

PurpleSkyz

Admin
yay you found your train smilie! :)

terbo56

I did, thank you!! It's a nice one, too!!! :xmas4:

MartyM

Yeah Terbo, unfortunately the "Old Man of the Mountain"  aka "The Great Stone Face" collapsed in May of 2003. It's not officially known for sure how old it was, but it was at least 198 yrs. old. There had been many attempts over the years to preserve the 'Ol Man' using steel cables etc. to hold it together, but finally the support structure of underlying rocks gave way and most all of the Ol' Man with it. At least 'Indian Head' still stands.

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

terbo56

Thank you, Marty, for the info on the 'Man in the Mountain', I was not aware of it crumbling to the ground- The last time I was at 'Elephant's head' at Crawford Notch, was in fact, the last time I saw the 'Ol Man, around 1997, and saw it before I went to 'Elephant's Head'- Sat up there, drank a couple of beers, and ate an Italian sandwich that day on Elephant's head, I think it was on a Saturday, toward the end of the month, in July- It was a very warm day that day-I used to go up there all the time, as I loved it there, and enjoyed seeing the 'miniature' look of the tourist train from The Conway Scenic Railroad-I rode on that in years past, and it was thoroughly enjoyed by all that were on the train! It is beautiful in the fall, with the changing of the seasons, all the different colors of the trees-

terbo56

*BUMP* -For Marty- :xmas1:

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum