OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
 Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President

+3
Ventura66
terbo56
PurpleSkyz
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Friday, December 15, 2017

Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President

Julian Assange Just Warned of a Deep State Coup Meant to Install Mike Pence as President Assange-trump-696x366

(Jay Syrmopoulos) Washington, D.C. – In a tweet this morning, WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, made a prescient observation that the ongoing deep state coup against President Trump is an operation by establishment forces to unseat Trump and replace him with Vice President Mike Pence. Assange noted that Trump’s political capital has “been openly looted for months now by GOP, CIA, Netanyahu, Goldman Sachs, etc.”

Related: Mike Pence Used Personal Email for State Business — and Was Hacked 

Source - The Free Thought Project 

by Jay Syrmopoulos, December 14th, 2017 

Trump's political capital has been openly looted for months now by GOP, CIA, Netanyahu, Goldman Sachs, etc. Game is clearly to extract as many unpopular positions as possible (e.g tax cuts for the super rich), push the resulting political corpse to Mueller & install Mike Pence.

Essentially, Assange is saying is that the aforementioned stakeholders who want to see Trump gone have played a long-game, whereby they have worked “to extract as many unpopular positions as possible (e.g tax cuts for the super rich), push the resulting political corpse to Mueller & install Mike Pence.”

This, of course, was done as means of severing Trump from his political base, which largely opposes CIA interventionism, Zionism, and globalist banking cartels. The idea behind it being that when Mueller moves to recommend impeachment, Trump will have strayed so far from the positions that got him elected that there will be a minimal public outcry in his defense.
This follows chatter earlier this year that some saw Mike Pence as “the Deep State’s insurance policy.”

In fact, Wikileaks’ Assange, tweeted back in March, that there was a plan afoot by Hillary Clinton and her loyalists within the Intelligence Community to force a “Pence takeover.”

As the Washington Post’s Josh Rogin observed back in March:

“Pence is seen by many in Washington as a figure who might stand up for the traditionally hawkish views he espoused while in Congress, a proxy of sorts for the GOP national security establishment.”

Assange’s position about the Pence coup has been acknowledged by independent journalist, Mike Cernovich, who broke the Susan Rice unmasking story, and has previously said that inside sources have confirmed that Pence is working to remove Trump in a deep state coup.

Back in August, Cernovich reported having inside information from White Houses sources that claimed Pence was working behind the scenes to count Republican votes in Congress for a possible impeachment vote to remove Trump. T

Rumors of an internal coup began during the election campaign when it was reported that Pence began plotting a coup after a tape of Trump boasting about groping women was made public.

The tape’s release, one month before the election, caused dissent among senior Republicans and led to several withdrawing their endorsements and calling for Trump to withdraw as the party’s presidential candidate.

Pence, known as a deeply religious man, was said to be “beside himself” over Trump’s comments on the tape. Pence’s wife Karen was reportedly disgusted and called Trump “reprehensible—just totally vile,”according to the Atlantic.

Sources close to the campaign have claimed that the situation was so serious that Trump held a meeting to determine what step to take next.

Reince Priebus, who would become Trump’s first Chief of Staff, was reportedly bombarded with calls from party officials and donors pleading with him to get rid of Trump, with some suggesting replacing him with Pence and making Condoleezza Rice his running mate.

Priebus reportedly told him he would suffer a huge defeat if he did not drop out.

At the time, RNC lawyers attempted to find a legal mechanism by which they could remove Trump as the Republican candidate, while a group of billionaires attempted to offer Trump $800 million in order to voluntarily quit the race, according to the Atlantic.

The fact of the matter is that Trump, while considered an outsider to politics, has operated as a consummate politician by catering to many of the special interest groups he ran on not allowing to have influence in his administration—which may ultimately be his undoing if his base abandons him as Mueller moves toward a potential impeachment.

Thanks to Justin at: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com

terbo56

terbo56

Trump won't be impeached, although that is what the 'left' would like to see happen- Pence is another shill for the NWO, and Trump knows it, he's just biding his time before he basically drops the hammer on them all- Mueller is a joke, no collusion, no case, and is another shill for the Clintons, and the Clintons are the one that put Meuller in place to railroad Trump, BUT, is a diversion to be able to hang the Clintons, so Mueller will try to save his own ass, along with Sessions, Obama, Mueller, and the Clintons, { Slick Willy 'Bill' and Killary'}, who are all involved in the 'Uranium One Scandal'- This will present itself shortly, and when the Dems are rounded up and Fema'd, there WILL be hell to pay-The 'snowflakes' will come totally unscrewed, and will retaliate, and when and IF they do, they will go to 'their' awaiting 'digs' also- To PRISON they will go-

Ventura66

The Democrats are seriously considering running newfound Democrat John McCain against Trump in 2020...........

Dear god I just found out today that Mueller was doing the wild thing, with Nancy Pelosi..........for thirteen freaking years.........thank god I left California..........and apparently Mueller needs some sort of vision test...........sheesh...........drain the freaking swamp for gods sake............

terbo56

terbo56

I heard about that, Mueller would stick his loin loaf into a rock pile if he thought a snake was in it, and McCain? The shape he is in I think he'll be dead before he ever gets anywhere, he's a treasonous traitor anyway, so, if he shit the bed, it'd be no great loss, hell' I'd celebrate his disappearance forever, NOW.... IF the rest of the deviants would follow suit.....Pelosi is uglier than a truck load of smashed assholes, how's that for an ugly sideshow? No way she's gonna take those 'saggy maggies' {tits} and make them into anything resembling 'Helen's Melons'- 'A little bit of putty, and a little bit of paint', only makes her look like what she really ain't!

kiaraxavier

Why is it that people  are now believing that Donald Trump is supposed to be draining the so called swamp. He is part of the swamp for goodness sake. He is a puppet of the Khazarian mob. Just look at who bailed him out when he went bankrupt. WAKE UP PEOPLE. Mr. Trump is doing a bait and switch. Trump, Obama, the Clintons.They are all cut from the same cloth. First you divide then you conquer. Great strategy. It will work every time. Remember this all started years before these players came along but they were chosen to do their part in this elaborate scheme at this point and time in history. Will the plan succeed? I don't think so. Only time will tell.

Ventura66

kiaraxavier.........Well if Trump is part of the swamp........then why are so many of the Rothschild puppets so terrified of him ??..............why does Obama follow Trump to China..........and then make an ass of himself ??.............Assange is accurate that's for sure...........but plans can be changed, in a matter of seconds...............just ask anyone who has invested in Iraqi Dinar............

I do believe in the whole Rothschild thing 100% by the way............

So kiaraxavier.........if I am not being too nosy.........would you prefer Hillary over Trump ???

WilliaminUSA

I would just like to say this:
We might never know what the reality of the situation is. For how many years have we believed that L.H.Oswald killed JFK with a single bullet? 
Will we ever know the truth about about RFK, MLK, Malcolm, Paul Wellstone, Seth Rich, Ron Brown, Pope Paul I, Jimi, Bob Marley, the list is endless.
WHAT IF instead of "he said, she said", "I'm right, you're wrong" we just agree to disagree and try to find the eventual truth.
Trump has pissed off most of the people and institutions I do not trust. Is the enemy of my enemy my friend? I don't think so but I choose to look deeper.
I choose to investigate, discern, pray, meditate and perhaps some day get an inkling of the truth.
If you love Trump or hillary or hate them, does that have any real relevance other than a means to divide and conquer which TPTW have been so good at for millennium?
Lastly we are all to an extant part of the swamp. I pay illegal taxes to a government who kills innocent people with my money. Unfortunately if I had the balls to stand up I'd probably spend my life in prison. I do what little I can, short of going to prison, but I WILL NOT argue with fellow humans and further divide us. Just my thoughts.
Peace.

erwing

En el  sitio, estamos al tanto del cambio de guardia a nivel internacional. La ayuda de los "galácticos" con la aprobación Divina, es suficiente a la hora de fluir con lo cotidiano. Confiemos en la Inteligencia Infinita y continuemos fortaleciendo el puerto seguro en el vaivén de la cosa .

kiaraxavier

I would prefer neither one of the two. Who is the lesser of two evils, I don't know. These two families were once best budds. If she was elected she had orders to follow. He was elected he has orders to follow.Orders from the same master. Both are puppets playing a well orchestrated role in this elaborate game. That's all I'm saying.

Ventura66

Thanks to erwing............I am now becoming bi-lingual...........

Ventura66

Well you certainly went out on a limb with that answer kiaraxavier.........however I do think Trump is playing the good puppet role...........and of course Hillary would be the bad puppet.........

I lived in Arkansas for a spell..........and dear god the horror stories I used to hear about Hillary............the worst thing I heard however...........was what she had her goons do to a couple of kids...........in Mena, in West Central Arkansas.........this woman would kill her own mother.........if it would put some extra coins into her Clinton Foundation...........

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

OMG!!! These people, if one can call them that, are NOT elected. They ALL work for the same controllers. They are ALL related by blood and genetic linage.
Trump IS the SWAMP. They ALL are.

Ventura66

So what do you recommend we do PurpleSkyz ??.........I personally think things are going to get better......like the 1,000 years of peace mentioned in the bible kind of better..........so we differ dramatically on this topic..........but by the same token, I can also see your point of view also.........and I might well be wrong.........

But just so you know.........I am coming more from the Currency reset/ new Republic with gold backed currency worldwide point of view...........I cannot imagine HIllary as my president.........being a Veteran and a gun owner..........I am sure that would have got me a first class ride to a FEMA camp.............Hillary and Bill have had close to 60 people eliminated..........I don't think Trump has had anyone eliminated so far............

metech

Nothing is ever as it first appears to be.

Is Trump perfect? Who is?

And just what type of person does anyone think it will take to clean out this mess? A Father Mulcahy type? Lol.

This rot runs so deep and has been entrenched for so long that it is foolish to think miracles will happen overnight.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Please don't think for a second that I was in favor of the vile subhuman whore of Babylon Hitlery to have been hired as CEO of USinc. Cheeto45's resume does not have a death trail attached to it so that is a plus. They ALL pretty much suck and every last one of them are joined at the hip.
As to what do I recommend we do??? I don't have a clue. If people can not even absorb the fact that the electorates are the ones that allegedly "vote" in the CEO and not "we the people" says we are dealing with such a deep level of false knowledge ingrained to the point of stupidity. The fact that the party system is a total farce and all of those that favor one to another and think it means anything well... how does one fix that?
There are times, especially lately, that I totally get the Gates Eugenics Program. smdh

metech

PurpleSkyz wrote:Please don't think for a second that I was in favor of the vile subhuman whore of Babylon Hitlery to have been hired as CEO of USinc. Cheeto45's resume does not have a death trail attached to it so that is a plus. They ALL pretty much suck and every last one of them are joined at the hip.
As to what do I recommend we do??? I don't have a clue. If people can not even absorb the fact that the electorates are the ones that allegedly "vote" in the CEO and not "we the people" says we are dealing with such a deep level of false knowledge ingrained to the point of stupidity. The fact that the party system is a total farce and all of those that favor one to another and think it means anything well... how does one fix that?
There are times, especially lately, that I totally get the Gates Eugenics Program. smdh

Lol about the Gates Eugenics Program. I hear ya. (Ever feel like an alien on this planet?)

Yes - they all suck but it is going to take a bit of a "scoundrel" in their own right to get in that world of the swamp and do the dirty work. Because who in their right mind would want to - even if they could get elected?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum