OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The lowest intelligence on Earth? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The lowest intelligence on Earth?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty The lowest intelligence on Earth? Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:58 pm

rosyglow23

The lowest intelligence on Earth?

As a lifetime multi-species cooperator & communicator, its apparent humans are the lowest intelligence on Earth.

Sitting cross-legged in bliss while a tsunami of violent deaths of humans, species and cultures; starvation, poisonings, physical, spiritual and mental brutality roars through humanity, seems pretty wackadoodle.

Especially wackadoodle, the flow of trillions and trillions of words that accomplishment nothing, or, conferences, seminars, thesis, classes, teachings, revelations and breakthroughs by gurus, and, words of wisdom by icons that actually paralyze use of logic for appropriate actions.

Climate workers and nature lovers who fly by jet (an outstanding act of personal pollution) to summit meetings, press conferences, and retreats and leave huge pollution footprints?

Those who publish books, which cut down the Trees that feed, shelter, produce and stabilize air, water, climate change and are home to other species?

Huh?

LOL.

A huge shout out to sustainabity activists who walk in the dark of humanity’s stupidity lighting candles with their work.

The activists who model physical ways of right living in this physical reality of Earth environment.

Yeah! to the sane!

2The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:17 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

rosy spot on!
planetary insanity seems to be at full peak!

3The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:14 am

Ventura66

The nice thing Rosy is that we are on this earth, for such a short period of time.......I see you are from Cloverdale.........very nice indeed !!!!!!!!!

4The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Avebury

The last plane I was on was in 1998.
Care to compare "carbon footprints" with me?

5The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 8:52 am

Ventura66

Well if it isn't the proverbial turd in the punchbowl.......... also known as the purveyor of good will, and mirth...........sheesh.......

6The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:51 am

Avebury

Weren't you in the military?
Getting paid by the government to kill whoever "they" tell you to kill but all in the name of "patriotism?" Did you sign up to fight the phantom "war on terror?"
Maybe you signed up to fight the "red menace" but find yourself supporting Putin now, even though he was/is KGB,
Maybe you are "Killary", but refuse to face yourself?
Why else would you choose to be a trained killer if not to kill?
Cognitive dissonance at its finest/worst.

P.S. I typing this from inside one of the thousands of "FEMA" camps that we dissidents have been rounded up in...

7The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:59 am

Ventura66

LOL.................sheesh.........

8The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:13 am

Avebury

Oh, good comeback...
::eye roll::

9The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:14 am

Ventura66

Like I said.........we will once more shun.........so no comment !!!!!!!

10The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:47 am

Avebury

"We?"
You seem to be the one who can't stop responding...

11The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:05 am

rosyglow23

Good morning all. How exciting to wake up to all this activity. 

Ventura 66, you've been to Cloverdale? If you ever come back expect warm welcome!

Avebury, Not flying since 1998? Yeah for you!!!

You must have discovered that it takes approximately 100,000 trees to clean up the pollution from one jet take off. (Global ReLeaf 1991)

Would love to know what information prompted you to stop flying? This could be very helpful to the rest of us who do care about this rapidly expanding extinction process of many species we humans are merrily manufacturing.

And, Avebury, do hope you’re paid for your work which represents a strong feeling of powerlessness to be part of the “in crowd”.
Some of us need to grind out the prepared script to prove we humans are the lowest form of intelligence on Earth while others of us take action.

Nation/World
World has lost a 10th of all its wilderness in the past two decades
                        Author: Chelsea Harvey, Special to The Washington Post Updated: 22 hours ago Published 22 hours ago

CHINA ANNOUNCES THAT IT WILL COVER NEARLY A QUARTER OF THE COUNTRY IN FOREST BY 2020
China has announced, via a United Nations report, that it will be covering nearly a quarter of the country with forests by 2020.  The plan is to turn China into an “ecological civilization” and function as a model for future building projects.
“The outdated view that man can conquer nature and ignore the bearing capacity of resources and the environment should be completely abandoned,” said Zhu Guangyao, executive vice president of the Chinese Ecological Civilization Research and Promotion Association. “Conscientious efforts should be made to live in harmony with nature, allowing for a new approach to modernization characterized by such co-existence.”

India Plants 50 Million Trees in One Day, Smashing World Record
By Brian Clark Howard
National Geographic
PUBLISHED JULY 18, 2016

More than 800,000 volunteers pitched in to help the country fight climate change.

12The lowest intelligence on Earth? Empty Re: The lowest intelligence on Earth? Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:55 am

Avebury

I have been a sensitive/ psychic my whole life.
I was part of the 80's hardcore punk movement yet was too pacifist for them so I found a more welcoming outsider tribe with the Grateful dead.
To quote a member of the band Culturcide,"You guys are in a band? You must be trying to make it to the top!"
"You don't know the scene I'm in, we're trying to LEVEL the top!"
I have NO interest in being part of some "in-crowd."
I am a true lone wolf that ironically fights for the whole.
As for not flying anymore I only flew in the past to see the UK crop circles but I put that down.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum