» #QANON - Q - 18-01-18 4posts
Today at 12:42 am by Guest

» SEVENTY FOUR Scientists dead in 2 years WHAT IS GOING ON HERE
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Long Glowing UFO Seen Over City In Santos, Brazil plus MORE
Today at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update plus MORE
Today at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Bombshell House Intelligence report exposing extensive FISA abuse could lead to the removal of senior government officials
Yesterday at 11:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Beaver Aerospace and Defense in Michigan have anything to do with the Fireball, Light Beam & Explosion?
Yesterday at 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE DARK EVIL INSIDE CERN AND THE LHC REVEALED! (A MUST SEE!)
Yesterday at 7:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Clintons, The Red Cross & BOXES OF BILLIONS IN CASH
Yesterday at 7:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QANON #Manhattan #DA District Attorney’s Office raided the offices of #Newsweek
Yesterday at 7:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon - Another BIG BANKER is INDICTED! #Barclays #QAnon
Yesterday at 7:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange sky spiral in the night over Sudan
Yesterday at 7:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Elite’s Openly Flaunt Cloning and Consciousness Transfer Technology With The Debut of A Short Film On Netflix
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by topspin2

» CANCER VIRUS SV-40: How the New Orleans Medical “Manhattan Project” Was Connected to the JFK Assassination
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hypatia, The Most MYSTERIOUS Stone in the Solar System
Yesterday at 4:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» False Teachers-The Masks Are Coming Off
Yesterday at 4:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Open Letter To The Resistance: Why Lightworkers Attack Each Other
Yesterday at 1:54 pm by Avebury

» 9 Amazing Science Facts from Recent Studies That Will Blow Your Mind
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE INTELLIGENCE OF THINGS
Yesterday at 11:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Seth Rich Murder Investigator Jack Burkman Attacked by Masked Men
Yesterday at 11:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Joy & Love To The World…
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Trump's Fake News Awards
Yesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Transdimensional DNA
Yesterday at 11:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange sounds from the sky. U.K
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» FULL Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Aliens & Hippies: They Opened A Hole In Space and Time and Aliens Heard Them :)
Yesterday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» ASTROPHYSICIST FROM MOVIE MELANCHOILA TALK ABOUT THE MOVIE
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense, Clay & Shawn Pickering - Deep Source ‘Richard’, ETs, Jim Marrs - Pt 1
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mind Boggling Orb Anomalies That Show They Come From Beyond Our Reality
Yesterday at 10:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Breaks Through Clouds Landing Somewhere Behind Sydney, Australia plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Now a false missile alert broadcast in Japan What are the odds?
Yesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ California Sighting PlanetX Clear in Sky plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Dr Eric Davis & Steven Bassett Part I&2
Yesterday at 10:09 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » GALACTIC AWARENESS » UFO NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Giant Interstellar Alien Craft Near Orion Nebula Shows Up AGAIN plus MORE

UFO News ~ Giant Interstellar Alien Craft Near Orion Nebula Shows Up AGAIN plus MORE

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Giant Interstellar Alien Craft Near Orion Nebula Shows Up Again – The Truth Is Out There!

On November 29, 2017 a sky-watcher from North Carolina was out collecting data on M42 Orion Nebula with his 8 in astrograph / Newtonian Telescope when a giant cylinder shaped UFO appeared on his laptop screen which he captured in a single 30.2 second frame.

Possible interstellar alien craft near Orion Nebula captured on December 11, 2017.

Now, On December 11, 2017 it was another night of capturing data on M42 Orion Nebula when he started to see a cylinder shaped object from the third frame, but the object didn’t appears in all the frames that were taken even at different exposure times which could mean that it moved very fast through space.

The fact that within two weeks the sky-watcher has caught an object that is similar in shape and size cannot be a coincidence anymore.

Besides, if you compare the location of the object on November 29 with its location on December 11, then you see that it has moved to other side of Orion Nebula which is a strong indication that it could be an interstellar alien craft that currently is moving around the same spot in outer space. Mufon case 88789.

See also our article including images/GIF animation: Sky-Watcher Caught Giant Interstellar Cylinder UFO Near Orion Nebula.

Below a GIF animation showing the movement of the cylinder shaped alien craft captured on December 11, 2017.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

Arrow-head Shaped UFO Over National Park In Utah, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

Date of sighting: 20-20-2017
Location of sighting: Fruita, Utah, USA
Source: MUFON #88816

This sighting took place in Capital Reef national park, which has a large area of land and a low number of people in the area. Perfect for a UFO to buzz around unnoticed. However, we are lucky enough to have a statement from and eyewitness who was hiking through the park that day. The close ups are breathtaking, showing an arrowhead-like UFO in the clouds. 
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
While waiting for sunrise in order to see the hiking path to Hickman Natural Bridge in Capitol Reef National Park, I snapped two photos with my Panasonic LUMIX camera, one looking east and one looking south. The one looking east had a bright star near the horizon over the rock formations and the one looking south had what I thought was the Milky Way. It wasn’t until I got home and looked through my photos that I thought another star was visible in the area of the Milky Way. But when I enlarge it, it looks more like an object with a flat bottom, a defined shape and what looks like reflections from the rising sun off the surface or lights. We didn’t hear any unusual sounds. Unfortunately, I didn’t observe it at the time but only in the photo. I am sending both photos for comparison.

Posted by Scott Waring at 10:39 AM

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

PurpleSkyz

Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: