Latest topics
» RIP Dolores O'Riordan
Today at 9:35 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rain Water: The Ultimate in Healing
Today at 8:15 am by FirstShirt

» Cryptocurrency Market Bloodbath: Bitcoin, Ripple, et al. Decline in Value
Today at 3:49 am by NanneeRose

» MockingBird In Hawaii Alert Center Hours Before Missile Warning.
Today at 1:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon - The Great Awakening: Q Clearance Anon plus more
Today at 1:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paradigm Shift: Court Rules 11yo Girl Can Treat Her Seizures with Cannabis—In School
Today at 12:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Missing Missile Mystery is Missing
Today at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Some strange things appear in our sky plus MORE
Today at 12:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Knight-Like Spacecraft Passing The Moon plus MORE
Today at 12:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Lights Appear During ISS Live Stream On January 10th
Today at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Does Fluoride Cause Cancer?
Today at 12:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious ‘Underwater Wall’ That Circles The ENTIRE Planet Found On Google Earth
Today at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

»  The Secret of the Inner Harmony
Today at 12:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Max Igan on The World You Dont Know - Liffeysound FM
Today at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» What are Nightcrawlers and do they really exist?
Today at 12:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Incredibly Advanced Secret Technology That They Said Did Not Exist
Today at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post – Whitehats Report 14 January 2018
Today at 12:01 am by Serena1

» POOFness for JAN 15: OXYGEN NEEDS FOR A PRETEND PERSON IN MY INTERNET PANHANDLE SCAM
Yesterday at 10:34 pm by robert18

» How to Reduce Your EMF Exposure
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  The “UFOs” of Project Moon Dust
Yesterday at 8:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Nearly 15 000 evacuated away from Mayon volcano, lava flows toward Miisi and Bonga
Yesterday at 8:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 180- Week 52 POTUS Report w/ Dr. Jim Fetzer: Q and Red Pill: Choke it Down!
Yesterday at 6:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Message from the Donald
Yesterday at 6:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QAnon is Back - "HIGHEST Level Intel Drop EVER"? CHECKMATE
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by MartyM

» England, Again and Always By Anna Von Reitz
Yesterday at 2:46 pm by bs4ever

» Q new post : BEWARE of MAJOR FALSE FLAG attempts this week.
Yesterday at 1:42 pm by LadyDragon

» We Are Now Heading Into The Economic Reset, Everything Is About To Change:London Paul
Yesterday at 12:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Fukushima Darkness: Radiation of Triple Meltdowns Felt Worldwide
Yesterday at 12:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» UPDATE ON CINDY KAY CURRIER
Yesterday at 12:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Q Anon Updates- 1/15/18 Q: STRINGS CUT - THERE IS NO ESCAPE FOR THE CLINTONS plus more
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Out-of-This-World Diamond-Studded Rock Just Got Even Weirder
Yesterday at 11:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Makes Sharp 90 Degree Turn During A Live News Broadcast In Oregon. plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ RED PLANET BEHIND THE SUN plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» James Gilliland w/ Naomi Cook ~ The Starseed Project
Yesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18 (#2) - “Did The Cabal Attempt To Nuke Hawaii Yesterday?”
Yesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 1-15-18
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Thoroughfares of Energetic pathways have been cleared
Yesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking: Sources Reveal Imminent False-Flag Terror Attacks in China
Yesterday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » The Unquantifiable Importance of Solitude

The Unquantifiable Importance of Solitude

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Unquantifiable Importance of Solitude on Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The Unquantifiable Importance of Solitude

(Wake Up WorldFrom time to time, I feel the need to take a well-earned break away from our work here at Openhand. Not that I feel pressurised by my life, not at all. Even though it is frequently full-on, I find it immensely rewarding — and yet, now and then, there’s the undeniable heart-felt pull to spend time alone. I’m blessed to have a little old 4×4 camper van, so as the flow allows, I find myself taking off into nature and the countryside. For me there is nothing more pleasurable than finding some quiet, secluded spot, parking up and simply hanging out…

Related: 
Source - Wake Up World

by Staff Writer, December 29th, 2017

The Essential Importance of Taking Time Out in the ‘Lone Space’

I couldn’t begin to over-estimate the importance of solitude in my life as a catalyst for accelerating the path and clearing unwanted inner debris. When I do get the time to take off, I find the first few hours can be a touch demanding. If you don’t fill the space with ‘entertainment’, I find the mind needs a little time for ‘detox cold turkey’. Even if there’s no longer the ego to contend with, there’s still the need to clear the inner landscape and expand into the emptiness. When that happens, I find I can sit for hours simply watching life unfold before me.

My favourite would be to park up on some secluded cliffs in Cornwall, like in the photo at the top — a treasured place of many an Arthurian legend near the mystical town of “Tintagel”. (Can you see the Dragon’s head and his wing? Awesome!) I distinctly recall many magical hours there, simply watching the seagulls performing for me a merry wind swept soliloquy or the waves rolling powerfully in off the ocean or dropping naked into the icy waterfall at the mystical St Nectern’s Glen.

Amazing things happen when you spend time on your own. First there’s all the mental chatter to deal with: “I should be doing this”, “Why aren’t I doing that?” “How can I waste my time like this?” There’s the nagging doubt that you’re missing out on something or you really ought to be doing something more responsible and productive. Once you drop through these layers and peel them away, the profoundness of awesomely ordinary simplicity tends to strike one like a thunderbolt to the third eye. How could you pass such simple beauty by and pay so little attention?

Deeper Into Presence

The deeper we drop into this sense of pure presence, the more connected with life we truly feel. From this place of the empty void, the flow arises more strongly and one can be completely overwhelmed by the simplest of things. A recent evening comes to mind where it rained the whole night through and strong winds buffeted my camper backwards and forwards. How wonderful! Rocked like a baby, I was enthralled for hours.

And as I awoke, it was the turn of the crows to be the aerial acrobats. It seems one had mastered hovering on the breeze like the famous kestrel. At first I thought it could have been one, until that is a kestrel flew up in front of it and hovered right in front of my camper. Wow, what a spectacle! Anyone whose seen the Gateway 2 section of our film 5GATEWAYS will know the significance.

It’s these apparently simple things that become more prominent and speak so loudly when the mind and consciousness are still. To me, the crow always represents inner distortions. The aerial display was clearly revealing that the path to truth is by continually watching ones own tightness and tension. It’s only then that freedom and liberation unfold their inner wings. As if to confirm, synchronistically as I write this, my iPod has started playing an old favourite “On a Day Like Today” (which I’ll share with you below). Priceless!

Excuses?

“Okay” you might say “it’s alright for you Open, but I have a family to look after and a busy job, I don’t have the freedom to get away like that.” Sorry to burst your bubble, but these are just excuses! Mostly because we don’t believe others can look after themselves for a few hours, and are sometimes meant to. Or else we’re afraid of exactly what might happen in the void of stillness: “Will I have to look deeply at my own reflection? What will I see?” Even if it’s just for a few hours, there is nothing more penetrating and cleansing than isolation and absolute stillness.

Speaking of which, the crows outside my window are calling. They’re clearly saying I’ve spent enough time finger tapping and it’s time to fly. It’s felt good sharing this emptiness with you. I trust it inspires and encourages you to push the boundaries on the lone space a little more. When you do, me and the kestrel will catch up with you, hovering, hanging on the breeze in the space between the space.

“Free is all you gotta be…”

https://youtu.be/oMMG6ykb_7U

Thanks to Justin at: http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum