OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light”

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” In Northern Ontario, Canada
Alanna KetlerJanuary 3, 2018

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 7-759x500

Growing up in a small town in Northern British Columbia, Canada, the Northern Lights were a common sight. It wasn’t until I moved to Toronto back in 2010, that I actually realized how much I took this spectacular light show for granted as so many people I met had a longing to witness this natural beauty – it didn’t occur to me that I was actually lucky to witness this beauty as many people had only dreamed of seeing the Northern Lights. Since I left my home town, I have not seen the lights again, even though it’s all I want to see.
advertisement - learn more

Although to view the aurora borealis is somewhat rare, there is another natural phenomenon that can be witnessed in colder climates in the Northern Hemisphere at night time, these have come to be known as “light pillars” as essentially, they are pillars of light and colour that seem to shoot up from the ground and into the sky, they are also very beautiful!
Every once in a while someone is able to capture this beauty on camera so that the rest of us who have only dreamed about such an event can have a glimpse at the magnificence that our mother, Gaia has to show us. Recently, photographer Timothy Joseph Elzinga was woken up by his 2-year-old son, Gibson at 1:30am after his son noticed these beautiful coloured lights dancing through the sky. Timothy grabbed his camera and was able to shoot some breathtaking photos, he later realized that what he was seeing was actually a natural phenomena known as light pillars.
“I thought it was The Northern Lights because we live in Canada. It was a super clear night, you could see everything. These lights were shooting into the sky, blasting hundreds of feet in the air and they were shimmering and moving.” Elzinga said.

What Are These Light Pillars?

Well, believe it or not, they aren’t messages waiting to be decoded sent to us from super advanced hyper dimensional beings – at least that’s not what mainstream science tells us. A light pillar is essentially an optical phenomenon created by our atmosphere. It is an interaction of light with ice crystals. When the temperature drops and the ice crystals position themselves horizontally as they fall through the air, they are acting as vessels for the light, and thus shooting it upwards into the sky.
If you haven’t been lucky enough to witness this natural magnificence for yourself, perhaps you will appreciate some photographs from various sightings of these pillars of light from around the world. Enjoy!
advertisement - learn more

1. Pillars Of Light In Aftonbladet

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 10

2. In Moscow, Russia

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 9

3. Pillars Of Light In Ontario, Canada

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 8

4. Beautiful Light Pillars, Unknown

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 7

5. In Finland

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 6

6. In Jackson, Wyoming, USA

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 5

7. Light Pillars In Russia

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 4

8. More In Russia

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 3

9. Light Pillars Over Alaska

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 2

10. Light Pillars Over Nesbyen, Norway

Photographer Captures Amazing “Pillars Of Light” 1

Much Love

Thanks to: http://www.collective-evolution.com

MartyM

MartyM

Certainly beautiful, to bad it has to be so damn cold to occur...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum