OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The State of Abundance in a Lacking World EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The State of Abundance in a Lacking World

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The State of Abundance in a Lacking World

January 7, 2018 Ines Radman 

Abundance is something I live with every day. Every single day I feel gratitude for that. Let me first explain/define what abundance means to me and how it’s defined to us. The dictionary defines it as: 1. an extremely plentiful or over sufficient quantity or supply; 2. overflowing fullness; 3. affluence; wealth
I  live in a beautiful home my partner and I built together in 2009 with money we brought back from Australia and Canada. My partner has an Australian pension which gets a lot more here in Croatia. I am into all sorts of things from TCM healing, creating medicine from medicinal plants, the island I live on is a botanical paradise. I work translating books and articles, plenty of things to earn a living from.  We are and have been debt free even before we met 12 years ago so for me, being financially secure is not about having a lot of money but about not being in debt.
Years ago when I started my journey with Stuart Wilde, abundance from the Universe was a strange concept to me. Stuart said that we get abundance by visualizing that abundance and by thinking and being grateful would bring that abundance into my life. At the time it seemed too easy, too good to be true; but I worked hard at changing the way I think. I simply got tired of spinning the wheel and never getting ahead. I could never understand how we can all graduate from the same University, same top of the class and yet some of us didn’t make it while others went on to have very successful careers.
What do we do when we need money? What do we think when we need money? We usually think: ” I’m broke, I don’t have money, my wallet is empty, I’m overdrawn at the bank, I can’t pay my bills, etc.” What happens? Nothing. We continue to not have.
Creating abundance actually works. It was challenging to change the programming but eventually I found that money came whenever I needed it. Abundance is having more than you need. Looking back just the last 10 years, I have given away so much clothing, household goods, free treatments and medicine so much so, I dare to count but I don’t count. It’s an automatic thing for me. I love giving, it’s a feeling of knowing someone else is at least for a moment experiencing that abundance.
The reason I’m writing about abundance is because I only realized lately that it’s been a constant event. I was focused on the little details that I didn’t notice abundance in it’s entirety.  I don’t look at food prices or natural supplement prices; for me they are a must have, but I honestly struggle with this need to have so many shoes or so many tunics for the winter. For me, abundance is not just about having more than I need but giving that extra to those that don’t have.
I can’t go out and buy a new car in cash, but there is a constant flow of money/energy. It seems that the more I give, the more I get back and all I have to do is be grateful and thank the Universe, Creator, God for all that I have.
My going to sleep mantra is: Thank you mother and thank you father for all that I have and for all that I AM. I think about it daily, so grateful for this and I often look back into the past years of struggling to survive; I always earned decent money but the energy was wrong. I hated letting go of that money to pay for rent and bills and I constantly thought: ” I need money”.
Abundance is not just about money and things. I’m blessed with a constant flow of messages from my guides and mentors that confirm I’m on the right path.
During my dysfunctional years; when asked what I would wish for if I had just one wish; my answer would always be the same: ” To wake up without worrying about how I’m going to survive that day”. This sentence was and is the motivation for my change. It was never about money, it was about NOT having to worry about it and how I could get it.
Without attachment to anyone or anything, allows me to think about the moment I choose to leave this body. I’m talking about ” death of the human body“. If I could choose that moment, I could do it right now without any qualms of leaving those I love behind because I’m comfortable in my understanding that those who chose to play this game of life with me will one day understand or will be able to access me on the other side. But, more important is that they understand my belief system and that dying is a transition I experienced before.
If you’re new to this blog then you may not have read earlier posts about my Near Death Experience. I don’t call it a ‘ near death’ because I was clinically dead for 12 minutes.
I didn’t get caught in the Karma trap but went directly home. Home was Source, it was the birthplace of my spirit. I often wondered how or why I didn’t get trapped with the Karma Lords and I now know that we experience the afterlife based on what we believe will happen. If you believe you’re going to heaven, a heaven will be waiting for you.
Often younger souls after leaving the body are lost and so their thoughts are created in the afterlife so that they are not so shocked. In other words, if you believe you will be met by 7 virgins, most likely you will until you figure out or someone helps you understand you have left a physical body and must find your way home. The Karma Lords will convince you that you didn’t work off your Karma and have to go back to reincarnate and this keeps Souls in this Samsara circle of life and death until they figure it out. If you believe you will be greeted by St. Peter at the gates of Heaven, he will be there waiting for you. It’s just part of the transition, not everyone can deal with it, especially new or young Souls.
Upon leaving my body, I manifested instantly at Source. I know it was where I think it was, I felt a sense of ‘ coming home‘, this was the time/place/space of my conception that Creator manifested my Spirit and let me go to explore and experience all that there is. It was just a knowing that I had returned home and in this moment of body death, I was able to re-charge and return back into a body that was struggling to stay alive and then after I was stabilized, the baby was removed by C-Section. He has no brain damage despite the fact he was without oxygen for over 12 minutes. The doctors that were saving me said this: ” We can’t explain what happened, we just know that God was cradling you both and keeping you alive”. It was a profound moment and statement but it took me another 20 years to figure out what happened.
So, abundance is not just money and material things, it’s a peaceful mind filled with positive thoughts, flows of gratitude. I forgot what it’s like to worry about something. I live day to day. Sometimes, like now in winter, I often don’t know what day it is and have to look at my phone to know.
We all have problems in life, I have mine too but I don’t think of it as a problem. In other words I have a situation that needs to be resolved and I’m focused on finding the solution. Thinking about it doesn’t solve anything.
Sometimes I want to buy something and it’s more than I have with me, I think: ” It’s either not meant to be or wrong timing”; and walk away ‘knowing’ it will resolve itself.
If I don’t have funds for something I want, I just think:” I will get it when money arrives”. I NEVER think or use words such as ” Don’t have, need, wish I had or I’m broke”.
My thought machine is never filled with useless or needless thoughts, in other words, I can lay down for sleep and I look for things to think about because I simply don’t think about what I’m going to cook tomorrow or plan things that might happen or Johhny is sick”. I don’t have this process turned on anymore because all it does is keep you spinning in useless thoughts that don’t go anywhere. Johnny may be sick, but thinking about him being sick won’t make him well. I deal with Johnny when I wake up.
This abundance of mindlessness leaves room for my gratitude. I bang my leg into the kitchen chair and say: ” Ouch, thanks for that experience”. If I have a headache, I figure out why and work on getting rid of it but I DO NOT think how it hurts, it only feeds the headache. I don’t give it power. Instead, I give abundance power, I turn problems into experiences that I came here to have. Abundance is having inner peace consistently even when I’m in the middle of a ‘ problem’.
Many of you know that my partner has been very ill with lung challenges, he’s almost died a few times under the hands of expert medicine. It’s been a long 4 years fighting to keep him alive and well. When I run into people I know, after asking me how he is doing will often say: ” You poor thing, your life must be horrible having to take care of a sick person”. I answer with indignation that my life doesn’t change because my partner is ill. He is the one that is ill, he is the one that is suffering, why would my life be difficult?
This is an honest response. My abundance in mindlessness doesn’t change and I feel that just because someone I love isn’t feeling what I feel, shouldn’t and doesn’t affect my peace. I do what I can, give him all the love and support on a daily basis but he’s the one that is suffering, not me.
When you’re on a long commute and millions of thoughts are passing, you’re not living in the moment. This moment is real, everything else is an illusion. We’re always in that moment, those needless and useless thoughts obscure that experience.
I remember years ago travelling across Canada from B.C. to Alberta which is a 10 to 12 hour trip. There were times when I lost track of time. I would pull into a car stop and not remember what happened in the last hour. I was so engrossed in thought, that I didn’t pay attention to my driving. That’s scary!
After I changed, I would stock up on CD’s and sing all the way. Take time out to visit a creek or river or forest or slow down to watch the deer and moose on the side of the road. The trip was more meaningful and time actually passed much quickly because I was living in the moment.
It’s one thing to write about abundance, there are many books on this subject, but I wonder how many of those authors actually live it?
It’s a process, but not a physical one. It’s a mental process. It’s too good to be true to believe that money will come into your life just by believing you’re rich, but it’s not just mental either. Once you have made it a constant process, your energy changes. It’s that energy that attracts what you want. Everything is energy, but we have to create it through thought. We are Creators, this is why some people have and some don’t. It has nothing to do with education or intelligence. It’s a god given ability that most people don’t know how to use or don’t believe it works.
There are a few thought processes in between the thought and abundance.
I had my thoughts all lined up, I was grateful, visualized the abundance but it never came. I started to think what I was doing wrong and through analysis realized that I was still feeling unworthy so I worked on that I could finally feel the energy change in and around me. You see, I always believed it would work but I had to find the way to that abundance. There is no surefire way because we’re all different.
Things came sporadically and that’s when I figured out that ‘doubt‘ was preventing that flow.
The little creep Ego would pop up and question me: ” Are you sure, do you really believe that nonsense?” But, like always I would take a mental hammer and bang him over the head and he would be gone. It’s like when you’re dieting. At first you’re doubtful, not sure of yourself or the diet but when the weight starts coming off, you gain confidence in yourself and the diet itself which motivates you to do better.
Abundance for me is being able to go to sleep when I want, sleep as long as I need, work when I feel like working without feeling any guilt or responsibility or regrets for that matter. A life that exists only in this moment and feelings of love and gratitude fill me. I’m also grateful to my mentors for helping me and guiding me.
You can feel abundance in people. Not all rich/wealthy people live in abundance. Most don’t sleep at night worrying about their money or how to get more. Those that work and sweat hard to achieve success are not always in abundance. Have you ever heard a billionaire say he’s filled with abundance? No. Most likely he’s looking at ways to get more of it. That’s greed.
Abundance doesn’t have to be about money. You may not be financially secure, you may be in debt but you feel abundance because your needs are being met.
Each of us have different standards of what is too much money or not enough. For someone $10.00 can be chump change we give to our kids as a daily allowance, while for the homeless it will buy food for that day. What you are comfortable with and happy with is your abundance. So, it all goes back to the thoughts we create. Abundance doesn’t always mean you have more than you need, it can be whatever you feel good about.
But if you don’t believe it or don’t trust it to work, you can’t get there.
You may be confused now. How do you live a life without thinking? I’m talking about useless thoughts versus thoughts we have to manifest. It’s one thing to worry about Johnny all day, it’s another to create a plan or desire to do something.
While someone will be driving and thinking about bills and picking up kids from school, others are focused on the road, the cars, the drivers, the music playing. It’s a choice between wasting time in mindless useless thoughts or using thoughts to create and manifest.
Basically, thoughts such as you BE are necessary to focus but thoughts about worries and fears are useless. What’s the point of worrying about what the weather will be like tomorrow? Will that change anything? No. What we need to learn to do is turn that worry into a constructive thought. Tomorrow, no matter what the weather is, I will complete what I set out to do. If I can’t manifest my thoughts, then I’m just clogging up the thought process itself. Thoughts are just garbage, this body we use is controlled by the brain. The brain is programmed to NOT serve us. Those that created this DNA human created a human that would be lost in it’s own thoughts….there was always the goal to keep us in the dark. Why did the gods throw out Adam and Eve out of the garden of Eden? Because they couldn’t be trusted. They ate from the tree of knowledge despite being told not to. So, they were thrown out, they were useless to the gods. They wanted a body that would be obedient to them. This body we use is not working in our favor but in theirs.
Abundance comes in many forms and for me is just always having, always knowing  it will come, always living in the moment and always sharing the extras with those that don’t have. I don’t give to give, I give to show them abundance is something we can choose to have but we have to work at it.
This year I have 2 goals to reach. 1. Get my teeth done. I have suffered from an extreme phobia of dentists because as a young girl in Croatia my teeth were pulled without anaesthetic; that loud and explosive crunching sound in my head never left me. The pain was horrible and so it’s not about sitting in that chair, it’s about getting to that chair. As a result, I have lost and broken teeth in fear of having them repaired and now have to basically have an extreme makeover in the mouth. 2. To find a housekeeper twice a week to replace me so that I can take time out and do things without having to rush home. I no longer get out and pursue hobbies because I can’t leave my partner alone at home too long. 3. This is a maybe. I want to get lip enhancement and maybe with new teeth and a new smile, I won’t notice the upper thin lip.
Abundance in being abundant. This planet can feed every living soul, there is abundance but we live in a pay for food system so only those that can pay can get access to that abundance. Abundance is all around you, just waiting for you to change your thoughts and change your energy so it can manifest IF you believe it will, if you trust your own power to create and then thank the Universe for having it.
Abundance is our god given right and it’s within our power to create it. It’s that ‘extra feature‘ that looks to complicated to learn so we leave it aside. That ‘ extra feature‘ was never taught to us. We were taught we had to pay our way through life and that nothing was for free.
If I’m repeating myself it’s because I’m very passionate about this subject. Knowing that we can all have abundance based on how we think seems too good to be true, but it IS true, I live it every day.
Make 2018 the year for you to bring abundance into your life. When you’re in abundance, you have lots of time to think about how to help others. Remember, you’re not giving for the sake of giving and feeling good about it. You’re giving so you can show that abundance is something we can all manifest.
I can help you understand what it means to have abundance but if I can’t show you how to do it, you’re stuck and so this is not something you learn in a few hours, you might have to get rid of a lot of cobwebs, but once you set it up, it becomes automatic like everything else we do such as walking, talking, chewing food etc.
The hardest part is actually believing it is possible. It’s like an alcoholic finally admitting they have a problem, so we judge without hearing the truth. The truth is that we are such powerful beings and we don’t know how to use those ‘extra features’.
I’m the one that knows it’s possible, this is no theory and Stuart Wilde was correct. You have to be what you believe and you have to see what you already have.
Ines: God, I’m broke, I need help.
God: Ines, I’m not a bank.
Ines: I’m just so distraught about not having money.
God: I’m not a psychologist.
Ines: Why and how come you never answer me?
God: I do all the time, you just don’t hear me. Your ‘extra features‘ are disabled.
So, it’s within us to manifest that abundance, you, your body have to attune to that energy by thinking with intent, seeing yourselves having what you need and knowing it will always come.
I have long forgotten what it was like to go to bed worrying about not having bus fair to get to work the next day. Most of us live this way, constantly focused on what we don’t have and that just attracts more of what we don’t want.
I know many people here that are struggling by, but all I hear is: ” We’re just poor, we have no money, god doesn’t hear our prayers, god is punishing us”. They have manifested what they believed. They lived in poverty all of their lives with same opportunities as others, but because they were in a poverty consciousness, it’s all they ever got. You know many people that are rich and powerful but didn’t go to college or grew up in poverty. It was their mindset that determined their success.
How can we think about abundance in times like these? Because it has nothing to do with the current situation or the financial state of individuals. Abundance is ever present around us and all we need to do is access it. Look at all the developing countries, not everyone is poor, in the midst of the poorest there are those that live in abundance, it has nothing to do with the current economic situation.
When I arrived here in Croatia in 2004, my cousins told me I would starve to death because nobody would hire me, I was too old. My cousins had lost their jobs after the war and were still unemployed. Thing is, they didn’t look for work, they just waited for someone to find a job for them. When I said I can do anything, they laughed at me. But, I did believe that I would succeed and within weeks I started booking rich clients for therapy. I knew my life would flow into whatever I created and here I am, 13 years later, enjoying abundance.
My cousins didn’t understand, they became jealous and envious and accused me of being LUCKY. While they are still unemployed, I’m blessed with abundance.
I tried to talk to them on many occasions about creating abundance but they didn’t believe me or they didn’t want to accept the fact that their poverty consciousness was the cause of not having. It’s hard to find out 40 or 50 years later into your fucked up life that you always had the power to change it, so it was easier to not believe  and think of your life as just having luck.
I’m here to tell you that no such thing as luck. Everything is the way we see it, but like I wrote earlier, it’s hard to accept the possibility that we create our own reality.
It’s difficult to accept that we know nothing about how things really work especially if you believe in some god that determines your fate. Don’t you think that’s a cruel god? That he would give abundance to one and not the other? How does this god determine who deserves and who doesn’t?
You are the gods, you are that spark of energy created in LOVE. Everything you do here in this reality is of your choice and your thought creation. You are what you believe. If you believe you’re broke and powerless, you will only get more of it.
Abundance is not about how much money you have, it’s about having more than you need and sharing it with others, it’s that exchange of giving and receiving with love that creates that powerful energy and once it starts flowing, you don’t accumulate; you share the extra with others to show them how we can create abundance in our lives. Through this process, we teach others how to create their own.
Make 2018 a new start in abundance, humanity needs you.

Thanks to: https://wearelightbeings.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum