OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Empty POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:00 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Jerzy511

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 17-Jan-2018 22:28:04

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Bsmeter
Subject: MID WEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 01-17-18
Date: Wed, January 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Raw
HI ALL

THIS FLU THAT IS GOING AROUND IS A STRANGE CRITTER. VERY VIRULENT AND VERY CATCHABLE. I GOT IT DURING THE MOVE, AND STILL SUFFERING DESPITE MASSIVE AMOUNTS OF OIL OF OREGANO AND OTHER THINGS. HOWEVER IT SEEMS TO BE GOING DOWN AND I DON’T HAVE TO CHANGE PYJAMAS AVERY HOUR FROM THE SWEATING.

IN TEXAS I HEARD THAT LAST YEAR SOMETHING LIKE 6,000 CASES WERE REPORTED, BUT THIS YEAR OVER 11,000 WERE INFECTED. VERY STRANGE INDEED. THESE NUMBERS HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN SINCE EARLY 1900’S.

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Herewego

IN OTHER NEWS, ALL IS MOVING VERY QUICKLY TO CONCLUSION FOR US AND WE HAVE RECEIVED INFORMATION THAT OUR FUNDINGS HAVE BEGUN BUT THE WIRES HAVE NOT MADE IT OUT UNTIL EITHER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY. DELAYS WERE CAUSED BY SOME LEGAL ISSUES (DRUMMED UP?) BUT THEY WERE RESOLVED TODAY IT WAS REPORTED.

IF SUCH IS THE CASE, AND I WILL FIND OUT DETAILS TOMORROW, THIS SIMPLY MEANS WE WILL INDEED RECEIVE FUNDS THIS WEEK AND WE WILL BEGIN WORK.

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Tenor

I HAVE HEARD THAT THE RV TTM’S ARE DELAYED A BIT FOR MANY UNTIL NEXT WEEK, BUT NO REASON WAS GIVEN AS THEY WERE PRETTY CLOSE MOUTHED ON THAT ONE. REGARDLESS, IT MAKES LITTLE DIFFERENCE TO US AS WE DO NOT DEPEND ON THIS SOURCE OF FUNDS FOR OUR OPERATIONS. I AM VERY HAPPY THAT THIS IS SO, AND I KNOW NOW THAT WE WILL BE HARD AT WORK IN THE NEXT DAYS GETTING OUR INFRASTRUCTURE IN PLACE READY FOR THE PROJECTS.

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Giphy

I ALSO HEARD MUCH ABOUT THIS JOSEF(?) FELLOW FROM “HUMAN ANGELS” AND THAT OTHERS HAVE WRITTEN SOME NASTY STUFF ABOUT HIM. I HAVE RECEIVED MANY LINKS TO HIS INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AS TO WHO HE IS AND HIS BACKGROUND, AND ALL I WILL SAY HERE IS THAT TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT AND IS KNOWN.

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Its_like_the_pot_calling_the_kettle_black._4343032808
I WILL NOT BASH ANYBODY, BUT IF I AM PROVOKED I MAY SAY A FEW WORDS ABOUT THEIR BAD BREATH.

SO NOW ALL FOCUS IS CENTERED AROUND THE NEXT STEPS IN GETTING OUR OFFICE SPACE UP AND RUNNING, TAXATION ISSUES ADDRESSED WITH THE FOLKS AT WWW.THOR.CA, AND THE SETUP OF THE RELIEF FOUNDATION THAT WILL HELP CRITICAL CASES. THEY SURE NEED IT. THOSE ARE THE PRIMARY FOCAL POINTS AT THIS TIME.

NEXT WILL BE A BIT OF TRAVEL AS I HAVE BEEN CALLED TO SEE GRANDFATHER AND OTHERS AGAIN, SO THE NEXT FEW WEEKS WILL BE FILLED WITH MUCH WORK ON THAT SIDE. THAT MONEY IS ALREADY RELEASED AND MANY HAVE RECEIVED THEIR “REWARDS” ALREADY. THESE FUNDS AUGMENT WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE IN THE WORKS AND WILL BE OF GREAT USE TO US RIGHT NOW.

THIS MULTIPLICITY OF FUNDING VENUES WILL SERVE WELL THE PURPOSE OF THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS AS THE PROJECTS REQUIRE MULTIPLE FUNDING PROCESSES IN EACH CONTINENT. I AM SIMPLY THRILLED AT THE SUPPORT WE ARE RECEIVING FROM THESE SOURCES AS THEY HAVE CHOSEN OUR EFFORT AS THE MAIN DISTRIBUTION POINT OF THE PROJECT FUNDINGS. WE WILL ENSURE OUR COMPLIANCE AND GOVERNANCE DEPARTMENTS ARE ROBUST TO HANDLE THE MASSIVE INFLUX OF PROJECTS WE HAVE RECEIVED.

I AM ALSO VERY GRATEFUL AT THE SAFETY MECHANISMS PUT IN PLACE BY THE ELDERS WHICH WILL ALLOW US TO KEEP A FEW MILLION IN THE CORPORATE ACCOUNTS FOR OPERATIONAL EXPENSES, BUT THE MAIN FUNDINGS WILL BE DISTRIBUTED UNDER THEIR OVERSIGHT AND THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS. THIS REMOVES SECURITY ISSUES FROM HAVING A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY ON HAND, SO OUR STAFF CAN WALK DOWN THE STREET WITHOUT A DOZEN BODYGUARDS. I HAVE HAD THAT SECURITY A NUMBER OF YEARS AGO WHEN I FIRST CAME TO CHINA, AND LET ME TELL YOU IT SUCKS. YOUR LIFE IS NO LONGER YOUR OWN AND YOU HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE SECURITY CHIEF WHO IS REALLY IN CHARGE OF YOUR LIFE.

OH YES, ONE LAST ITEM PLEASE. I RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM ALIAH

Chairman i hope you dont mind, i hope you can send me a relief helping hand coz bradds milk is nearly to finish and i have renaining 80 pesos to budget. Last time when u sent, i paid my canteen credits and i bought milk and diapers of bradd

IF YOU CAN LEND A HAND FOR HER HERE, WONDERFUL. THE 80 PESOA TRANSLATES INTO ABOUT $2.00. WE WILL BE ABLE TO REALLY SET HER AND BABY BRADD UP SHORTLY BUT RIGHT NOW THEY NEED A HAND.

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Th?id=OIP.zc4VjEWIGVHem43JQd_xjwHaEF&pid=15

A FEW OTHERS IN GREAT NEED WILL ALSO BE HELPED AND WE HAVE YOUR FILES. HANG IN THERE A FEW MORE DAYS, RELIEF IS NOT FAR NOW.

THANKS MUCH FOR YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT. BE READY FOR IT WHEN IT COMES, AND THOSE THAT SUBMITTED RESUMES WILL BE CONTACTED VERY SOON AS WE MOVE FORWARD. THAT WILL HAPPEN THROUGH OUR HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT WHEN WE STAFF OUR OFFICES. WE ARE TRULY GOING TO MAKE A LARGE DIFFERENCE AND HELP MANY AND THIS IS WHAT KEEPS ME GOING. I HOPE YOU FEEL THE SAME.

MUCH LOVE AND GOD BLESS.

IN WELL-BEHAVED GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
JANUARY 17, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP Internet-Fraud-Alert1
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

POOFness for JAN 17: MID WEEK ZAP CRAP XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

EL_O_EL

Ohhhhhh JERKZAPPO!  How full of absolute SHITE you remain!!! At least you are consistent!  Consistent and Persistent, I'd add (oh, and the full of shite thing, don't ever forget.)  Don't you ever tire of the lie you perpetrate, on the weak, vulnerable, and lonely?  You are capitalizing on people's hope, and feeding their hope to keep your Financial Con going....just...another...week!  Grandfathers, Bankers, Paymasters (oh, yeah, we haven't heard that one in a while, do you not use that crap in the winter?) are just a small sample of the contrived LIES I've heard you spew forth to elicit funds for yourself, but the Fake Individuals with even faker (bullshit) medical conditions and needs, are what you should really feel most ashamed of. You Will Go Down Jerkzy Babkowski, much further than previous time you were CONVICTED OF FRAUD AND INCARCERATED (remember that?  Cuz WE do!!)  Hopefully, soon enough, our efforts will pay off (without having to be foRwarded to the paymasters first, you fucking douche, cuz they aint real!!) and you will be convicted once again, and prevented from using the internet to continue this ruse any further.  Jerkzy Babkowski, you are but a sore on the hemmorhoid of humanity, and the shit is going to get flushed and bring you with it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum