OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:12 pm

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump 3h3 hours ago

Great bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Theresa May of the United Kingdom, affirming the special relationship and our commitment to work together on key national security challenges and economic opportunities. #WEF18

Then Q answering 3 ? to Anons

Jan 25 2018 12:27:51 Anonymous ID: c2dc64 158223
Trump just tweeted. [22] minute delta marker.
Jan 25 2018 12:31:36 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fa6a1f 158263
>>158223 Amazing coincidence? Always close after crumb drops. Q

Jan 25 2018 12:31:36 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fa6a1f 158263
>>158223 Amazing coincidence? Always close after crumb drops. Q
Jan 25 2018 12:34:26 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fa6a1f 158297
>>158263 POTUS' statement and focus [Tweet] on the UK should SCARE a lot of people. It signifies something VERY IMPORTANT. VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT. Q

Jan 25 2018 12:42:56 Anonymous ID: d5ca84 158391
>>158297 MI6 PLAYED BALL they did the spying for us on us citizens at our direction as they always do They ratted out their deep state masters?
Jan 25 2018 12:44:04 Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: fa6a1f 158405
>>158391 + more, a lot more. Q

http://www.ladydragon.com/

2#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:36 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Didn't look to me like everyone got up and walked out of the meeting- Key words- ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES- He said it 'without' saying it- It will make itself known before the end of the year......

3#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:49 pm

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

Remember what Q said on january 22

What would happen if texts originating from a FBI agent to several [internals] discussed the assassination (possibility) of the POTUS or member of his family? What if the texts suggest foreign allies were involved?

Whats if London had something to do with it and now MI6 working with the Q tream would explain why the Trump tweet is so important and why Q said more to come

4#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:10 pm

terbo56

terbo56

IF anything, I would think the threat would come from Saudi Arabia, seeing how a lot of them just got arrested for money laundering billions upon billions of dollars-Also, possibly someone from the British Crown of England- Because he wants it out there to let people know that there are changes coming that the elite will not like or be happy with, and THEY are doing everything they can to try to assassinate him, because they know they are going to prison, as long as Trump is a threat to their way of life, and the unlawfulness of the elite's actions, murders, thefts, from other countries by deception, bombings, germ warfare, pedophilia, etc, etc,that continue to make itself known, more and more, everyday, something else comes out-You have to remember, England and other foreign countries are as corrupt, IF not worse, in a lot of aspects, ESPECIALLY the QUEEN- She knows what she has done, and who helped her get everything that she ever had, along with billions of dollars illegally taken from all their people for centuries, and it wouldn't surprise me, that when all this is over, she gets her just deserve, also-She is NOT the purist everyone thinks she is-She's a reptilian, for one, number two, she is sneaky, and last, but not least, among the long list of pedophiles-Lastly, we cannot rule out 'Killary', Soros, or others in the demonratic party, or what's left of it, anyway-

5#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:22 pm

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

I agree with you

I think there is more then London that wants to take him out

Since we are talking about the uk here I said London

for me it means the Queen

what if they have proof that she killed Diana

that would unleach hell on them that they could never stop

Very unfortunate that we were not around to save Diana, imagine if Diana could have talked to us like Q does

6#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:31 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Here is a little secret, maybe you are not aware, BUT- Diana was being set up to be killed, BECAUSE, she knew about the pedophilia that was ongoing in the House of Windsor, and Parliament, in other words, she knew too much, and they could not afford for people to find out, and Diana was very outspoken- She would have talked, and they knew it- If I'm not mistaken I think 'DODI' knew it, too- Either way, it was a terrible circumstance for her to die in vain that way-But, now, it is too late everyone NOW knows, and it is only a matter of time before it is brought out into the open, because, if it is being found out here, especially Jeffery Epstein's Island, it will be common knowledge, IF it isn't already- English and British royalty went there too, to have their way with teenage girls, or as they referred to them as 'fresh meat'-The queen is implicit in this, as well as other things-If it wasn't for money being absconded from us through the IRS, the country of England would probably cease to exist-

7#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:39 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/MzI2qpGflCI

8#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:57 pm

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

Yes I do know i saw it in a video

Thank you for the info a lot of people does not know

Did u see this great video for everyone to see

The Big Secret Diana Knew

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpe2Wi20dDo

'Unlawful Killing' Princess Diana Banned Documentary 2011 IN FULL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoPUV_7oqoU

9#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:04 pm

terbo56

terbo56

I am fairly sure that Trump is knowledgeable in Diana's death, and also the fact that The queen is complicit in this also, he knows a lot more than people give him credit for, he is not a stupid man, and is ALWAYS 6-7 steps ahead of the deepstate- He has done his homework, and I have to say, he has done it in record time, at that! Not bad for a business man, 'eh? His son- in law is a fuck up, and is partly the reason a lot of this shit came about, others caught wind of it to try to frig him over, and it snowballed from there- The Mueller investigation is a joke, although it could be a misdirection campaign to get more deepstate idiots to come out, then, bang- We will not know a lot about anything until President Trump makes his speech on the 30th of this month, but, in any event, it is going to get wild, if and when he unleashes his plan, and it won't be thwarted, trust me-The deepstate is just about toast, look at it in the sense of a 'bagel' in a 5 alarm house fire-There you go...

10#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:14 pm

terbo56

terbo56

Lady Dragon, I watched the videos, and Thank you!!!- 'HOLY SHIT!! I was right all along- This information was banned for broadcast, I believe, in 2010, 2011- Pedophilia is rampant in the British Monarchy, and it IS high time to put an end to it- Satanic rituals, child sacrifices, you name it, it is there-

11#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:49 pm

LadyDragon

LadyDragon

Your very welcome :)

12#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:11 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/hf9X87gDt4U

13#QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Empty Re: #QANON - Q - IMPORTANT INFO ON MI6 Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:23 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/amkRLXIBu8w

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum