OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012 21:36:39
I say we start with everyone in D.C. who voted for the Patriot Act and NDAA, maybe then the criminals in Washington would start doing what is right for society as a whole and not just pass laws that enrich the corporations..

Jordon
~~~~
A Republican lawmaker from North Carolina is seeking a return to the days of public hangings, according to WRAL-TV.

Rep. Larry Pittman delivered an email this week to every member of the state’s General Assembly, describing that hangings needed to be reinstated as a “deterrent to crime,” including those who provide abortions.

“We need to make the death penalty a real deterrent again by actually carrying it out,” Pittman wrote. “Every appeal that can be made should have to be made at one time, not in a serial manner. If murderers (and I would include abortionists, rapists, and kidnappers, as well) are actually executed, it will at least have the deterrent effect upon them. For my money, we should go back to public hangings, which would be more of a deterrent to others, as well.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/28/nc-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-public-hangings-including-for-abortion-providers/

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

What!? Are we now back in the days of the inquisition?

For every action there is a reaction........................

There are better ways.

H2OMAN

H2OMAN

How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

godsfool713

godsfool713

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:

NoaHIde Laws!!!!!

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html

And WHO Supports This?

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United
States
of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

GoldPeg9

GoldPeg9

H2OMAN wrote:How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

They are all mentally ill and under mind control. The same advanced technoloy that the controllers use to twist minds can be used to cure them. Mental illness can be cured. So much medical technology is hidden by the illuminati forces and SO much of this advanced technology is used for discordant purposes and to control.

And, the ones who commit the crimes are also to be removed from the planet to face the justice of the Annanuki.

ANYONE who kills another creates discordant Karma for themselves personally. Who wants to pull the "trigger" and bring this on themselves?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum