Latest topics
» POOFness for SEPT 20: HIGHER LEVEL STAFF NEEDS YOUR HELP AND OTHER LIES FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 10:23 pm by RamblerNash

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES XXVII: CERN TAROT CYBER SEANCE - ADA LOVELACE & THE ORPHIC CIRCLE!
Yesterday at 7:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Horrific Tornado damage in Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | 21 09 2018
Yesterday at 6:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Does it Mean to Experience Non-linearity Beyond the Five Senses?
Yesterday at 5:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Thriving with Foster and Kimberly
Yesterday at 4:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: WE ARE NOT ALONE!!! ROSWELL UFO CRASH REVISITED... plus MORE
Yesterday at 4:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» What Amazon Truck Drivers Witness Can't Be Explained!
Yesterday at 4:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» FADE to BLACK FADERNIGHT w/ Corey Goode
Yesterday at 4:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Discover The Most Effective Way To Induce A Lucid Dream & It Works For Everyone
Yesterday at 4:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PLANET X SYSTEM RISING SUNS IN EAST MEXICO! plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Shark Shaped UFO fixed in our solar system plus MORE
Yesterday at 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Light Unto the Peacekeepers by Anna Von Reitz plus more
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CAN WE CHANGE THE PAST?
Yesterday at 1:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dam Fails at North Carolina Power Plant, Coal Ash Leaking Into River
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Real Name of Jesus & Tower of Babel, Predates Bible, Vatican Buried, Oxford Translated,
Yesterday at 11:26 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The GoldFish Report No. 272- Guests James Gilliland and Peter Maxwell Slattery of ECETI
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» When Is The World Going to Tell This Man 'Enough Is Enough' - David Icke
Yesterday at 10:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Patty Greer - Taking our power back & US "soft military coup" unconstitutionally made Trump
Yesterday at 10:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Solar Observatory Shutdown - Additional Content from 9/19/18 Show
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» ASSANGE'S LATEST INTERVIEW: YOU'RE BEING SPIED ON 'THIS IS AN EYE OPENER'
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Demands the Office of the Inspector General and Congress Investigate Department of Justice for Fraud and Obstruction of Justice
Yesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Yesterday at 12:54 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012 21:36:39
I say we start with everyone in D.C. who voted for the Patriot Act and NDAA, maybe then the criminals in Washington would start doing what is right for society as a whole and not just pass laws that enrich the corporations..

Jordon
~~~~
A Republican lawmaker from North Carolina is seeking a return to the days of public hangings, according to WRAL-TV.

Rep. Larry Pittman delivered an email this week to every member of the state’s General Assembly, describing that hangings needed to be reinstated as a “deterrent to crime,” including those who provide abortions.

“We need to make the death penalty a real deterrent again by actually carrying it out,” Pittman wrote. “Every appeal that can be made should have to be made at one time, not in a serial manner. If murderers (and I would include abortionists, rapists, and kidnappers, as well) are actually executed, it will at least have the deterrent effect upon them. For my money, we should go back to public hangings, which would be more of a deterrent to others, as well.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/28/nc-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-public-hangings-including-for-abortion-providers/

GoldPeg9

What!? Are we now back in the days of the inquisition?

For every action there is a reaction........................

There are better ways.

H2OMAN

How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

godsfool713

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:

NoaHIde Laws!!!!!

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html

And WHO Supports This?

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United
States
of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

GoldPeg9

H2OMAN wrote:How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

They are all mentally ill and under mind control. The same advanced technoloy that the controllers use to twist minds can be used to cure them. Mental illness can be cured. So much medical technology is hidden by the illuminati forces and SO much of this advanced technology is used for discordant purposes and to control.

And, the ones who commit the crimes are also to be removed from the planet to face the justice of the Annanuki.

ANYONE who kills another creates discordant Karma for themselves personally. Who wants to pull the "trigger" and bring this on themselves?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum