Latest topics
» What Will Santa Claus Say? - Louis Prima Christmas Classic - Puddles :)
Yesterday at 8:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 40: MYSTERY SCHOOL X ATLANTIS REVELATIONS!
Yesterday at 8:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Researchers Solve 'Seismic Mystery' that Shook Central Alberta Communities
Yesterday at 8:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Humans Can Detect Events 1-10 Seconds Before They Occur, Scientists Say
Yesterday at 3:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Fireball that exploded over the US Thule Air Base in Greenland shook Earth, triggering seismic sensors
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Wild Fox gets frightened by the sudden appearance of a bright Orb. take a look!
Yesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Royal Family Implicated Again In A New Court Case About Pedophilia & Sex Slavery
Yesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Examined By Doctors As MSM And Democrats Push Fake News Story On Meeting With Paul Manafort
Yesterday at 2:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China Mission in Lunar Orbit and May Race SpaceX for Next Lunar Manned Mission
Yesterday at 11:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Carpet Bomb Just Dropped, Did You See How It Works - X22 Report
Yesterday at 11:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Strange phenomena occurring prior to earthquakes!
Yesterday at 11:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Why news media do not speak of what we see? plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Heads Up! Comet 46P/Wirtanen Streaks By Earth This Weekend
Yesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFOs and Anomalies in the picture NASA Parker Solar Probe's WISPR plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Blue Chicken Cult - BEHIND MAJESTIC INTERVIEW SERIES WITH DAVID WILCOCK Part 1,2,3,4,5 of 6
Yesterday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» THC, Not Just CBD, Can Treat Pediatric Epilepsy
Yesterday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Puzzle of Near-Death Experiences
Yesterday at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Science Confirms Paradise Camp Fire Manmade; Genocide and Mass Destruction Carefully Planned
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12/13/18 Hearing on Crimes of the Clinton Foundation: THE FINDINGS
Yesterday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Simpsons Predicted California Wildfires In 2016
Yesterday at 10:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» ‘Incredible Hulk’ Star Hospitalized After Routine Vaccination
Yesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» What Happened to History & Where Are We Going?
Yesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ymoilman2

North Carolina Lawmaker Calls For Public Hangings

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 28-Jan-2012 21:36:39
I say we start with everyone in D.C. who voted for the Patriot Act and NDAA, maybe then the criminals in Washington would start doing what is right for society as a whole and not just pass laws that enrich the corporations..

Jordon
~~~~
A Republican lawmaker from North Carolina is seeking a return to the days of public hangings, according to WRAL-TV.

Rep. Larry Pittman delivered an email this week to every member of the state’s General Assembly, describing that hangings needed to be reinstated as a “deterrent to crime,” including those who provide abortions.

“We need to make the death penalty a real deterrent again by actually carrying it out,” Pittman wrote. “Every appeal that can be made should have to be made at one time, not in a serial manner. If murderers (and I would include abortionists, rapists, and kidnappers, as well) are actually executed, it will at least have the deterrent effect upon them. For my money, we should go back to public hangings, which would be more of a deterrent to others, as well.”

Read more: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/01/28/nc-gop-lawmaker-calls-for-public-hangings-including-for-abortion-providers/

GoldPeg9

What!? Are we now back in the days of the inquisition?

For every action there is a reaction........................

There are better ways.

H2OMAN

How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

godsfool713

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:
:bounce: :bounce:

NoaHIde Laws!!!!!

http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/noahide_laws.html

And WHO Supports This?

George Bush, indicated in Public Law 102-14, 102nd Congress, that the United
States
of America was founded upon the Seven Universal Laws of Noah

GoldPeg9

H2OMAN wrote:How about firing squads...make them voluntary participation with the first positions open to the victims and or their families.. There would be a huge waiting list to take part, I would imagine....

GoldPeg9... What better way can you suggest to deter criminal activities...?

I believe the death penalty IS a strong deterrant for some crimes. I admit that it has held me back from offing a few people who offended me, before I accepted Jesus as my Savior.

They are all mentally ill and under mind control. The same advanced technoloy that the controllers use to twist minds can be used to cure them. Mental illness can be cured. So much medical technology is hidden by the illuminati forces and SO much of this advanced technology is used for discordant purposes and to control.

And, the ones who commit the crimes are also to be removed from the planet to face the justice of the Annanuki.

ANYONE who kills another creates discordant Karma for themselves personally. Who wants to pull the "trigger" and bring this on themselves?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum