OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lightening Does Strike in Our Same Places…

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Consciousness Of Economic

Lately, I have been getting extra hammered with realities of this reality. A few weeks ago I was attacked my body died, I was still attached to it, took some work about five days for my entire body to come back to life. Though I think this is an important story to tell today is not the time for that full story. It is about the story that we cannot live in a dead body or the dead body being the end to this life that is important, this is not a fact our bodies are more like cars break down, getting fixed and coming back to what seems like a life form.
What we are told over and over we believe and this gives us s sense of control over this experience we are participating in for whatever reason. We are set up early to have a set of beliefs about this experience we think we are having.
What I want to covey today is the statements of lies of belief systems we have that say this experience is this only, we after years finally accept that. I had a text chat with my amazing friend Jannie this am, a story, teaching she gave me because of my experiences as of late that are really pushing me beyond coping (which is shared further down).  I have really been working with my teachings of the illusions or the smoky mirror of unclear, shadowed projections that come from the shallow murky system that we are trained to believe. My personal smoky mirror is shattering. We can shatter with the mirror of illusions when revealed to us the greater picture of truth that stands behind it. The lightning strikes us and we bend, break shatter to the projections of beliefs we think we know or see in the mirror when the shattering that should take place should be the mirror so we can clearly see what is behind it. We can suffer major damage physically, mentally, spiritually and emotionally. We forget in it all how protected we are in the process because of the smoky mirror we are looking into.
Lightning never strikes in the same place twice is the false belief, the truth is that we can on many levels be struck over and over again, out of the blue by lightning, whether lightning shows up as a sparks of passion to do something else with our lives and the next day we get fired and have no idea why? Can be mental clarity about something that has plagued us a lifetime and we now become free of it. A major health issue, abuse, loss of a job or general unexpected suffering. Lightening medicine can strike anywhere at any time in any form. It can kill, destroy or produce life as it pulls nitrogen out of the cosmos and pounds it into the earth to give nutrient to life.
The lie, the mirror projection is that lightning does not strike in the same place, so we never expect it and are destroyed, overwhelmed and fall apart when it happens. If we were trained in the truth, we could use critical thinking, spiritual training and be taught the truth,  we would be prepared and not crumpled under the unexpected. So many statements, words, phrases of combined words have been projected on us and play like a broken record over and over and over again.
It is not the experience or the experiencer that is to blame on how one relates to the reality projected off an unclear mirror that we live in and by. It is what it is and should be allowed to be seen in truth as such, which means it is out of our control and is not what we have been lead to believe about our experience when it is projected by the mindset of the smoky mirror, the subconsciousness.
The lightening beings are here all day everyday striking their medicines unexpectedly, over and sometimes over again at us, that is a non-ending cycle, there is no magical pill that would somehow stop the experience here. It is what it is. Seeing it, showing up and dealing with it in the true terms of what it is and not what you want it to be is being fully awake, yes being awake can be the most shattering part of our full experience here.   Sometimes you fight, ward off and sometimes you remember to pray for the protection for the unexpected experience that you see is coming over the horizon.
The teaching was provided by Jannie Vaught:
I have a real experience to share You. I was in the canyon De Murto on a vision quest with three other women. The XXXX XXXXX family was hosting me. We used their sacred space which had a hogon, cornfield, and the canyon. There was a sacred place on top of one of the towers. The family left us there and would come to visit. A storm was coming lightening and thunder. The grandmother took her metal fire poker outside and thrust it up toward the sky at the lightning and shouted in Navaho at the lightning to leave this place where we were at and returned. The next grandmother took a special medicine handmade pot filled with corn pollen. and went outside with the pot in her left, close to her heart and in her right hand reached into the pot and collected a pinch of pollen. She held the sacred corn pollen up into the storm and asked that all be protected within, thank you, released the pollen and returned inside. The grandmothers asked me which was the right way, the right path? In which I replied both are.

The iron rod is a lightning rod, it will get struck sometimes.
The prayer blessing is the gratitude for protection when struck.

Jannie then asks me: Which one are you B?

I ask you: Which one are you? 

Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff
In Honor, In Thankfulness As I Stumbling down my Red Road, All My Relations
http://coe-llc.com/2018/02/11/lightening-does-strike-in-our-same-places/

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I knew something was happening to you Bridgett as you were gone all week. Was hoping you did not have the flu. Hope you are doing good now sister.

xox

Thanks Purp, 

I has been a hell of a shift some of us are doing to help shift the rest. My teacher Jannie is helping me to get to the other side, so the energy can carry others..has been a heavy couple of weeks, having my body attacked by a large dark force and drained was the cherry on top of all the events...but I am fully back, still sorting out some missing pieces and adopting new plug ins so to speak for the new programs...thus new pieces for my missing old hard drive software. 

Thank you for noticing...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum