Latest topics
» Who Or What Is Creating This? HAARP???
Today at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Near Nascar Event And UFOs Near Nellis AFB plus MORE
Today at 11:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ PUBLIC NOTICE VIDEO - PLEASE WATCH plus MORE
Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford 9-24-18
Today at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Particle energetics on all levels merge with the Ascension timeline
Today at 11:17 am by PurpleSkyz

» Full Harvest Moon September 24-25
Today at 11:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Kavanaugh WILL BE CONFIRMED (Q) Despite Derailment/Smear PLOT (Yes, Plot!) - Bombshell Photo of Kavanaugh Accuser Says It All
Today at 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sunspot Closure - NONE Of This Makes Sense.
Today at 10:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» I work at the CDC and there is something you should know
Today at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #Q ANON: The Sky is Falling plus MORE
Today at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» Freedom Of Speech And The Weaponisation Of Antisemitism - David Icke
Today at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Monolith and tunnels discovered on the Moon near the Apollos missions
Today at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Bimini Road ~ Deliberately Hidden By Academia?
Today at 12:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dimensions of Disclosure: David Wilcock - Uses Hypnosis Now lol :)
Today at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bad-clown Rising - FEARLESS LEADER
Today at 12:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for SEPT 23: THE VOICE
Yesterday at 7:18 pm by 4-truth

» A Tribe Called Red - ALie Nation Ft. John Trudell, Tanya Tagaq, Lido Pimienta & Northern Voice
Yesterday at 3:57 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Benjamin Fulford – A Deep Dive into the Petro
Yesterday at 3:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Silencing of James Woods
Yesterday at 3:51 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A Tribe Called Red - The Virus Ft. Saul Williams, Chippewa Travellers (Official Video)
Yesterday at 3:46 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Urban Farm Project Sessions
Yesterday at 3:11 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» A MUST SEE! This video is blocked in almost every country (2018)
Yesterday at 3:09 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» MUST SEE! This Video Is Being Blocked In Almost Every Country !
Yesterday at 3:07 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) "The Great Scam Reset Via Beijing"
Yesterday at 1:30 pm by RamblerNash

» Internet Panhandling
Yesterday at 1:29 pm by RamblerNash

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR DETAILS

Key Word Topics:
11:11, Aliens, Angels, Antarctica, Ascension, Assange, Astral Projection, Auras, Bankers, Bitcoin, Blood Type, Booms, BRICS, Cabal, Cannabis, CBD, CERN, Chemtrails, CME's, Consciousness, Conspiracy Theories, Crypto Currency, Crystals, Dinar, Dinar Scam, Disclosure, Earthquakes, EMF, Empaths, Environment, ESP, ET's, False Flags, Federal Reserve, Flooding, Fluoride, Fracking, Fraud, Fukushima,GMO's, Herbs, History, Holistic, Illuminati, IMF, ISS, Ley Lines, Lucid Dreaming, Mandela Effect, Medical, Meteor, MKUltra, Monsanto, Morgellons, NASA, Nature, Nesara, Nibiru, Night Sky, NDE's, Numerology, NWO, OD's, Organic, Paranormal, Pizzagate, Planet X, Predictive Programming, Protests, Psychic, Q Anon, Radiation, Reincarnation, Remote Viewing, RH Negative Blood, RV, Sacred Geometry, Scams, Science, SETI, Shadow People, Shift, Sink Holes, Smart Meters, Space Force, Space X, Spirit Animals, Sun Simulator, Synchronicity, Technology, TDA, THC, UFO, Vatican, Vaccines, Volcano, WIFI, Wikileaks

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » TDA (Treasury Direct Accounts) INFO » Heather Ann Tucci/OPPT & The Abduction of ALEX Batty!

Heather Ann Tucci/OPPT & The Abduction of ALEX Batty!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

https://youtu.be/TpQ3e84NU2s

Virgo Triad
Published on Feb 14, 2018

Please be sure to share this and view the actual news articles below. Lets help this Grandmother get her Child back! Sky News: https://news.sky.com/story/missing-bo... BBC: www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-manchester-43037332 Dosiac Video: https://youtu.be/9LDJamW4pDU

Consciousness Of Economic

Just wanted to add my 2 cents to this. I am pretty sure there is no oppt compound anymore and if people are living there it most likely is not the oppt original group members all the original oppt people I know have left years ago. I mean years ago. I am not sure the words compound are proper, it was a house a place that the originals of the oppt came together to live from all over the globe and yes there seems to be different stories presented by each member of the oppt morrocco clan as to why they left and it fell apart. I think this woman should help to find the boy, but there are some words used here that makes me feel like the woman reporting has not gotten the proper facts and that the main oppt group broke up years ago and left morocco supposed compound years ago.

I hate when facts are not correct and it looks like a witch hunt...

Bridgette

terbo56

I remember that- The whole OPPT thing was nothing but a big witchhunt and scam, that is for sure, and Tucci got exactly what she deserved, trying to outsmart the court system, I mean, seriously, how f'n stupid was that? Now she and her 'beau' will have a lot of time in their 6x6 to realize their 'F' up-Truly, payback, along with karma  is a real bitch-

virgotriad

Bridgette,
Melanie Batty was a member of OPPT. That was the point of bringing OPPT into it and she is suspected of being back in the same place as prior OPPT members were also. Thanks for sharing and spreading the word. Need to find this boy and get him home. :)

PurpleSkyz

Admin
yes D and Lisa are no longer in Morocco and Brian Kelly is with Sasha Stone in Bali. Terran is hanging with Heather.
But I do hope they find this boy. Thanks for the info and comments. Keep us posted Virgo if they recover the child. :)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum