PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 3-5-18… “Significant Movements are in Store for Humanity”

Kp Message 3-5-18… “Significant Movements are in Store for Humanity”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Kp Message 3-5-18… “Significant Movements are in Store for Humanity” Kauilapele_hand_toward_andromeda

Kp Message 3-5-18… “Significant Movements are in Store for Humanity”

Posted on 2018/03/05 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 3-5-18… “Significant Movements are in Store for Humanity” Kp_170707_kilauea_purple_light_180_49All I’m going to say here is that my deep sense is that we are soon moving into a heightened activity that will manifest Higher Vibrational Awareness for a much increased segment of humanity.
Exactly how this is to happen is not mine to say, nor do I know, but this is a very deep sense that heightened planetary activity is in progress. Manifestations of long-held visions by Lightworkers and others are coming… rapidly.
Enjoy each moment as it unfolds, and refrain from judgement of any type as these manifestations actually manifest.
I suggest remaining in the Light, at all times, and doubt not that the Highest of the Highest of vibrations is “in charge”.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum