Incarnated Angels And Starpeople: Which Group Do You Belong In?
- By Dylan Harper - Mar 8, 2018
People have come from all over the universe to live upon earth. In my private psychic counseling practice, I’ve been able to get to know many people whose origins are not of this earth. I’ve learned that there are many incarnated extraterrestrials (ETs), angels, and walk-ins upon the planet right now.
The first time I worked with an incarnated ET—what I call a “star person,” I was startled. She defied all of my stereotypes about extraterrestrials. She looked a lot like an ordinary person (although there are some subtle, but key physical distinctions among star people, that I’ve listed below). Yet, until I psychically discerned that she was working with a spacecraft, I had no clue that she wasn’t from the earth.
When I told my client that I was seeing her working and traveling on a large spacecraft, she readily agreed. She, unlike some of my subsequent star person clients, was very aware of her originations. Since working with this first star person, I’ve had the opportunity to work with a dozen more and I found some interesting patterns among them:
1. Star people have eyes that are shaped like crescents with the bars pointing down, such as on a letter “n.”
Think of Bette Midler’s eyes, and you’ve got the picture. Most incarnated star people have small bones, and are thin and short in stature. They tend to have very plain facial features, and most of them dress very casually. They have auras with stripes pointing away from the body, with the colorings of rainbows.
2. Their life purposes are to “help as needed.”
They don’t usually have a specific life purpose, but instead, they’ve agreed to help whomever needs help. So, they frequently have ordinary jobs where they can reach a lot of people through their encouraging words and uplifting attitudes.
3. They have very little tolerance for dishonesty and violence.
They came from planets where these traits are nonexistent, so they do not know how to cope with humans who are inauthentic, manipulative, or violent. Because of this lack of “coping skills” with common earth problems, incarnated ETs are often mislabeled with psychiatric disorders, including attention deficit disorder (ADD).
4. Because their planets have different customs about family life, childbirth, reproduction, and sex, many star people don’t contract to have earthly marriages or children.
They feel out-of-sync with the typical American romantic images, because this isn’t their style. In addition, they know that family life would interfere with the lightwork that they contracted to do during their lifetime. Very often, female star persons fall in love with a much-younger man, who is a soul mate from their star group.
5. Star people know, deep down, that they aren’t from the earth.
They often spend their lives feeling like they don’t fit-in or belong here. One star person said, “I’ve always had this sense that I was dropped off here, on this planet, and I’ve been waiting for someone to return and take me home.” Such feelings bring up issues of abandonment for star people.
The other people whom I’ve gotten to know in my private practice is the incarnated angels. They, too, have distinguishing characteristics:
1. Incarnated angels have “sweet” facial features, usually with a heart-shaped face and childlike features.
2. They have a history of “codependent” relationships, because of their predisposition to giving and nurturing others. They also can see the best in everyone, so they often stay in abusive relationships longer than the average person would tolerate.
3. Incarnated angels often have histories of compulsive overeating, or other addictions. This is especially true for angels who are disconnected from their spirituality.
4. They are natural healers and helpers, and often have healing professions such as nursing, massage therapy, social work, or teaching. Strangers pour out their hearts to them, and often say, “I don’t know why I’m telling you such private things about myself. There’s just something about you that I feel I can trust.”
5. Incarnated angels are very generous people who sometimes have difficulty in receiving. Consequently, they can manifest lack in their lives by blocking the flow of money, love, energy, and other natural resources, from coming into their lives.
Both groups — the star people and incarnated angels — are highly intuitive. Yet, they often have difficulty trusting their intuition. Partially, this comes from years of trying to adapt to earth life. After all, the customs here are so foreign to their natural inclinations, that star people and incarnated angels eventually learn to discount their inner feelings.
If you wonder whether you belong to either one of these groups, then your inner guidance can tell you more. Before you go to sleep, say this affirmation to your higher self and spiritual group: “Please give me a dream with clear messages about my origin, that I will easily remember upon awakening.” You might also write this phrase on some paper and place it under your pillow. When your subconscious is emotionally prepared, you will have a vivid lucid dream that will help you to understand more about yourself. Star people and incarnated angels have many gifts to give to the world, including love, light, and lessons. My prayer is that, if you are among these groups, you will allow yourself to enjoy your time on this planet.
I hope that you will open your heart to receiving the gifts that earth and her population can give to you, too.
by Doreen Virtue, Ph.D.
Thanks to: http://dreamcatcherreality.com