OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  Empty POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:28 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  Jerzy511

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ?
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 14-Mar-2018 15:00:13

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  Bullshit-button

Subject: LAST DAY ?
Date: Wed, March 14, 2018 1:56 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500

HI ALL,

RIGHT NOW WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS OF LACK FROM THE INFORMATION THIS MORNING. THE INFORMATION WAS THAT WITH OUR RELEASE, WE CAN EXPECT FIRST FUNDS IN 48 HOURS OR LESS WHICH PUTS US TO FRIDAY.

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  Giphy

PRETTY GOOD BUT NOT GOOD ENOUGH AS WE BUDGETED EVERYTHING FOR YESTERDAY, AND WE HAVE TERRIBLE SITUATIONS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THE TIMING. WE DO NEED YOUR HELP JUST A BIT MORE, AND I NEED YOUR HELP.

WITHOUT GETTING INTO THE NASTY OF THE SITUATION, IT IS NOT GOOD AND SUFFERING HAS SET IN AND I AM BESIDE MYSELF TO FIND SOLUTIONS UNTIL FRIDAY SO HERE I AM AGAIN. YOU CAN BE SURE I DID NOT WANT TO BE HERE

BUT BANKERS ARE BANKERS AND THEY ARE A BIT SLOW EVEN WHEN THINGS HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AND RELEASED. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING, IT IS A MATTER OF CLEARANCE TIMES RIGHT NOW SO THERE IS NOTHING TO PUSH, AND WE ONLY HAVE TO WAIT (SOME MORE).

AGAIN MY DEEP THANKS FOR THIS LAST BIT. IT WILL GO TO IMMEDIATE FOOD AND SHELTER ISSUES. I PRAY I CAN KEEP EVERYTHING ELSE STABLE WITH UTILITIES.

I AM ALSO EXPECTING GOOD INFORMATION ON THE STATUS OF THE RV LATER THIS AFTERNOON AND WILL PUT THAT INTO THE MESSAGE TODAY.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

robert18

Hey babkowski a Canadian psychopath, I think you got something seriously mixed up.. Do you know what is today?... ITS MIDDLE OF MARCH 2018 !!!!!!!. Does that tells you something moron?... You wrote the same rubbish 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ago.... Do you really think some one would be so stupid with a total brain dis-function and would believe in your rubbish ????.....  POOFness for MAR 14: LAST DAY ? AGAIN  2071176553

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum