OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  Jerzy511

E-mail from ZAP for MAR 18: SUCCESS
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 18-Mar-2018 03:45:08

Hi, folks -

This just arrived. Likely Susan will send it out later as a Poofness message, but I'm about to leave the keyboard so am posting this in its 'bare bones' form rather than making it wait for many hours. I'll revise it as a Poofness item later.

Contributions can be made via Paypal to account goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Received via e-mail:

=====

ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  Bull-350b

Subject: SUCCESS
Date: Sun, March 18, 2018 3:29 am

HI ALL

I HAVE RECEIVED EXCELLENT NEWS FROM THE LEGAL TEAM THAT IS DOING OUR WIRES. THE RESULTS FROM YESTERDAY IS ABSOLUTELY MAGNIFICENT AND FUNDS WILL BE FINALLY RELEASED THIS COMING TUESDAY.
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  Giphy

THIS IS THE WEEK IT SEEMS AS THE TTM’S FOR THE RV EXCHANGES HAVE BEGUN AT A TRICKLE, AND ARE SCHEDULED TO BECOME A FLOOD THIS COMING WEEK AS WELL. EVEN THOUGH WE ARE NOT DEPENDENT ON CURRENCY AND BONDS FOR THE FUNDINGS, I AM REALLY HAPPY TO SEE THAT MANY OTHERS WILL BE RECEIVING A BLESSING THAT WILL SPELL GOOD THINGS IN MANY COMMUNITIES. I DO NOT KNOW IF THEY WILL LET OUT THE WHOLE PAYMENT IN EACH CASE OR JUST A PORTION AND THE REST OVER TIME, BUT COMMON SENSE TELLS ME IT WILL BE THE LATTER.

IN OUR PREDICAMENT, WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG THAT ANYTHING WILL BE A BLESSING AT THIS POINT AND A FEW OF OUR TEAM HAVE CURRENCY THAT THEY HAVE PUT IN. THEY WILL GIVE A HELPING HAND ONCE THEY RECEIVE THEIRS THEY SAID.
ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  Giphy

RIGHT NOW, YOUR HELP IS AGAIN REQUESTED. WHAT CAME IN A FEW DAYS AGO MANAGED TO KEEP ME AND A FEW OTHERS ALIVE AND GREAT THANKS FOR THAT. TOMORROW, I COULD USE A LITTLE TO PUT FOOD ON SOME PLATES, AND SHELTER FOR A FAMILY. WE DO HAVE A MAJOR BILL COMING UP ON TUESDAY TO KEEP THE NEW SERVER SYSTEM ACTIVE, AND I DO NOT THINK THE FUNDS WILL GET TO US IN TIME BECAUSE WITH THE RELEASE THAT DAY, IT WILL TAKE A DAY OR TWO FOR THE PAYMASTER TO GET IT OUT. WE CAN NOT BE WITHOUT THE SERVER SYSTEM AS OUR EMAILS DEPEND ON THIS. THE HOSTPAPA GUYS HAD TO UPGRADE THE SYSTEM AS WE WENT WAY OVER THE LIMIT AND STORAGE WITH THOSE GUYS COSTS 199 PER MONTH IN THE NEW SYSTEM. WE WILL BE GETTING OUR OWN SERVERS SOON AND BE DONE WITH THAT EXPENSE.

SO YES ONE LAST TIME INTO THE BREACH, AS WE REALLY NEED TO GET THROUGH THESE LAST DAYS. REST ASSURED THAT NOW WITH THE LEGAL TEAM THIS CONFIDENT, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY EVERY CONFIDENCE ON OUR SIDE THAT WE WILL RECEIVE AND BEGIN WORK AND THESE REQUESTS FOR HELP WILL DISAPPEAR AS WE START.

THOSE THAT HELPED US…WELL, WE HAVE OUR LISTS AND EMAILS OF YOU. I WILL BE GETTING IN TOUCH WITH EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU SOON WITH SOME OTHER GOOD NEWS. AND YES, EVEN THE NAY SAYERS THAT HELPED IN THE BEGINNING.

IT WILL BE NICE TO SPEAK FREELY.

GOD BLESS YOU AND MUCH LOVE.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

WilliaminUSA

Can't wait to hear the ghouls excuse next week about why the funds were delayed.

EL_O_EL

Yawn, Hey JERKZAPPO, how can you be eating so little, yet you remain a severely overweight fat slob?  
 How Does that work?

How can you, multiple times a week, beg for money sayting "its the last time!!" then, days later "woops, IT for sure is the last time, as the funds will begin flowing next week?"  This has been going on for the last couple years, and, has been dutifully shown here on OOM2, that not only is it the same message trotted out, its often, verbatim, down to even the dates of the year, with just the year being aged by one?  

How is that not bullshit, ZaP/jERKZY?

THE AFFORMENTIONED QUESTIONS I'VE POSITED, THAT WE ALL HAVE TAKEN NOTICE OF,  WE AWAIT ANSWERRS FROM YOU FOR, STILL.  

Tell US, how are you not just a continuous liar, trotting out begging and pleas for more food/tooth money/car fare/airfare/milk for fake babies, fake hotel accomadations, how can we feel better about this, seeing as you have given us no proof, considering you are a convicted felon, having served time for fraud?

EL_O_EL

JERZY BABKOWSKI IS A LIAR AND A CONVICTED FELON (for fraud.)  He has numerous individuals seeking restitution from him, yet he continues to plea for your money..............why is that?  People.....please, wake up!!!

Jerzy Babkowski/Zap, is a FRAUDULENT LIAR, HIS OWN OFFSPRING WILL TELL YOU SO.

robert18

..this Canadian degenerated, dangerous predator-psychopath, social disease babkowski jerzy -zap should be locked in JAIL long time ago!!!!!!!!!. 
Just take a look guys how is he trying to manipulate other naive, vulnerable victims in this stinky message: building an excitement in first part just to hit with desperate tricks begging for more money. 
I have seen, read and witnessed many crimes, scams and frauds in my life but this PSYCHOPATH is one of the worst and most dangerous case. He is just going totally ballistic with out any mercy, fear nor sense of punishment for this brutal, uncivilized and barbarian ways to robing people from money using SOCIAL MEDIA!!!!.

Fur fuck sake, this can not go on any longer, don't you people from so called "Canadian or US authorities" see, read or at least trying to find out what criminals like babkowski jerzy a Canadian parasite of society are doing???. This is a pure rape and terrorism!!!!. 
When you take a good look and analyze deeper this dangerous criminal ways of swindling people in order to robe them from money, the answer is clear.

To those, God forbid who believe in this criminal babkowski's  promises of next TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, MONDAY, SUNDAY, FRIDAY, etc... pay outs, knock yourselves on your heads very strong before going to pay pal and feed this hungry, greedy vicious beast named BABKOWSKI JERZY (ZAP). Those who ever send this Canadian criminal any money or those who God forbid will, all of you should be ashamed of yourselves and examine your brains immediately as you are feeding, supporting and really enabling this criminal to strive so you are part of the problem, collateral damage and considered as guilty by association!. 

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:WE DO HAVE A MAJOR BILL COMING UP ON TUESDAY TO KEEP THE NEW SERVER SYSTEM ACTIVE, AND I DO NOT THINK THE FUNDS WILL GET TO US IN TIME BECAUSE WITH THE RELEASE THAT DAY, IT WILL TAKE A DAY OR TWO FOR THE PAYMASTER TO GET IT OUT. WE CAN NOT BE WITHOUT THE SERVER SYSTEM AS OUR EMAILS DEPEND ON THIS. THE HOSTPAPA GUYS HAD TO UPGRADE THE SYSTEM AS WE WENT WAY OVER THE LIMIT AND STORAGE WITH THOSE GUYS COSTS 199 PER MONTH IN THE NEW SYSTEM. WE WILL BE GETTING OUR OWN SERVERS SOON AND BE DONE WITH THAT EXPENSE.

It doesn't take too much to catch Jerzy in a lie...Basically all he has to do is open his mouth...

ZAP the GHOUL BARBER OF CALGARY for MAR 18: SUCCESS BUT SEND ME MORE MONEY  Scree154

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum