OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shakes4life2

Here's someone else with something to say.....

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Bill Wood Update: Be Ready to Have Your Minds Blown WIDE Open in the Next Interview!!

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 29-Jan-2012 14:04:21

Update from Kerry Cassidy

January 29, 2012

INTERVIEW ANNOUNCEMENT - 2ND INTERVIEW WITH BILL WOOD AKA BILL BROCKBRADER

I will be doing another interview with Bill on Saturday February 4th at 5pm PST on Livestream

Here is a communique from Bill Wood/Brockbrader that he has asked me to post in this regard:

"Shortly after his last interview, Bill was forced into leaving for a secret location for his own safety. He is now being directly protected by White Hat sources at this secret location. He will be speaking about some of his experiences in his new life. Also, because Bill's true identity was exposed by government agents, he will be revealing his conclusions into his investigations about the single largest criminal organization in Las Vegas and how an ex Navy SEAL and his wife's 'swinger' parties are involved. He will be joined by a new mystery guest for his interview. You will hear a unique newly developed perspective based on Holodynamic principles that calls for the transformation of America and other military personal similar fears as a uniting factor that will be the foundation for change NOW in the face of the NDAA.

Other key concepts highlight the similarities between Bill's experience and Kay Griggs 1998 interview exposing how her husband Colonel Griggs similar use of sexual coercion, mind control, and extensive abuses of U.S. army personal that have led to inspiring support for Bill. Bill is now working actively to construct a plan that brings about the changes in the world that everyone has been long anticipating. Please join us as he will be revealing much, much more about how we all can work together to incorperate these changes throughout the planet. This interview will be the game changer for the changes coming at the end of 2012. He has asked me to include the following announcement:

Thank you all for your emails and comments. I apologize for not responding but life has gotten pretty interesting here in 'the land where freedom began'. I would like to ask a favor from all supporters for changing the world. There is some debate here. Realize that there are still some battle hardened veterans of light here that don't seem to agree that the new army of light is standing up and asking to be counted on for support. So I am asking this as a unique means of showing just how many people are ready to work for some change in the world. I have included a donation button below.

I would like to ask that everyone that is ready to see the world change, donate one dollar. You can donate more but that is all I need from any one person. The idea is to show just how many of us are out there so the boys that can put down some zeros on the checks will see that the support is here and the time to move is now. Realize this - one donation of $100,000 doesn't help...as the universe responds to action, individual donations are the keys. I need to identify the number of supporters that are out there currently.

Thanks all for the support in advance. Just be ready to have your minds blown WIDE open in the next interview."

Bill

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=228755

Herb Lady

Herb Lady

Thanks shakes4life2!

Anonymous

You got this one shakes4life2 & thanks for that!! ☀

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum