OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Values… by Visionkeeper EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Values… by Visionkeeper

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Values… by Visionkeeper Empty Values… by Visionkeeper Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:53 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Values…

March 18, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Values… by Visionkeeper Cherish-children-contentment-education-favim-com-1796053
Photo Source:
I was sitting quietly a while ago thinking about all of the craziness going on in the world and I was trying to pinpoint what was really bothering me the most about everything. Not an easy task. I searched for quite some time and decided that what saddens me most is that a rather large segment of society seem to have lost their values, they are no longer of importance to their way of life. I looked up the definition of Value just to see what it had to say. Short and sweet. I have always felt that our values in life, are the brick and mortar of our foundation as a society. Humanity.
 Value: to consider with respect to worth, excellence, usefulness, or importance.
Our values are at the core of who we are. They are critical to keeping the peace and harmony among everybody. Our values lay the foundation of who we are, for what we think and how we act, they influence the decisions we make everyday which determine what path we will eventually take in life. How did we lose track of our value? Where did it go and why did it leave us in the first place? It has been quietly and subtly breed out of us by discrediting them, we see it happening today, priorities have changed in the world, that’s the long and the short of it. Values no longer seem to matter as they once did, back in the day when we were all taught manners. I remember very well a time when an older friend of my fathers who was visiting us for the day, greeted me when I arrived home from school. I said hello and shook his hand and in a soft yet concerned voice, he leaned towards me and whispered in my ear ” When you shake hands with people in life, always make it a firm handshake. It says a lot about who you are and how you feel about yourself.”  To this day I always shake hands firmly when I meet people.I am grateful he told me that and I am glad I own that value.
It seems to me, values are the heart and soul of our stories about who we are. You can tell so much from what someone’s values are. So just like a firm hand shake that speaks well about who we are, how we present ourselves to others through the values we hold dear, tells our story in many ways. If we have no values or they are broken down, we run amok and chaos soon ensues. Values are our guidelines to operate life by, follow them and all will be well, forget them and life doesn’t hum quietly along anymore. Why do so many seem to no longer care about their own personal values or care about how they are presenting themselves to the world? Have we had our pride stolen away from us as well? Values are what help us keep our pride intact because it says we care about ourselves. As a country who is presently floundering, we desperately need to restore values to keep ourselves glued together.
Imagine the world if everyone were as concerned about values as they were about selfies. My goodness! That would be wild! Humanities evolution would jump ahead a hundred years. I wonder honestly if people even realize we have lost our values. It is obvious to some because of all the chaos going on, to many others values are weak at best and non-existent to some. Values are not taught in school and if a family does not have values, then most likely the children will not as well. The disregard for the value of human life has become so marginalized, one has to wonder what’s happening to us. When and why did we stop caring about other people’s lives and well-being? We seem to have forgotten the words “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you”. Part of the values critical for where we are today, is respecting one another.
My message to all is to hold your values dear to your heart, make them strong and compassionate values that benefit all not the few, allow yourself to feel the pride you feel when you honor your values, good and positive values. So often we don’t give ourselves credit for the good we do. Be kind and giving, show patience and offer a hand up not a hand out to those in need. Sometimes all people need is to know they are not alone and someone cares. What goes around comes around, Living our lives with strong values creates pride within and pride creates a boost in self-esteem and more self-esteem blesses us with self-confidence and strength. It is a win win situation to establish good values in our life if we haven’t already.  I challenge all, at this time of the new moon, to establish  or re-establish or even strengthen strong values so we can move ahead in changing the world for the better.
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum