OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  5ad3e64711c40

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 4-18-18
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 18-Apr-2018 22:05:04

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Bull-350b
Subject: MIDWEEK BY ZAP from "The Office of Poofness" 4-18-18
Date: Wed, April 18, 2018 8:40 pm

Zap Says

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Giphy
HI ALL

DO WE HAVE OUR DIPLOMAS YET? AFTER ALL, WE DID FAITHFULLY ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF WAITING WITH THAT AS A MAJOR. AND WE DID MINORS IN PATIENCE AND PERSEVERANCE TOO WITH A 4.0 AVERAGE. I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME.

THERE IS LITTLE TO SAY AT THE MOMENT AS ALL IS IN PROGRESS AND WE ARE ALL JUST SITTING HERE WAITING FOR THE RESULTS. THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE, AND I AM SURE THEY ARE DOING A GOOD JOB OF IT AND ALL IS BEING DONE CORRECTLY.

THERE HAVE BEEN MANY TRANSACTIONS THAT I KNOW ABOUT WHERE SOME MIS-STEP OCCURRED OR SOME COMPLIANCE ISSUE WAS NOT ADDRESSED PROPERLY AND THAT EVENTUALLY KILLED THE DEAL AND DESTROYED LIVES. ONE LITTLE THING CAN CRASH MONTHS OF WORK IS WHAT I HAVE SEEN ALL TO OFTEN SO I AM VERY GRATEFUL THESE GUYS ARE DOING THINGS RIGHT.

OTHER SISTER ORGANIZATIONS WE HAVE RELATIONSHIPS WITH HAVE ALSO REPORTED THE SAME TODAY FROM THEIR SIDE, SO I HAVE GOOD CONFIDENCE WE HAVE BROKEN THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE AND WILL BE GETTING TO THE WORK AHEAD NOW.

THIS IS THE VERY GOOD NEWS THAT I SHARE WITH YOU THIS WEEK. OUR EFFORTS HAVE BEEN REWARDED AND ALL OF US ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BUSY AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE.

I JUST HOPE THE FUNDS MAKE IT INTO OUR ACCOUNTS BEFORE THE WEEKEND. IF ALL GOES RIGHT THEY WILL.

BESIDES THIS TERRIBLY MUNDANE NEWS IT ALSO APPEARS THAT THE LAZY RV IS ALSO ABOUT TO CRACK OPEN AND GET STARTED FOR ALL THE SMALLER GROUPS. THE LARGER ONES ARE A DIFFERENT STORY. MANY OF THEM HAVE ALREADY BEEN PAID BUT FUNDS ON HOLD FOR THE MOMENT UNTIL THAT RELEASE IS EFFECTED.

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Yeah-right

SO THESE BITS OF NEWS ARE WHAT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR, AND WE SHALL GET OFFICE SPACE NOW TO START THE FORMAL PROCESS.

OUR GREAT THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT WITHOUT WHICH WE WOULD BE HARD PRESSED TO ACCOMPLISH THIS PART OF THE TASK. PLEASE KNOW WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS QUITE YET, BUT WE ARE OUT OF THE DEEP JUNGLE.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE. MUCH THANKS.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
APRIL 18, 2018
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Internet-fraud-sign
Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .
With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan
Love and Kisses,
"The Office of Poofness"
ZAP, Susan and Staff

=====

--hobie

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Internet-fraud-sign
Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:I CHECKED MY MAIL BUT NO PAPERWORK YET, SO PROBABLY TOMORROW IT WILL COME

Paperwork by mail? LMAO! Not by special courier or at the bank, or lawyers to sign? Jerzy couldn't sell his car because he badly needed it for all the running back and forth he needed to do. Now he waits for the mailman? LOL

There is the set up for tomorrow when Jerzy brings forth the "Banksters" screwed him again, and of course, some bill of his or his team member is due, someone needs shelter, or they ran out of diapers. The regular Thursday begging email to Hobie for posting.

Jerzy wrote:
THE BANKERS AND LAWYERS ARE BUSY BEAVERS GETTING THINGS DONE

Wait!!! The bankers are the ones stopping it. LMAO!

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHA!!! Yep!
Electronic signature is valid using Docusign or any of the other signature programs that the banks are using these days. I did all of my closing signatures on my home sale using Docusign a few weeks ago.

Blabkowski is a real bad LIAR!

4-truth

4-truth

He is expecting it by "airmail"
Oh wait, his mailing address is a mail box at the drugstore.

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Mailbox

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Didn't Jerzy need to go to see Grandpa in Beijing awhile back to sign the paperwork? LMAO!!!

Jerzy wrote:I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP TO GET ON THE PLANE AND HAVE ENOUGH FOR A FEW DAYS STAY UNTIL THE MEETING IS CONCLUDED

AND YES, I WILL BE MEETING WITH GRANDFATHER AND GET FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON SOME THINGS.

http://www.oom2.com/t48621-poofness-for-july-19-zaps-trip

4-truth

4-truth

What the plane may look like....

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  ZAP-plane

robert18

...no need for any comments any more......I'm sure he bored even the most stupid dreamers by now. What a clown, low life this unfortunate Canadian swindler babkowski is...... you lost it with us looser didn't you?......time for you to go outside of the corner LCBO and beg for spare change like a dissent Canadian looser at least do. This will be your real "currency exchange, rv and gcr" fucker babkowski jerzy zap.....

4-truth

4-truth

For the record;
Not all Canadians are like ZAP, most are decent people.

POOFness for APR 18: MIDWEEK BY ZAP the Lying Internet Panhandler  Dog-winter

ANENRO

https://youtu.be/T4P-9pxKfm4

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Does Jerzy ever send his emails to Grandpa, or those other folks providing his funding, begging for food and shelter?

Wouldn't they want to keep Jerzy housed and fed?

They have deep pockets, right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum