Latest topics
» Organised crime of covert electronic assault
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:43 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Remote Measurement of Brain Signatures
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:41 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Trucker Reports Seven-Foot-Tall 'Person with Wings' near O'Hare International Airport
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:40 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Co Labbing December 8, 2019
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:39 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» ESA to launch space debris collector in 2025
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for DEC 8: WE ARE THE WORLD - THAT'S RIGHT! WE ARE NOT ABOVE STEALING OTHERS GOOD DEEDS TO PUSH OUR DONATION PANDERING! SCAMMERS GONNA SCAM!
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SCAMMER ALERT! - Judy aka Quartz Crystal the Source Player is PLAYING You for DONATIONS! - PLUS A CULT MEMBER CONVERSATION
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 11:51 am by RamblerNash

» Benjamin Fulford 12-09-2019… China winning as West remains paralyzed by bloodline vs. Illuminati battle
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 11:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Are We Allowed to Talk About Anything of Importance, Anymore?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» Devil With The Blue Dress
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Crazy Times Showing crazy shies SECOND SUN visible plus MORE
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Is Merck’s 9-Year Long Whistleblower Fraud Lawsuit on the MMR Vaccine Finally Coming to a Resolution?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Pentagon Does U-turn over Purpose of Secretive UFO Program
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Steven Greer (struggling to stay relevant) - Secret Government and hidden technologies
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» NZ’S MOST ACTIVE VOLCANO ERUPTS ON WHITE ISLAND
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» UK votes on Thursday: What you should know in 500 words
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Climate Change, Free Speech, & The Hijacking Of The Left - David Icke
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 10:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Paging Mr Clinton Killed Epstein :) lol
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 2:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» World's first genuine 'fly and drive' car unveiled
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 1:44 am by RamblerNash

» Secrets Under the Antarctica Ice Revealed | What they do Not want You to Know
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - All Hands On Deck plus more
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Evidence is Cut in Stone: A Compelling Argument for Lost High Technology in Ancient Egypt
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 10:17 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Posted on 2018/04/18 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_4 This is related to the last Kp blog WDiM post .
See the light? The Light in that “selfie” photo, taken on Mauna Kea (btw, it was back on 1-29-18, a “11111” day)? Well, it looks like I’m holding the Light… bearing the Light… something like that, at least.
Well, that, my fellow Light Workers (Light Holders, Light Bearers), is what I feel we are here to do, right now… Hold the Light!… for ourselves, for the planet, and for each other.
Yes, of course, there are situations in which we may be “Light transformers”, “Energy movers”, “Darkness clearer-outers”, etc., etc., etc.
But at this moment, I sense it is most important to be one of those “Light Holders” and/or “Light Bearers”.
We have the capability to hold the intention of a Higher outcome for this planet than many others may have. We can “Hold the Light” for the planet, and be a “Light Bearer” for those who may not yet be “tooled” to do so.
For myself, I feel it is most important, at this particular moment in time, to refrain from judging, manipulating, pressing my own views on, etc., etc., anyone, anything, any event, any appearance. I ain’t doing it, ain’t gonna do it, and it just ain’t worth spending my energy on those things.
Trust THE PLAN… The Divine PLAN… The Higher PLAN.
Hold the Light. Bear the Light. BE the Light.
And that is all.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum