Latest topics
» NIBIRU News ~ Does Planet 9 Exist? plus MORE
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 1:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Michio Kaku Speaks About UFOs and Aliens - "We’ve Reached A Turning Point"
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Huge Unknown Object Crashes Into The North Side Of The Moon Captured Live
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» JAMA admits FLUORIDE causes brain damage
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 12:24 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» This happened on our Earth Last 30 Days
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 12:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff on TJ Morris ET Radio
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 12:19 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The Count Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 3:39 am by RamblerNash

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyToday at 3:35 am by RamblerNash

» Satan At The Wailing Wall
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 3:37 pm by Consciousness Of Economic

» BIZARRE Potential Missing 411 Worldwide Disappearances
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Our "Junk" DNA Holds Astonishing Powers Which are Accessible
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This Girl Grew Up In A Garbage Dump Then Earned A Scholarship At An Australian University
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'River Monster' Filmed in China just below the murky surface of the Yangtze River
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Area 51 ufo landing video! plus MORE
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Escape From Good and Evil
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The future of the spectacle
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tesla solar panels EXPLODE amid calls for Elon Musk’s resignation
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Ancient artists left signs for us to decode. Did they witness UFOs?
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Brand new renewable technology harnesses electricity from the cold, dark night
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK airline pilots report UFO near-misses
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” EmptyYesterday at 2:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » PERCEPTUAL AWARENESS » INFORMATIVE GUIDES FOR THE SHIFT IN CONSCIOUSNESS » Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now”

Posted on 2018/04/18 by Kauilapele  
Kp Message 4-18-18… “‘The Light Workers’… Why WE are here, right now” Kp_180129_mauna_kea_200_4This is related to the last Kp blog WDiM post.
See the light? The Light in that “selfie” photo, taken on Mauna Kea (btw, it was back on 1-29-18, a “11111” day)? Well, it looks like I’m holding the Light… bearing the Light… something like that, at least.
Well, that, my fellow Light Workers (Light Holders, Light Bearers), is what I feel we are here to do, right now… Hold the Light!… for ourselves, for the planet, and for each other.
Yes, of course, there are situations in which we may be “Light transformers”, “Energy movers”, “Darkness clearer-outers”, etc., etc., etc.
But at this moment, I sense it is most important to be one of those “Light Holders” and/or “Light Bearers”.
We have the capability to hold the intention of a Higher outcome for this planet than many others may have. We can “Hold the Light” for the planet, and be a “Light Bearer” for those who may not yet be “tooled” to do so.
For myself, I feel it is most important, at this particular moment in time, to refrain from judging, manipulating, pressing my own views on, etc., etc., anyone, anything, any event, any appearance. I ain’t doing it, ain’t gonna do it, and it just ain’t worth spending my energy on those things.
Trust THE PLAN… The Divine PLAN… The Higher PLAN.
Hold the Light. Bear the Light. BE the Light.
And that is all.
Aloha, Kp

Thanks to KP at: https://kauilapele.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum