OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Thinking Out Loud… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Thinking Out Loud… EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Thinking Out Loud… EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Thinking Out Loud… EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Thinking Out Loud… EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Thinking Out Loud… EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thinking Out Loud…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thinking Out Loud… Empty Thinking Out Loud… Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Thinking Out Loud…

April 25, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Thinking Out Loud… Alone-bibliophile-book-coffee-favim-com-5179757
Photo Source:
It’s raining today, which I enjoy, as we all know that April showers bring May flowers and I am excited for color to return to my life! I was reading the new book out by Frances Mayes called Women In Sunlight. She also wrote the book “Under The Tuscan Sun”.  I would read for a while and then just sit quietly and let my mind wander to wherever this book wanted to take me. The author has such a descriptive way of writing as to make you feel as if you are part of the story, walking the hills of Tuscany.  Her descriptions were often on food and the simple life the people there live, connected to the earth and good wine and people, always the people. They seem to make it a daily ritual to live life fully and enjoy life from all perspectives. This is what attracts me to her books that share another way to approach life. I think we here in America are sorely lacking this aspect to living. Enjoying the moments life offers.
As always happens with me I start taking my thoughts apart in search for the nugget of truth that lies somewhere at the core. What was my soul starving for that this book was fulfilling within me? It led me to a central question that I cannot answer. “Why do we celebrate everything here in America, even death and tragedy, but we do not have a major holiday for LIFE! The Tuscan’s celebrate life everyday through their food designed to bring people together around tables, their connection to each other that they celebrate and to the land. Each moment they celebrate it is done with gusto and from the heart. We celebrate earth day and the next day we are ripping down forests and saturating the soil with poison etc. We celebrate for the party side of it but it does not come from the true heart, not for many anyway, it holds a shallow meaning. We do NOT fully honor life, it has not become a part of our rituals, so I ask why not?
Why does life mean so little to us that we don’t even honor it in celebration annually or everyday as it should be?  We seem to honor death more than life. Time to rearrange the deck chairs on America’s sinking ship. It is time to re-prioritize and detour into a new direction. If each spring new life emerges and begins to unfold in beauty then let spring be the time to celebrate life every year! A stop the presses type of holiday, no post office, street parties etc. Life should be honored in the most highest of all the holidays we partake in. First and foremost it should out shine all others for without life we would not be! We definitely need new minds running Washington inspiring humanity to become the best it can be in every way we dare to create. It does seem impossible seeing as how Washington and politics in general are so corrupt and closed-minded, un-evolved and incapable of creating anew,  but we can hope and we can have faith and we can manifest and we can deliver our deepest desires. We just have to come together and begin to move forward again with reverence…
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum