Latest topics
» UPDATES - Lara Prychodko, the woman who went down the trash chute Found In Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner’s Garbage Chute
Yesterday at 11:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Entire Family, Who Ran Holistic Healing Company Fighting Big Pharma, Found Dead
Yesterday at 10:57 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Surveillance Video Stills from Jeffrey Epstein’s “Pedo Island” Leaked to the Web | David Zublick
Yesterday at 9:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING! HAWAII LAVA EXPLOSION HITS TOURIST BOAT / DOZENS INJURIED!
Yesterday at 9:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» EDDIE PAGE PREDICTIONS: YELLOWSTONE / NEW MADRID
Yesterday at 9:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JULY 13: OUR START OF THE WEEKEND PANHANDLE FROM GHOULDKOWSKI
Yesterday at 4:16 pm by 4-truth

» Anonymous - Everyone Must See This Before it is Deleted...
Yesterday at 4:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?
Yesterday at 3:33 pm by MartyM

» Flying cars closer to reality as test footage reveal vehicle which ANYONE can drive
Yesterday at 3:16 pm by MartyM

» Trumpy vs Queen
Yesterday at 2:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» CLINTON DEAD POOL: Anthony Bourdain ‘Suicide’ Came After Explosive Interview
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Kim DotCom: I Was Warned Not to Turn Over Seth Rich Evidence to Mueller
Yesterday at 2:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland
Yesterday at 1:52 pm by MartyM

» NIBIRU News ~ THE SYSTEM HAS ARRIVED AND IS BEING CLOAKED plus MORE
Yesterday at 1:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf/R.K.Beane Sentencing Memorandum
Yesterday at 1:28 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Real Story of Angels & Demons
Yesterday at 1:18 pm by MartyM

» UFO News ~ Man Witnesses 3 Large Objects In The Sky Over Lyon France plus MORE
Yesterday at 11:09 am by PurpleSkyz

» Controversy in SpaceX: Mission to the Moon aborted?
Yesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Artist Who Was Dead For Seven Minutes Now Paints What He Saw After “Crossing the Threshhold”
Yesterday at 10:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin Fulford Update July 16, 2018
Yesterday at 10:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shroud of Turin mystery deepens after dramatic ‘bleeding simulation’ experiment
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke - What is Success?
Yesterday at 10:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» The War on Consciousness – Graham Hancock
Yesterday at 10:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» How is RMN doing with all the ZAP crap?
Yesterday at 1:44 am by 4-truth

» Jerzy Babkowski (AKA ZAP) - "Good Vibrations" - Royal Rife?
Yesterday at 1:37 am by 4-truth

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » VOICES CARRY » Visionkeeper » Thinking Out Loud…

Thinking Out Loud…

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Thinking Out Loud… on Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:45 am

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Thinking Out Loud…

April 25, 2018 / Visionkeeper

Photo Source:
It’s raining today, which I enjoy, as we all know that April showers bring May flowers and I am excited for color to return to my life! I was reading the new book out by Frances Mayes called Women In Sunlight. She also wrote the book “Under The Tuscan Sun”.  I would read for a while and then just sit quietly and let my mind wander to wherever this book wanted to take me. The author has such a descriptive way of writing as to make you feel as if you are part of the story, walking the hills of Tuscany.  Her descriptions were often on food and the simple life the people there live, connected to the earth and good wine and people, always the people. They seem to make it a daily ritual to live life fully and enjoy life from all perspectives. This is what attracts me to her books that share another way to approach life. I think we here in America are sorely lacking this aspect to living. Enjoying the moments life offers.
As always happens with me I start taking my thoughts apart in search for the nugget of truth that lies somewhere at the core. What was my soul starving for that this book was fulfilling within me? It led me to a central question that I cannot answer. “Why do we celebrate everything here in America, even death and tragedy, but we do not have a major holiday for LIFE! The Tuscan’s celebrate life everyday through their food designed to bring people together around tables, their connection to each other that they celebrate and to the land. Each moment they celebrate it is done with gusto and from the heart. We celebrate earth day and the next day we are ripping down forests and saturating the soil with poison etc. We celebrate for the party side of it but it does not come from the true heart, not for many anyway, it holds a shallow meaning. We do NOT fully honor life, it has not become a part of our rituals, so I ask why not?
Why does life mean so little to us that we don’t even honor it in celebration annually or everyday as it should be?  We seem to honor death more than life. Time to rearrange the deck chairs on America’s sinking ship. It is time to re-prioritize and detour into a new direction. If each spring new life emerges and begins to unfold in beauty then let spring be the time to celebrate life every year! A stop the presses type of holiday, no post office, street parties etc. Life should be honored in the most highest of all the holidays we partake in. First and foremost it should out shine all others for without life we would not be! We definitely need new minds running Washington inspiring humanity to become the best it can be in every way we dare to create. It does seem impossible seeing as how Washington and politics in general are so corrupt and closed-minded, un-evolved and incapable of creating anew,  but we can hope and we can have faith and we can manifest and we can deliver our deepest desires. We just have to come together and begin to move forward again with reverence…
Blessings to all,
Visionkeeper

Thanks to VK at: https://oneworldmetamorphosis.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum