OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 5:48 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill 33074651_10210036911394103_8939302908487270400_n

2The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 5:59 pm

WilliaminUSA

lizzie/lizard the welfare queen won't get to molest and eat a child tonight so she's a little bummed. Oh my dear satan, she's probably thinking, this shit is happening again.

Who knows maybe this new royal couple are as evil as the rest (other than Diana) but it's fun to see the welfare queen of the UK sad. Hopefully, soon we'll get to enjoy her funeral.

3The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 7:24 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Wasn't so long back that Andrew was the spare. He like his older brother made a disastrous choice of whom to marry.
Being the spare it's not such a big issue in the bloodline hereditary mentality.Can anyone name the other sons of George V other than Edward who abdicated?

Queenie's mind must have gone through some personal painful issues during this ceremony, for example what if....Edward had not been compromised and become the Monarch with full Coronation and all the pomp of it with Wallis as his Consort. Would her own father have lived longer, would she have lived in a much quieter and less constricting environment?. Her uncle would have been King Emperor and had all the attention, something he was prepared for all his life. Wallis would have probably embraced the attention with both arms. 
Edward said years after (late 1950's)Wallis had no idea what he what walking away from and still didn't. His father just before he died said 

"I give the boy six months to ruin himself"

Both were correct

The looks on many faces were shock, some hid it better than others, some like the other queen present Elton John found it amusing. Because this was a marriage of a former spare the inclusion of gospel and the US preacher happened, if this were the marriage of an Heir then....things would have been different.

Age and detachment are the two factors in bringing the looks of shock to various faces of different age groups, they are not used to seeing such breaks with tradition in their personal places such as Windsor Castle. Charles on the other hand seemed to be lapping it up.

Charles is known for previously having a soft spot for "dem wimin of colour" especially three singers from Detroit led by Sheila Ferguson. He is widely reported to be warmly welcoming of Meghan's mother.

Meghan has not really done herself any favours with the "old guard" since Saturday. To them she must appear as the full of herself bolshy American who has failed to tone down the causes she championed before. It's done differently from inside the Royal family.

This will change or there will be behind the scenes suggestions that it will. 

Is Meghan a threat?

Nope, not unless the papers and their nonsense are allowed to influence thinking. Some of the more left leaning papers are saying the wedding was a service in "blackness"

Irony eh

This pair are not evil IMO, their are the product of their respective backgrounds, so far it seems genuine and all they have to do is understand William is destined to be the one whose family live in Windsor, London, Sandringham, and Balmoral. They like Andrew before them are expected to take a backseat and not upstage the heir.

In this the circus surrounding Harry may make him feel in later years he has nothing to do, for Meghan .... the coming weeks will ensure she learns what the most stunning bird cage on the planet she is now in is like.

If she can fit into being a second place media celeb to Williams wife and daughter then all will be well for her. 

As for Diana.....here I take a different view.....she was a hypocrite, liar, and manipulator of the highest order. Between her and Sarah Ferguson they managed to destroy the image of the House of Windsor. Recall who Diana died with?

Those two grew up with Royalty, they knew exactly what they were getting into, and wrecked it like spoilt petulant little girls. Meghan will be given some slack and much guidance. She has a potential to be play her best part ever to full effect and be fondly accepted. She has the future King onside.

This young American woman just might, and I stress might, be a steady influence. God knows some of the younger uptight Regal females seriously could do with some clue about ordinary people....and a damn good spanking.

And no I am not a Monarchist in any form. I could have been in earlier life but Queenie as head of state has signed every bit of flawed and illegal law presented to her, no excuse as she knows the Constitution as she was an heir, her father less so as he stepped in from the side lines to save the Monarchy after his brother abdicated.

Time will tell. Windsor council went on a homeless round up spree before this event. Don't want the poor to show us up now, not good form old chap.

I know perhaps one who would have enjoyed this expensive wedding, just one, a relative who thinks the rectangle of coloured cloth called a flag represents her identity still.

Everyone else either don't give a stuff (yours truly) or resents the cost and coverage...or both (ditto)

For many the Monarchy belong in a past age......if you suggest to May's circus of a Govt you would pay handsomely for them then you Americans could buy them....not that I'm suggesting that of course

4The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 7:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I agree with you on Lady Di. She knew exactly what she was in for. As does this newbie.

5The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 7:49 pm

bs4ever

bs4ever

Well Purpz....I hope you're right and she does know.

It will be a sharp awakening if she didn't. I find it unlikely she will be anything than told what she needs to know and when she needs to know it. The Hierarchy mentality at play.

Harry is no longer the spare, he and she will be expected to support and promote whoever is Monarch. How often do you hear from Andrew, Anne, Edward?

Again either way it would create great chaos if they suddenly went away, yet many are indifferent to if they did. Some even consider how many decades the chaos would last.

6The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Mon May 21, 2018 8:30 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I am embarrassed to admit that I only realized today that she is from a biracial union. Yep! I totally avoided the whole thing until today. Just happened to see a video by Nicki Swift talking about her mom and an unruly section of Meghans bridal hairdo that was OH SO SHOCKING!!! LOL! I was like... OH! Now I get the Oprah presence and all the Blackness talking points. DUH! LOL

7The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Tue May 22, 2018 1:07 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill 33101791_10156394494168555_7079934200802967552_n

8The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Tue May 22, 2018 1:52 pm

WilliaminUSA

Is she wearing a cold cut tray on her head?

9The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Empty Re: The Queen - If Only Looks Could Kill Tue May 22, 2018 6:02 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/SKV6h_5XFbk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum