OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad"

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad"
Well, it's apparent that "Tim White" is a liar who doesn't have an honorable bone in his body, or when proven wrong, he would retract and apologize for his false bombast.
And it is also apparent that "Virgo Triad" aka "Kim Goguen" is of the same ilk.

Unfortunately, as I pointed out, they have an infinite number of aliases to hide behind, so it is up to each one of you to discern the truth---- and who is telling you the truth, too.

In this present time, it's easy to see that I separated from Bruce Doucette and the others prior to them being arrested for cause and that they did not follow my advice --- which led to this deplorable situation.

It's also easy to see what I said about April LeJeune and her TDA packages from other posts that have appeared on my website.

So the proof that I am telling the truth and that they are lying is pretty obvious, cut and dried --- this time around. But what if it wasn't so easy for me to point out the truth, with a verifiable public record to back it up?

Would you be swayed by what these known liars say? Probably not.

What if these same known liars were to dream up some other names for themselves ---- like "Jeremy Black" instead of "Tim White" or "Jupiter Duo" instead of "Virgo Triad"?

You wouldn't recognize the Bad Source and might take them seriously, right?

So you have to school yourselves --- first of all, by knowing by past experience that I am a reliable source to the extent that a human can be, and second of all, by learning to recognize trolls and deceivers.

These people never really identify themselves, who they are, where they come from. There's always some excuse -- it's for their safety, it's to protect their family, it's because they have a big pimple on their snout and they are embarrassed to be be seen. It's always something.

They never show their faces, never take the risks that telling the truth requires. And, as a result, they never take responsibility for what they are saying, either. They just "snark and run" like nasty little kids on the playground.

But at least here on this FB page you know exactly who I am and where I come from and who is responsible for what she says, good and bad. So in future, when assailed with a bunch of crappola coming from such "sources" --- ask yourself seriously--- why you would even listen to them?

They are unknown and irresponsible by definition.
What else do you need to know?

----------------------------

See this article and over 1000 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

Thanks to: http://www.paulstramer.net

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Another Great Project Doomed to Failure

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more Proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2Fannavonreitz.com%2Fanna145
By Anna Von Reitz

This has been a weary, nasty week for me and my cohorts at The Living Law Firm because innocent people continue to fall into the traps and snares that have been set for them by their own employees, using their own resources against them. 

This situation is so deplorable, so inexcusable, so criminal that it can only be described as diabolical, and it has prevailed on the basis of corrupted commercial law and unpunished criminality disrespecting the public law for decades. 

Today, I got a message about another great effort to "restore America".  Here it is: 
https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/#inbox/16392fe604a0ee64?projector=1&messagePartId=0.1

And, so far as my information on the original Constitution debated in 1787 goes, these people are spot on.  They are absolutely right about Mr. Otis and his pen and the results of Lincoln's crime rampage. 

However, now that we come to correcting it, the plot thickens and hope grows dim. 

Why?  

Because just like the NLA, just like the Colorado Nine, just like so many other efforts over the years, the Good Folk at Our First Right Now have not taken in the necessity of correcting their own deliberately obscured and misrepresented political status.  They have also not realized the necessity of assembling their actual States and the "Missing" National-Level States of States in order to enact a proper Amendment. 

They aren't even catching on to the fact that the "constitution" published by the vermin in 1868 is not the same constitution published in 1789.  

The situation is like thinking you are a Frenchman amending the French Constitution, but you've been misidentified as a Spaniard, and also unbeknownst to you, you are trying to amend the Danish Constitution.  

That's how !#%$!@#! up this whole situation really is, after a 150 years of Breach of Trust.  

And we can't straighten it out until we straighten out our own political status records and realize that the 1868 "constitution" has nothing to do with us and our States of the Union.  It was merely a deceptive attempt by a commercial corporation to enclose the actual constitution and usurp upon it in Breach of Trust.  So correcting that or giving it any authority by assumption only makes matters worse and wastes precious time and money.  

Everyone who is working on these "doomed by definition" efforts needs to get clued in and put their effort toward what really needs to be done FIRST and get the horse in front of the cart.  

And that is, our National Assembly, being headed up by the Michigan General Jural Assembly.   The actual States have been called to assemble.  That means organizing county and state jural assemblies throughout this country.  It's a mammoth undertaking and nobody can do it but us. 

Please go to www.national-assembly.net and see where the actual push has to come to shove.  You are needed more than ever now.  Nobody said it would be easy or simple, but it is within our power to crack the real nut that needs to be cracked and emerge victorious.  

See this article and over 1000 others on Anna's website here: www.annavonreitz.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Comment on Doucette Sentencing

By Anna Von Reitz

This was entirely predictable, because Bruce and Byfield and the others never recognized the history and the split of jurisdictions and would not listen. 

Like so many others, they were so sure of what they thought they knew about this country and the Constitution, they trespassed on the Federales.  Only after the fact did they find that they were themselves classified as Territorial "United States Citizens" dba "citizens of the United States" and that such citizens have never had any guarantees or rights related to any constitution. 

That doesn't mean that the goons in suits are right, anymore than Doucette and Company were right.  There is, for example, no such thing as a "Sovereign Citizen" and their continued use of this oxymoron calls both their sanity and their competence into question. 

What is called for is a widespread understanding of the existence of two entirely different jurisdictions and populaces living here cheek-and-jowl in the same time-space, under completely different sets of rules.  

What is also called for is a final restoration of our lawful government and an end of any false legal claim or presumption that the Reconstruction of the National-Level States of States that were members of the Confederation of States in any way impairs the States that are and were members of the Federation of States. 

When people on both sides of this situation wake up and realize what they have been doing to each other there will be a Great National Day of Mourning and overall head-shaking, wondering how we could all be bamboozled like this, how employees could be misdirected to abuse their employers, and how courts could be used as institutionalized crime syndicates. 

For now, I rate the Federales as equivalent to the British Raj in India, cruel and unreasonable and arrogant all at the same time, awaiting their inevitable demise as a viable political or paramilitary force.  They have clearly heaped blame on Bruce Doucette for actions he neither committed nor encouraged, for the sole purpose of "making an example" of their own unreasoning cruelty and injustice. 

As for the Patriot Community, I hope this has been a Wake Up Call serving to draw their attention to the need to avoid trespassing into foreign jurisdictions.  We are owed our peace and The Law of Peace, AR 27-161-1, but in order to claim it and enforce it internationally and to safely pursue the restoration of our complete and fully functioning lawful government, we cannot go around half-cocked and angry. 

We have our rights and duties and the Federales have theirs. The sooner everyone wakes up and appreciates that fact, the better. 

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Anna von Teitz wrote:And it is also apparent that "Virgo Triad" aka "Kim Goguen" is of the same ilk.

Judge Anna has been drinking too much again!

Virgo Triad is the complete opposite of Kim Possible.

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3508649203 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3508649203 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3508649203 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3508649203 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3508649203

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70933-complaint-review-kimberly-ann-goguen-sovereign-trust-sovereign-nation

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70432-more-on-kim-by-victor-1-22-18

http://www.dinardaily.net/t70407-who-is-cinemo-galactic-1-22-18

Judge Anna seems to be doing some damage control to get the spotlight off her and the nonsense she spews!

topspin2

You my friend need to begin to increase your knowledge. If you had taken time to read and research her posts you would understand that she posts a majority of facts. Virgo posted some information that was totally wrong. She picks and chooses bits and pieces in an attempt to prove Anna wrong. So from where I sit Virgo is a liar attempting to discredit Anna with slight of words. Now I use discernment when I read all of this stuff. Again, if I were you I would research her information, then you can make an assessment of her data...

Research suggestions:
Admiralty Law
Common Law
Corporate Law
International Law
Constitutional Law
City States: Sovereign Nations
Financial structure:
Fiat currency
HR192
CRIS
Chicago Board of Trade
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
CAFR
Securities
Derivatives

This entire country was set up through lies deceit and fraud for the profit of few. Its all easy to find and verify.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Virgos real name is not Kim. I wonder what Anna's real name is? She uses so many.
Now April LaJune cited that she was working with Anna which is not true, to give her some cred to sell her packages for 500.00 for the fake TDA bullshit. Anna came out and said she had never met nor communicated with LaJune. I believe that is true. LaJune came off as a bully and a fake to me and I believe we shall hear that she has been arrested and will spend time in one of Colorado's B&B's in an orange jumpsuit.
Anna is smart in that she gives her info for free and collects donations. I wonder how much she brings in per month? Virgo makes around a few hundred per month from her YT channel.
Here is something else I wonder... all of the info that Anna brings forward: what good does it do us?

topspin2

Well Purps, you and I have discussed Anna. As to her real purpose, who knows. I never underestimate the PTB and would not put it past them to put the truth out to shake up the masses. You know I think the end is coming as the entire system is in need of a shakedown. The US has run its course. 50% of our population is getting money from the gov., the debt exceeds the GNP. My issue with Virgo is she is making a deal out of stuff that has been explained over and over by Anna,  which leads me to believe that she is either a shill or is too lazy to read up on a person before she criticizes them. The end result is this, it matters not what we do as the system is too far gone. They are now moving at warp speed, and most people under 30 dont care, heck most dont even know what the US Constitution is about, and really could care less. We live in a manufactured world where truth is almost impossible to find, at least with your eyes open...... more importantly, hows the little guy?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Well put tops!
Well the Sky guy is coming up to visit for a few weeks as he is now on summer break. So that will be awesome! The other little guy is healing up from his surgery. The Gman is now a super hero on the little league. And the little girl is turning out to be a handful! Gee I wonder who she takes after? Next grand baby due in a few months. I am trying to compel the universe to make her entrance day July 27th. Full moon lunar eclipse and planetary line up out the wazzoo!! 
Hope you are well! xoxox

topspin2

"I am trying to compel the universe to make her entrance day July 27th. Full moon lunar eclipse and planetary line up out the wazzoo!! "

Throw this in with your bloodline and BAAAM...! ...O Shit!!!!!!  LOL

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

AHAHAHA I know right? and get this!!! she was conceived on Nov. 11th. I was pushing for Aug. 8th at first as that would also be an 11:11 and then when I learned the planetary dates I was torn!!!
Oh what to do? LOL

topspin2

I can hear that accent coming through loud and clear...Nooooooooooooooo...lol......

13 Things Only Girls Who Grew Up in the Midwest Understand

America's heartland is filled with pop, puppy chow, and cheese.

1. You don't have an accent, other people do. People who want to be newscasters are taught to mimic the way Midwesterners speak because we don't have accents. Like #sorrynotsorry but that "nasally" voice is, in fact, the way the words are supposed to sound.
2. Ranch dressing is a food group. Other regions of the U.S. simply do not appreciate the ~*~majesty~*~ of ranch dressing. This is low-key tragic for them, but it's good news for us because it makes a ranch shortage wayyyy less likely.

3. Your sledding mountains were basically glorified speed bumps. The Midwest is ridiculously flat, so sledding hills aren't as naturally epic as they might be in other parts of the country. The upside to the flatness is that you didn't have to worry about uphill parking when you were learning to drive.
4. Midwestern politeness is totally a thing. At least when someone cuts you off here they'll throw up a nice little courtesy wave instead of just honking.
5. Dairy products are to be taken VERY seriously. If you've never been to the Wisconsin State Fair, you're missing out. I'm not tryna to make you peanut butter and jealous, but they sell flavored milk from real Wisconsin dairy cows for a quarter. INCREDIBLE. Plus, cream puffs. There is nothing bad about cream puffs.

6. The Cubs/Cardinals rivalry is not something we joke about. You've broken up with people and/or ghosted friends simply because of their baseball preferences. And if that's wrong, I don't want to be right.
7. After staring at it out the window for hours, corn is kind of… beautiful? There's something about those golden corn kernels that just looks kind of regal after you've been driving through Indiana for four hours.  
8. The "big city" has always been Chicago, not New York or Los Angeles.  Chiberia is not the Second City. It is the first city because it has a gorgeous lakefront, oodles of cool neighborhoods, and a giant mirror shaped like a legume and happiness.
9.  Your coastal friends give you the side eye when you mention growing up at the beach. I'm sorry, but do not throw shade at my lakeside summers. Yes, you ocean humans have nicer sand and bigger waves, but the shores of the Great Lakes are def still considered beaches.
10. You can have a three-hour conversation about the weather. From polar vortexes to insane heat waves, the Midwest is host to some pretty nutso weather, and there's nothing better to chat (or complain) about than what's going on with Mother Nature.

11. There should be a national monument celebrating puppy chow. There's really nothing more to say about this except that if your taste buds have never enjoyed the perfection of Chex cereal, peanut butter, chocolate and powdered sugar, I suggest you work to change that ASAP.
12. You have no clue what "soda" is because all you drink is pop. I literally can't even with people who feel the need to point out to me mid-sentence that they call a fizzy drink by a different name.

13. Your dreams are filled with Portillo's hot dogs, Skyline Chili, and Culver's custard. The nectar of the gods.

What you say?

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

You my friend are too funny!
And the above is basically correct. "We" do not have accents. It is also true that the rest of y'all do.
Oh and it is no longer called "puppy chow" as that was changed to Muddy Buddies. I know, pretty stupid name, and I would tell that person a thing or two that made that up unless of course we were sidelined by an extreme weather event convo.

yeah Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 1628498548 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 1628498548 Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 1628498548

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more 3714e00ea77505daa576e3efda592a6a

Cheese Curds complete with Ranch

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

topspin2 wrote:You my friend need to begin to increase your knowledge.

Do I? Are you talking about correcting my political status?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t67421-auggie64-and-remo-talk-tda-and-correct-your-political-status-in-dinar-daily-chat

If you had taken time to read and research her posts you would understand that she posts a majority of facts. Virgo posted some information that was totally wrong. She picks and chooses bits and pieces in an attempt to prove Anna wrong. So from where I sit Virgo is a liar attempting to discredit Anna with slight of words. Now I use discernment when I read all of this stuff. Again, if I were you I would research her information, then you can make an assessment of her data...

Are you indicating that I haven't already looked at it, and at several things?

Research suggestions:
Admiralty Law
Common Law
Corporate Law
International Law
Constitutional Law
City States: Sovereign Nations
Financial structure:
Fiat currency
HR192

I think you mean HJR 192, correct?

CRIS
Chicago Board of Trade
Chicago Mercantile Exchange
CAFR
Securities
Derivatives

Don't forget about the BIA...

This entire country was set up through lies deceit and fraud for the profit of few. Its all easy to find and verify.

Just one country? How about all of them!
Have you noticed that Anna keeps saying Virgo is Kim?

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73568-more-on-virgo-triad-by-anna-von-reitz-5-28-18#333241

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73569-more-on-virgo-triad-by-anna-von-reitz-2-5-29-18#333242

Even Kim says she's not Virgo...

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73600-to-anna-von-reitz-regarding-virgo-triad-by-kim-possible-5-29-18#333294

topspin2

I do not know about your political status, nor do I care. What I do know is that you made a ridiculous statement about Anna....If you were familiar with all of the information above, you would not have made that statement....Just sayin"...

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

topspin2 wrote:I do not know about your political status, nor do I care. What I do know is that you made a ridiculous statement about Anna....If you were familiar with all of the information above, you would not have made that statement....Just sayin"...

Since you have indicated that I needed to do more research on Anna, than I already have, I have done so.

From her own website:

So, what kind of Judge am I?
I am their worst nightmare. I am a Judge of the actual Alaska State, one of the Several States of the Continental United States. I occupy the actual public office and operate the actual Alaska State Superior Court.

http://annavonreitz.com/judgeanna.pdf

Anna even took the time to email Patrick:

Second, I never claimed to be any "Alaska Supreme Court Judge" -- EVER.

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/05/in-response-to-pnw-by-anna-von-reitz.html

Paul Stramer has this on his site:

3. Kim is a fraud but twice she asked to work with her, explain that.
[I didn't say that Kim was a fraud---I confirmed that she was appointed Trustee of Manna World Holdings to the best of my knowledge. And yes, I also confirmed that she has had trouble with scam reports, which is obvious and all over the internet. I think you have a somewhat biased impression of actual roles here. Kim is supposed to release the trust assets back to the people and the countries to which the assets actually belong. I am one of those who have led the charge to force the exposure and liquidation of The Trust, most particularly, by laying claim to all the American assets that are owed to the actual American states and people of this country and ending the phony "abeyance" of our government. As such, she and I have to work together and it is begging the question of who is "asking" to get this done and who is responsible for doing it. I have asked her on two occasions to get off the fence and do what she is supposed to do--- (1) Turn over the accounts that are owed directly to the actual American states and people so that we can restore the 3141 counties and 50 republican states to full function and (2) Rescue the hijacked Guadalupe Hidalgo Trust assets which were improperly traded instead of being disbursed to the actual Beneficiaries who had already WAITED for OVER 200 YEARS to receive any benefit at all. On both occasions, she "shined me on" and did nothing. So as far as I am concerned, none of this gets settled until she settles with the actual American Government and with the American Indian Nations. It should be her concern to get in contact with me and with Michael Young and do justice and work with us in that common cause.]

http://www.paulstramer.net/2018/02/now-i-am-mad-officially.html

And from the same email to Patrick:

Since nobody knows who "Virgo Triad" is and...

https://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2018/05/in-response-to-pnw-by-anna-von-reitz.html

And then we have from above:

And it is also apparent that "Virgo Triad" aka "Kim Goguen" is of the same ilk.

If you want to claim Anna puts out facts, can you let me know which ones they are? That way I won't get confused with her sauced up ramblings...

Look at the bottom of the posts Purps brings in on Anna:

There's a reason they call these folks paper terrorists...

topspin2

Its obvious to see what your intent is. A paper terrorist ? Is this a term you really want in your vocabulary? This is a term that the system uses to squash free speech, free expression. I dont know who Anna is or what her intent is. What I do know is that the information from her that I have used has helped me close out 2 cases against me. Cases that infringed on my Constitutional Rights. Have you ever heard to take what you want and leave the rest?...Paper Terrorist! Really....

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

https://youtu.be/jTy03vdK3eg

LOL... Virgo is not taking any shit from "Mrs. Belcher"

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

topspin2 wrote:Its obvious to see what your intent is.

I doubt it...

A paper terrorist ? Is this a term you really want in your vocabulary? This is a term that the system uses to squash free speech, free expression. I dont know who Anna is or what her intent is. What I do know is that the information from her that I have used has helped me close out 2 cases against me.

I think that's great, but with all the resources that you mentioned that I research, the information couldn't be found except through Anna?

Cases that infringed on my Constitutional Rights. Have you ever heard to take what you want and leave the rest?...Paper Terrorist! Really....

Yes! Paper Terrorist!  Here's your clue:

https://scannedretina.com/2016/05/03/declaration-of-joint-sovereignty-entire-file/

Hey Tops...Looks like some drama has started to unfold with Anna calling Virgo Kim.

I've got some popcorn to share as we watch these gals get down to business.

Ditto, Ditto to "Virgo Triad" By Anna Von Reitz plus more Popcor11

topspin2

You need to expand your research for the "paper terrorist" term..The courts have now included it in their wide range of charges against innocent people. Please go back and read my posts. I do not know or care who Anna is. I do not know what her purpose is. What I do know is that some of her information is useful. I think you may be the one that needs to put down the drink! Read the posts dude!

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

topspin2 wrote:You need to expand your research for the "paper terrorist" term..The courts have now included it in their wide range of charges against innocent people. Please go back and read my posts. I do not know or care who Anna is. I do not know what her purpose is. What I do know is that some of her information is useful. I think you may be the one that needs to put down the drink! Read the posts dude!
LOL!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum