Latest topics
» POOFness for JUNE 20: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI INTERNET PANHANDLER
Today at 12:15 am by 4-truth

» Happy Summer Solstice xox
Yesterday at 11:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for JUNE 19: RELEASE AND TIMINGS OF MY PANDERING IS CONTINUAL FOR YEARS FROM GHOULKOWSKI
Yesterday at 9:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bingo Purps.....What Jim Carrey is REALLY Talking About..morgue official
Yesterday at 8:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Bright fireball explodes over South Island, New Zealand
Yesterday at 8:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» THE GOLDFISH REPORT NO. 237- COFFEE BREAK: Q-ANON: AS THE WORLD TURNS: HYPOTHESIS- RIDDLE: SOLVED?
Yesterday at 8:01 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Hillary Clinton’s Protogé Faces Decades In Prison On Billion Dollar Fraud Charges
Yesterday at 7:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Truth Behind Trump's "Space Force"
Yesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 9 Superstitions that are Actual Magical Knowledge
Yesterday at 7:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Earth entering VERY unique planetary position - 29 days from rare arrangement!
Yesterday at 7:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "TRUMP-KIM SUMMIT"
Yesterday at 2:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Did Six Million Really Die?'
Yesterday at 12:57 pm by topspin2

» Reset coming
Yesterday at 12:51 pm by Serena1

» Heroes and villains: images for the soul by Jon Rappoport
Yesterday at 10:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» Film: Human Prehistory according to Esoterica (Pt. 1 & 2) - A conversation with Phillip Lindsay
Yesterday at 10:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» 22 GENETIC PROGRAMS - THIS IS THE MISSING LINK Part 1&2
Yesterday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» 5g Router Radiation Test, EMF Levels with & without Shielding Liners
Yesterday at 10:43 am by PurpleSkyz

» ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE WILL INFUSE EVERYTHING
Yesterday at 10:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Various Sightings Of Blue Large Planet Oregon Blue Kachina Binary System plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mars Set for Amazing Close Encounter with Earth
Yesterday at 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Odd UFO Appears on Newscast plus MORE
Yesterday at 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» Virgo Triad, ANTIFA and the David Hogg case has been moved to the Human Rights Tribunal under Article 8 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights! LOL
Yesterday at 10:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Separated undocumented families held in cages at Texas facility - REALLY???
Yesterday at 10:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» Loud unknown sound frightens animals and people in Chile at night
Yesterday at 9:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Black Water Flowing In Mississippi, Residents Told Its Safe to Drink
Yesterday at 9:22 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious Substance Falls From Sky Over Yellowstone June 19, 2018
Yesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» Karen Hudes ~ Network of Global Corporate Control 6 19 18
Yesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» California Volcanic plume location NOW HIT BY EARTHQUAKE + Hawaii volcanoes update
Yesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» KERRY CASSIDY LIVE AT BASES UK WITH CAROLINE STEPHENS AND MILES JOHNSTON
Yesterday at 9:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Breaking! Bill Gates talks Trump, Robert F Kennedy and and vaccines
Yesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » RV/GCR CAST OF CHARACTERS & CHARLETONS » Jerzy Babkowski aka ZAP & Susan » POOFness for JUNE 14: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN

POOFness for JUNE 14: I HAVE TO TRAVEL BECAUSE MY MOTHER IS DYING... AGAIN

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

Admin

POOFness for JUNE 14: I HAVE TO TRAVEL
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 14-Jun-2018 20:47:19

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

Subject: I HAVE TO TRAVEL
Date: Thu, June 14, 2018 7:21 pm

Zap says

HI ALL

I HAVE BEEN ON SKYPE WITH MY FAMILY AND MY MOM FOR HOURS. SHE IS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AND MAY PASS ANYTIME.

SHE HAD SURGERY FOR A THIRD PACEMAKER AND WILL NOT SURVIVE A FOURTH OPERATION AND HER HEART IS VERY WEAK. I AM RAISING ENOUGH FUNDS TO LET ME TRAVEL AND STAY WITH HER.

THE BANK HAS YET AGAIN DELAYED OUR FUNDS WITH ONE MORE ISSUE THAT THE LAWYERS ARE RESOLVING AND IT LOOKS OK BUT IT WILL NOT BE IN TIME FOR ME. WE WERE ASSURED TO NOT WORRY AND THAT THE FUNDS WOULD BE OUT EARLY NEXT WEEK.

I WILL DO MY BEST TO GET A MESSAGE OUT FOR SUNDAY BUT THAT IS UP IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW. FAMILY COMES FIRST AND I LOST DAD AND WAS NOT THERE BUT I WILL MOVE EVERYTHING TO BE THERE FOR MOM.

LOVE AND THANKS. GOD BLESS.

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people's tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

"The Office of Poofness"

ZAP, Susan and Staff

====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

IF I DID NOT HAVE MY 2 GRANDSONS WITH ME TONIGHT I WOULD GO THROUGH THE ARCHIVES AND LIST THE MANY TIMES JERZY HAS USED HIS MOTHERS IMPENDING DEATH TO SOAK THE SOFTHEARTED GULLIBLE OUT OF THEIR HARD EARNED INCOME BUT PLAYING ZOMBIE MONOPOLY WITH THE BOYS IS WAY MORE FUN. EXPECT MORE PANDERING FOR A BROKEN DOWN CAR AS THIS SEEMS TO BE HIS USUAL PATTERN. UGH!

4-truth

I would consider visiting with your grandsons a lot more important than ZAP's lies & scams.

PurpleSkyz

Admin
TOTALLY 4Truth!
Tomorrow is Troll Beach for the day. It has giant inflatables for the kids to have fun on and is not lake water so no algae bloom to deal with. Super fun for the kids. :)

The above that you made is spot on! I wonder if he even has a mother to be honest. If he did I bet she is ashamed by this excon of a son that makes up his ridiculous lies to sucker the gullible. SMDH

4-truth

Have fun

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Jerzy - December 28, 2016 wrote:MY MOTHER, GOD BLESS HER, IS STILL STANDING BUT SHE IS FRAIL AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES TIRES HER GREATLY AND SHE BREATHES HARD AND MUST REST. THE SIMPLE ACT OF PUTTING ON CLOTHES…. NOT IN GOOD SHAPE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t60040-poofness-for-dec-28-mid-week-panhandle-by-zap

Susan - Jun 03, 2017 wrote:To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64085-zap-a-special-call-out-for-help-from-susan-the-office-of-poofness

Jerzy - 28-Dec-2017 wrote:I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE OVER TO SEE MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. ...
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT TO SEE THAT SMILE ON MY MOTHER’S FACE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t69527-dec-28-mid-week-zap-crap

Jerzy - January 25, 2018 wrote:
THIS BLASTED FLU THAT WAS DUMPED ON THE PLANET ALL AT ONCE...MY MOTHER WAS VERY HARD HIT AS SHE IS IN HER 80’S
http://www.dinardaily.net/t70507-part-2-of-the-midweek-by-zap

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73955-poofness-for-june-14-i-have-to-travel-because-my-mother-is-dying-again#333965

THANK YOU NASH FOR SEARCHING THIS OUT OF THE ARCHIVES!

4-truth

MY MOM. SHE IS NOT IN GOOD SHAPE AND MAY PASS ANYTIME. SHE HAD SURGERY FOR A THIRD PACEMAKER AND WILL NOT SURVIVE A FOURTH OPERATION AND HER HEART IS VERY WEAK. I AM RAISING ENOUGH FUNDS TO LET ME TRAVEL AND STAY WITH HER.

I'm surprised to hear about multiple pacemaker operations.

I'm no expert on pacemakers, so I'm just assuming;
1st time: Just a standard pacemaker
2nd time: The extra heavy duty version with Duracell batteries.
3rd time: The Wi-Fi enhanced deluxe version with internet access.
4th time: The nuclear option ?

Or does he mean that she is walking around with a total of THREE pacemakers?

In that case, I can understand that she wouldn't have room in her chest for a 4th one....

But what the heck do I know.....

Last edited by 4-truth on Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

4-truth

Looking at the above "explanations", it appears that ZAP's mother is in Poland and that he drove ACROSS THE ATLANTIC OCEAN from Canada to Poland for Christmas in 2017.
Did I get this right ?

PurpleSkyz

Admin
Yep! Then he begged for money for gas and car repairs if I recall correctly. Shyster!

4-truth

Yep! Then he begged for money for gas and car repairs if I recall correctly. Shyster!

It takes a lot of gas to cross the Atlantic ocean and those huge waves can & wiil create havoc on the car.
I can see that.....

This why the Chinese are putting in the "One Belt & One Road' system and already run a train between China and Europe. Eventually they will run a train to the US via a bridge in Alaska.
However, I'm sure that ZAP is fully aware of this and has his finger in there somewhere.
It probably is one of the projects "his team" is tackling.

Grandpa might know more since he is Chinese.....

RamblerNash

PurpleSkyz wrote:Jerzy - December 28, 2016 wrote:MY MOTHER, GOD BLESS HER, IS STILL STANDING BUT SHE IS FRAIL AND PUTTING ON CLOTHES TIRES HER GREATLY AND SHE BREATHES HARD AND MUST REST. THE SIMPLE ACT OF PUTTING ON CLOTHES…. NOT IN GOOD SHAPE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t60040-poofness-for-dec-28-mid-week-panhandle-by-zap

Susan - Jun 03, 2017 wrote:To boot, he just had a big whammy as his mother called him on Skype. She is in Poland and told him to be ready as she was not feeling good and he should prepare for her passing. Zap had always planned to go to Poland for a final goodbye.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t64085-zap-a-special-call-out-for-help-from-susan-the-office-of-poofness

Jerzy - 28-Dec-2017 wrote:I WAS ABLE TO DRIVE OVER TO SEE MY FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS. ...
IT WAS ALL WORTH IT TO SEE THAT SMILE ON MY MOTHER’S FACE.
http://www.dinardaily.net/t69527-dec-28-mid-week-zap-crap

Jerzy - January 25, 2018 wrote:
THIS BLASTED FLU THAT WAS DUMPED ON THE PLANET ALL AT ONCE...MY MOTHER WAS VERY HARD HIT AS SHE IS IN HER 80’S
http://www.dinardaily.net/t70507-part-2-of-the-midweek-by-zap

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<

http://www.dinardaily.net/t73955-poofness-for-june-14-i-have-to-travel-because-my-mother-is-dying-again#333965

Jerzy should realize that his lies are posted everywhere. Wonder why he doesn't just put them on his website? LOL

Did you know that they make sliced Ketchup?

robert18

Hey babkowski, you are the lowest of lowlifes, mother fucker, swindler, convicted Canadian criminal psychopath!!!!. Even if your 10 mothers were really dying no one will believe in a word coming from such dangerous sociopath, a social disease like you. You are a peace of human trash that should be locked  behind bars long time ago. Lucky you are in from Poland but in Canada where the Law is allowing dangerous psychopaths run free and rip naive people off!!!.
Go and fuck yourself with your stories about your mother sick, dying as no one with the right and just mind will buy your rubbish. Karma will come for you soon fucker!!!!!.

4-truth

My philosophy is the same as Mark Twain;

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum