OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Should we draw a conclusion ? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should we draw a conclusion ?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Should we draw a conclusion ? Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:09 pm

4-truth

4-truth

I noticed that ZAP garbage posts draw an average of 2500 views and that OOM's warnings fetch about 600 views on a good day.
Should we draw a conclusion from this?
Should we agree with Mark Twain?

Should we draw a conclusion ? Zap-fool

Study Suggests Environmental Factors May Contribute to IQ Decline

2Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:36 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Yeah I think people here are just plain sick to death of me posting this Zap crap. At least this is what the many pm's seem to express. I am told I am ruining the site with the vigilance that we go after this scammer. Slippery slope to be sure. Good thing I am not worried about site views as this site is not monetized. Otherwise things might be different.

And don't forget... they doctor the numbers on RMN and I do not do that here. So how many real views are they actually getting?

3Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:58 pm

topspin2

I say monetize Purps.....of course we have discussed this,,,AND.....................................how is the little guy?

4Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:11 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Hey tops! We are having a lot of FUN! We have this awesome little man made beach that has lots of fun floats and slides here and the boys LOVED it!

Should we draw a conclusion ? 35377558_10210175250852503_348392628766638080_n

The GMan is front and center, the Sky Guy is the blond and the little fellow with the hat is the whirling dervish Miles. 

Should we draw a conclusion ? 35298591_10209437101804292_5129199285191049216_n

Should we draw a conclusion ? 35298568_10209437104164351_4387019496104132608_n

As for monetizing... I really don't want an ass load of ads here to be honest. But I am planning on selling Out Of Mind merchandise real soon! Tee shirts, mugs and window stickers and will have samples in the next couple of weeks. Not sure if anyone would want to buy them but thought it would be fun to try. I am also asked why I don't at least have a donation button because a few have wanted to donate to me but I have an aversion to PayPal.

5Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:32 pm

4-truth

4-truth

You're not kidding about the manipulations.
The numbers are just not realistic.

And my feeling is that we should continue to expose ZAP in a positive manner, by making fun of the situation rather than throwing vulgarities at him.
We should NEVER lower ourselves to his level of idiocies.

In the end KARMA will have the final word....

It is my philosophy that deep down ALL people are basicly good with a few exceptions and to prove this, wait & watch them do themselves in, in the long run. With some it just takes longer.

Should we draw a conclusion ? Responsibility

6Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:30 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I won't stop or ease up on Jerzy and the Scamda Humanus group until they are shut down. If any rich benefactor wants to finance us to accomplish this send me a pm! :)

Should we draw a conclusion ? 331067

Should we draw a conclusion ? Clint-eastwood-bye

7Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:05 pm

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Doesn't Jerzy realize what the internet has to offer?

My father ignited a spark for photography when he gave me my first camera at the age of ten

Should we draw a conclusion ? Screen24

Waiting for medics to show up...

Should we draw a conclusion ? Screen25

8Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:54 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Looks like the brother is in fine form in that pic.

I had a friend that was related to a big time well known Chicago gangster mob boss. He had to actually change his name he was so embarrassed and actually feared for his life. Can you imagine having a parent like that and having to change your name? YIKES!

9Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:28 am

RamblerNash

RamblerNash

Jerzy wrote:IN THE LAST DAY I WAS TOLD I WAS SLAMMED REALLY BADLY ON THE NET BY THE NAY SAYERS. I HAVE NOT HAD TIME TO SEE ANY OF THAT AS I WAS OCCUPIED IN MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS, AND THE ONLY THING THEY HAVE ACCOMPLISHED IS NOT ALLOWING ME TO BE WITH FAMILY. THANK YOU FOR THAT WONDERFUL GIFT. I HOPE YOU HAVE HEALTHY FAMILY SO YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT I AND MANY OTHERS GO THROUGH DAILY. HAVE A GREAT FATHER’S DAY AND REVEL IN THE KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT IS HEALTHY AND SMILING.

I wonder if Jerzy's name changing daughter even wished Jerzy a happy fathers day?

Jerzy must be having a really bad day with all the other sites calling out his lies to even make a comment like that.

If Jerzy really wanted to be closer to his family, he could move to Vancouver, unless Vancouver or his family doesn't want him there...

10Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:37 pm

topspin2

Count me in for the purchase of some merch....and.....it appears you are living the American dream....Beautiful kids!!!

11Should we draw a conclusion ? Empty Re: Should we draw a conclusion ? Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:38 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Awesome tops! You will get a member discount! XOXOX
Here is an idea that Nash came up with. What do you think? My mug on a mug hahahaha

Should we draw a conclusion ? 5b285f1c1fbad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum