OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral??

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral

6/16/2018  

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? Obama-dressed-as-satan-viral-m16618

A disturbing image of former President Barack Obama dressed as Satan has emerged online.
Source: http://www.neonnettle.com​

https://youtu.be/I96lwfM5xaE

Thanks to: https://helenastales.weebly.com

kiaraxavier

That is not Barak Obama in that picture and if it was , who gives a hoot. People it seems your obsession with Obummer is distracting you from the big picture of the dire dilemma facing humanity, today. Remember the Cabal. get over this insane obsession with Obummer. You are giving him more credit than he deserves. The Cabal was here long before he came on the scene. in my opinion he is insignificant in grand scheme of the controllers oh this world. Just my opinion.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

I could not agree more kiara...
just some comic relief LOL
but I do think it is Obama which is why it is funny :)

terbo56

terbo56

Why not send a photo copy of this anal retentive outlaw to the White Barn, the PentaGone, and Crapitol Hill, and President Trump, via registered mail, along with a parting 5 minute shot on the nationwide nightly news- That ought to start a holocaust and a half-Everyone one needs to see just how nasty and sick this bastard REALLY is- Elmo

kiaraxavier

Like I said before. Obummer is insignificant, a Johnny come lately. there are bigger fish to go after. Seems like your utter disdain for this small frye is clouding your focus. Lets not I beg you get distracted from what is really going on. By the way, who has ever seen a picture of satan to say what he looks like. I have seen the pain and suffering he has brought to mankind through his agents, the Cabal and through every day folks but never a picture of him.

terbo56

terbo56

What does it matter, really? I expressed what I thought and how I felt at the moment-And it won't soon change-

kiaraxavier

I respect your feelings and your opinion in this matter. Sending much love your way, also.

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Leaked Image of Barack Obama Dressed as Satan Goes Viral?? 1292150244

terbo56

terbo56

Kiara, thank you, and I truly appreciate your sentiments- A lot that is going on in this world is senseless, and unneeded, and It doesn't take much to rub me the wrong way  sometimes, and I apologize if I was gruff with you, and I'm sorry! Everyone's opinion and outlook should matter, no matter who or what we are, it is the reality and the state of being that makes all of us who we really are-  cheers2 ok wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum