Latest topics
» Hospice Worker Walks Up To Dying Woman’s Bed While She Sleeps – Then They Catch This On Camera
Today at 1:20 pm by WilliaminUSA

» POOFness for OCT 19: BANDAID or SEND ME YOUR MONEY SUCKERS
Today at 12:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The GoldFish Report No. 145 - Country Roads w/ Winston Shrout: Administrative Due Process
Today at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tap Water In Sacramento Turned Purple And Officials Do Not Know Why
Today at 12:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ More Evidence Presented in Defense of Planet 9 plus MORE
Today at 12:17 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in Skies over Cumbria? plus MORE
Today at 12:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» TREK [Part 2] by TS Caladan
Today at 11:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Tale Of Two Worlds
Today at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Liar in Chief
Today at 11:29 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Blatant Cover-up of the Las Vegas Shooting - David Icke
Today at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» This happened on our Earth 18-19 October 2017
Today at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» World’s Youngest Leader Declares Victory In Austria Election: Pledges To Fight The Globalists
Today at 1:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Mystery Boom Brunswick County, NC & BC Canada Oct 18th 2017, Caught On Camera!
Today at 1:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» Whales and dolphins live ‘human-like’ lives
Today at 1:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» Florida Makes Off-Grid Living Illegal
Today at 1:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe part 1: Mysterious Dark Matter Galaxies
Today at 12:54 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Orionid Meteor Shower Oct. 20-22
Today at 12:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Mystery Of The Loudest Underwater Sound Ever Recorded
Today at 12:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Universal Ascension Process - Our Journey to Oneness
Today at 12:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cities are getting paid to turn street lights into spying SmartNodes
Yesterday at 6:19 pm by MartyM

» Eyes wide Open ~ There's No Business Like Show Business
Yesterday at 5:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why have 137 UFO investigators died in a ten-year period?
Yesterday at 3:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

Who is online?

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DINARIAN SCAMTASTIC NEWS » RV/GCR, GURU CHATTER & NESARA INFO » Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night

Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:47 am

ymoilman2

Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night

New post SpiritualWarrior Today at 1:04 pm

[Bulldog75] ~SpiritualWarrior watereddown ~MiddleClassMaiden : TOP OF THE EVENING TO YOU ALL
[CalifBob] Welcome Mighty Bulldog, great to see you back brother
[Bulldog75] CalifBob Kini diamond77guy : THANKS AN IQD MIL.
[DelawareMeMom] Bulldog75 Good evening, good friend!
[Bulldog75] DelawareMeMom kajundinar57 : DOWN ON THE BAYOU
[Bulldog75] THE MORE I SURRENDER TO AND EXPRESS THE LOVE IN ME, THE MORE PROSPEROUS I BECOME. THE MORE I SEE GOD IN MYSELF AND IN EVERYONE ELSE, THE RICHER MY LIFE BECOMES.
[CalifBob] Bulldog75 if only everyone could learn that
[Bulldog75] I DESERVE TO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE "INNER SOURCE" OF EVERYTHING I WANT AND DESERVE. MY TIME HAS COME TO PROSPER WITH THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
[Bulldog75] MY SELF LOVE AND SELF CONFIDENCE ALWAYS MANIFESTS LOTS OF MONEY AND PROSPERITY IN MY LIFE.
[diamond77guy] Bulldog75 , Amen! That's some good knowledge, wisdom!
[Bulldog75] I DERSERVE TO EXPRESS ALL OF MY CREATIVE POTENTIAL.; I AM A MASTER OF MONEY AND HAVE PREPARED FOR THE MANNA WHICH COMES FORTH SOON TO NOW.
[Bulldog75] THERE IS ENOUGH PROSPERITY AND HAPPINESS FOR EVERYONE, ; INCLUDING ME AND I NOW CLAIM THIS ABUNDANCE FOR ALL OF US AND MANKIND. FOR THIS IS SO.
[Bulldog75] THE IQD AND VND COMES FORTH TO REPLENISH THE ECONOMY OF THE EARTH. OUR WEALTH CONTRIBUTES TO OUR FREEDOM AND OUR FREEDOM CONTRIBUTES TO OUR WEALTH.
[Bulldog75] THE DIVINE PLAN THAT GOD HAS FOR MANKIND IS UNFOLDING BEFORE OUR VERY EYES. WE ACCEPT THE DIVINE NATURE OF GOD'S GIFTS NOW AS PROSPERITY BENEFITS MANKIND.
[Bulldog75] 74

2 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:57 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Ohhhhh Bulldog we have been hearing the 'manna comes forth soon to now' for over 12 months now! At least you gave up on the cake baking! Still you are entitled to your opinion....

:)

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

Come visit me at www.heleneanne.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GetAnOilChange/

3 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:54 am

topspin2

Its all double talk. To each their own I suppose, but someone need to hold these people responsible. The very fact that they exist to continuously post this crap means, at least to me, that they may very well be some sort of misinformation folks. Remember this, EVERYTHING we do is being monitored by the man, EVERYTHING! The amount of control these "people" have over our lives is beyond the average persons ability to comprehend.

4 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yes I totally agree with you topspin2 and that is why I am very diplomatic with my responses. I mean seriously Bulldog is so full of it and it's terrible the way he spins his rubbish to the poor people that continue to follow him but I don't really want to say that out loud just in case!

It's the simple things, small every day deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay. Small acts of kindness and love.......~Gandalf~

5 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:20 am

terbo56

Nanneerose- No worries- He's part of Okie's clan- Don't listen to anything he or the rest of them have to say- And here's something else to ponder- A supposed MAN of GOD doesn't lie- What do you think he's been doing now 4 over a year? Just keep that in mind-It's as blasphemic as anyone could get- :x

6 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:30 am

NanneeRose

Admin
Admin
Yeah I know terbo it's really bad what they are doing. I stopped listening to them around about this time last year! But it will be worse for them for they DO know what they are doing and their judgement will be harsh!!

7 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:35 am

terbo56

Indeed, and agreed!! :D cheers

8 Re: Bulldog75 10/5/12 Late Night on Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:38 am

terbo56

They have an alligator mouth, with a humming bird's ass, 'cause their mouths write checks that their ass can't cash!! :x :roll: affraid ;)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum