OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TrueTube – Parts I-II-III: Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry – USA, Trump, Greater Israel & Mystery Babylon

July 12, 2018 By Alfred Lambremont Webre 

Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III Mystery.Babylon
MYSTERY BABYLON
TrueTube – Parts I-II-III: Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry – USA, Trump, Greater Israel & Mystery Babylon
By Alfred Lambremont Webre
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – In Part II of a breakthrough, deeply-documented presentation Premiere on TrueTube “The Soul-Less Signs of Death”, award-winning Swedish investigator and author Ole Dammegard continues his relentless exposé of the global commercial false flag operation “dual reality” industry.
Special focus on the False Flag industry in the United States
In Part II, a Special focus is on the False Flag industry in the United States. Investigator Ole Dammegard & host Alfred Lambremont Webre explore a core question.
QUESTION: After watching the evidence, Is Donald J. Trump a conscious participant in False Flag industry operations such as the October 1, 2017 Las Vegas false flag industry operation with its “Orange Man” Meme?
PART II  WATCH ON TrueTube by NewsInsideOut.com  https://vimeo.com/277732445

The Dancing Israelis at 9/11?
Or what about Donald J. Trump’s “wildly inaccurate” attribution of Islamic celebrators in New York City instead of the well-documented “dancing Israelis” on 9/11, the mother of all recent False Flag industry operations that provided the political and psychological pretext for the War on Terror that has left 1 million U.S. armed forces personnel on permanent disability from the effects of DU depleted uranium ammunition and weapons!
The worldwide commercial false flag industry is directed by Israel.  Donald J. Trump’s recent approval of the polarizing move of the US Embassy to Jerusalem and Trump’s iconic embodiment with Israel on its half-Shekel coin is more evidence encircling Donald J. Trump as a Center-Piece of the “Greater Israel’s” world-wide false flag operations, [AKA “Mystery Babylon” – Editor].
Ole Dammegard’s penetrating analysis in unique Powerpoint presentations filled with visual evidence isolates the role of ancient Babylonian, Zionist, and Free Masonic ceremonies and Free Masonic symbols symbols such as “Shoes”.

TrueTube Exclusive – Part III Ole Dammegard: Israel is the source of the False Flag operation industry – The Souless Signs of Death
PART III WATCH ON TrueTube by NewsInsideOut.com   https://vimeo.com/277808255

Are the United States government, Donald Trump, and Israel participating in these false flags, or spinning them in public media in a way to support the covert pyramid of occult power AKA Mystery Babylon?
PART I  WATCH ON TrueTube Exclusive: PART I – Ole Dammegard: “The Soul-Less Signs of Death” – Breakthrough on exposing the commercial false flag operation industry
Watch on TrueTube by NewsInsideOut.com: https://vimeo.com/279764120

IN PART I OF A 3-PART breakthrough, deeply-documented presentation Premiere on TrueTube “The Soul-Less Signs of Death”, award-winning Swedish investigator and author Ole Dammegard exposes the global commercial false flag operation “dual reality” industry, in a wide-ranging expose of false flag operations world-wide, including in Part II a Special focus the False Flag industry in the United States.  Ole Dammegard’s analysis isolates the role of Free Masonic ceremonies and Free Masonic symbols symbols such as “Shoes” and brand identification product placement names such as “Nike Shoes” & “Toyota” motor vehicles that are central product placement to False Flags, illustrating the Free Masonic and New World Order orientation and mission of the designers, funders, and prime movers behind the False Flag operation “dual reality”.  You will never see 9/11; Sandy Hook; the 3/22 UK Westminster Parliament and Las Vegas False Flag operations again in the same light after viewing this TrueTube presentation.
MYSTERY BABYLON, JESUITS, GREATER ISRAEL & TRUMP- Personal postcript from the reporter Alfred Lambremont Webre on Jesuits, Trump, Israeil & Mystery Babyon
The following post has now resulted in Alfred Lambremont Webre’s as of 9:09 am on 7.12.2018 being “TEMPORARILY RESTRICTED TO POSTING & COMMENTING ON GROUPS THAT HE ADMINISTERS OR MODERATES.” THEREFORE THE POST MUST CONTAIN TRUTH!
Visit TrueTube on Facebook for latest updates.
https://www.facebook.com/TrueTubeNews

===========
Today’s Post on my Yale Law School Alumni eList [Judge Kavanagh, President Trump’s nominee to the US Supreme Court is a Yale Law grad]
Hi! I did not say “Trump is a Jesuit”.  

I wrote that for those who may want to “opine upon the deeper politics of the Trump-Kavanagh appointment, here is the Alice in Wonderland rabbit hole to Mystery Babylon IMHO”.

My turn of phrase was a reference to a substantial body of research that lies outside the scope of this listserve IMHO and is summarized in the following illustration.  
Ole Dammegard exposes 4 more layers of the global False Flag industry - Parts I-II-III Mystery.Babylon  MYSTERY BABYLON  

DAILY CALLER ARTICLE ON KAVANAGH
Churches and pews are appropriate metaphors!
See article below. It looks like we are having a Jesuit government between Trump who went to Fordham – a Jesuit University – and now Kavanaugh who volunteers in a Jesuit-like soup kitchen….and went to a Jesuit high school

Oh did I tell you my uncle Richard Chadbourne Chisholm, SJ was the Deputy Black Pope, second in command of the Jesuits, the military-intelligence wing of the Roman Catholic Church?

DAILY CALLER ARTICLE ON KAVANAGH

See! Jesuits aren’t all that bad!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum