Latest topics
» Two GIANT boulders the size of a building destroy Colorado highway
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German tourists try to lure Nessie with Haribo lol
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES!!! Indy 500 Officials Offer Measles Vaccines at Sunday’s Race
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Foraging Wild Edibles: Fix your garden problem by eating the weeds
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Lawful Marriage by Anna Von Reitz
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How You Can Be 100% Certain That QAnon Is Qullshit plus more
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 7:54 am by bs4ever

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman Who Hates Selfies, Decides To Take Pictures Of Herself “Lying Dead” All Around The World
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Becomes First State to Cap the Staggering Price of Insulin
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This hardly EVER happens here - Tornado Warning in Shasta Co.
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Struggle - Gigi Young
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives, slow motion, discovered Feb 6, 2012, but reposted, UFO Sighting News.

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.57.04+PM
This alien probe moves lighting fast, very hard to catch but in slow motion, it's easy.
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.56.47+PM

Date of sighting: 1968-1970
Location of sighting: Orbiting Earth's Moon

Updated July 2018: This post was deleted by the US Gov and I am reposting it again today. Lucky I have a back up made. 

I was messing around last night and found this old NASA footage. In it were a few anomalies that did not look like the old film errors. I paused it several times till I could see the object and to my surprise it looked like a three dimensional alien probe. I put the screenshots and video into slow motion and also put the original footage in it. I know this is old stuff but this UFO has never been reported before now and it was recorded between 1968-1970 but its unclear. This is the first time that humans crossed onto the dark side of the moon. I noticed the metallic-like surface of it and it's odd crystal-like shape makes me believe it was made from biomechanics, or a machine that was grown. SCW

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum