Latest topics
» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) Robert Dunlap Ordered To Comply With The Art Court Case!
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyToday at 12:00 am by RamblerNash

» Anna Von Reitz Joins The MarkZ Scam Call 2 PM EST! 10/22/19
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:56 pm by RamblerNash

» POOPness for OCT 23: MIDWEEK BY ZAP GHOULKOWSKI the LYING BARBER of CALGARY #JUSTICE4TARATAILFEATHERS
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:49 pm by RamblerNash

» Former Mir astronaut recalls UFO sightings
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 6:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» China to lead global 5G revolution, reaching 600 million subscribers by 2025
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Physicists just smashed an insane record of particle acceleration in a plasma channel
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Large Hole on Sun Targets Earth - G1 Geomagnetic Storm Watch
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Floridated Water May Soon Be Outlawed
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Strange Blinking Weird LIGHTS appear in England sky
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:45 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO activity above the City Las Vegas! plus MORE
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 4:43 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Mysterious underwater opening" Discovered at Gebel el Silsila in Egypt
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Woman claims to have found an 'Alien Artifact'
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 11:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Vincent Vendetta: Clinton/New Zealand + Epstein/Prince Andrew + Poroshenko/Biden + More
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:59 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES: Julian Assange Tells Court He is “Unable to Think” Due to Treatment in Prison plus MORE
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» The annunaki? From niburu?
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives EmptyYesterday at 10:42 am by PurpleSkyz

CURRENT MOON

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives, slow motion, discovered Feb 6, 2012, but reposted, UFO Sighting News.

UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.57.04+PM
This alien probe moves lighting fast, very hard to catch but in slow motion, it's easy.
UFO over Lunar Module of Apollo Mission, from NASA archives Apollo,+mission,+8,+eight,+UFO,+UFOs,+orb,+orbs,+probe,+probes,+sighting,+sightings,+photos,+lunar,+surface,+moon,+luna,+module,+1968,+december,+dark+sideScreen+Shot+2012-02-05+at+2.56.47+PM

Date of sighting: 1968-1970
Location of sighting: Orbiting Earth's Moon

Updated July 2018: This post was deleted by the US Gov and I am reposting it again today. Lucky I have a back up made. 

I was messing around last night and found this old NASA footage. In it were a few anomalies that did not look like the old film errors. I paused it several times till I could see the object and to my surprise it looked like a three dimensional alien probe. I put the screenshots and video into slow motion and also put the original footage in it. I know this is old stuff but this UFO has never been reported before now and it was recorded between 1968-1970 but its unclear. This is the first time that humans crossed onto the dark side of the moon. I noticed the metallic-like surface of it and it's odd crystal-like shape makes me believe it was made from biomechanics, or a machine that was grown. SCW

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum