OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? Ught-iron-house-letter-r-LET-R-2

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R?
Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 15-Jul-2018 00:14:10

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? JFK_Jr_and_Trump

Rumors are swirling on 8chan about another mysterious anon, R, who seems to have a connection with Q. Furthermore, R appears to be creating the impression that he is JFK Jr., who according to this scenario faked his death in the well-known ditching of his plane off Nantucket, and began formulating a long-term plan with Donald Trump which has led to where we are today.

Unfortunately this is no compilation of R's posts analogous to qanon.pub, rather the posts are scattered on various threads at 8ch.net/qresearch.

As to the connection with Q, you may remember that at one point Q promised there would be a Q&A session on Saturday June 23. But on that Friday, Q had a single post: "Q&A reschedule. Forthcoming." No Q&A with Q ever materialized, but on Saturday, there were extensive posts from R. 8chan anons speculate that Q&A actually meant Q+A, or Q+1, or R.

Furthermore, in Q's last recent post on July 4, Q included an image of an earlier post, which contained the cryptic line "Look there, or [here], or there, the truth is behind you."

An 8chan anon discerned that this appears to refer to an exchange JFK Jr's last interview, with Katie Couric:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2098156.html#2121012

Here is the interview, with the relevant part occurring at the 2 minute mark:

https://youtu.be/S6SCkylrQMs

For more about the R posts, this thread is a good place to start:

https://8ch.net/qresearch/res/2128638.html#2128638

At that top of that thread is a key post from R, which certainly sounds like JFK Jr, or someone pretending to be him:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In 1909, we lost everything.

My father caught on.

1st to the Bilderbergs,

then he caught on the NASA.

He demanded to know who the grey's were and why they were here.

They killed him.

I strategically staged my own death, allied with the one person in this world whom I knew was honorable enough to trust, and we began to build "The Plan."

Penance is coming.

Regardless of what you think, you are not yet awake.

You do not know how deep this goes.

If you knew, you could not sleep.

Many of you could never go on.

You need each other.

You need every ONE of you.

Learn to play nice with each other or be left behind.

If one stumbles, pick them up.

If one asks a question, give them the answer.

That is how we grow.

There's no more room in the plan for arrogance and self importance.

If you turn ONE away, you've hurt the plan.

If you hurt the plan, you'll be left behind.

We are watching.

We see it all.

There are no secrets.

You would never believe the files kept on everyone of you, for that matter, you'd never believe WHERE they are kept.

Prepare for the next phase.

Prepare each other.

You are one.

And…

WWG1WGA.

R

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? 37113452_10210350598516085_5825567247996813312_n

MartyM

MartyM

OK then, moving right along...  Like everything else we wait and see how it rolls out.  Could this be a possibility?  IMO pretty much anything is possible, doesn't mean it's true or that you have to believe it. At some point if and when you have enough input of viable info you can decide BS or not. Of course some things will just ring true with you and that's fine, for me this is not one of them, yet.  Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? 2961306396

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Marty I agree with you. If JFK jr. was still alive, and that part could totally be true, I have a hard time imagining him at his computer leaving posts on 8chan (but if I could he would have his shirt off :) lol). But as crazy as everything is that is going on in this matrix reality right now anything is possible and wouldn't that be something if he was not dead. I always questioned the narrative of his supposed plane crash.

MartyM

MartyM

Yes indeed Purps, and wouldn't that stir the shit in a lot of undies?...  lol

MartyM

MartyM

An email I received today (Link) from 'Kp' about this very thing.  Hmmmm   Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? 2961306396

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

YEP! and there is this I just posted:

http://www.oom2.com/t56493-clinton-dead-pool-anthony-bourdain-suicide-came-after-explosive-interview#127137

https://youtu.be/OgZI49J_tF0

Maybe he got wind of the hit and decided to go underground? Then this also brings into question Jackie O's death I suppose?

MartyM

MartyM

Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? 1229163915    Is JFK Jr. alive, and collaborating with Trump? Behind Q, is R? 1292150244  I know...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum