Latest topics
» DARK JOURNALIST X-SERIES 39: HEMINGWAY CURSE CIA & X ATLANTIS BIMINI RISING!
Yesterday at 11:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for DEC 14: ZAP Part 2 DAMAGE CONTROL SO BUY MY LAPIS AND PREPARE TO DRINK THE POISON!
Yesterday at 11:12 pm by 4-truth

» Bad-clown Rising - CASTRO PHYSICS
Yesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» We Just Found Something Underneath Area 51
Yesterday at 8:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO in broad daylight over New York
Yesterday at 7:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Google’s CEO explains why a picture of Donald Trump comes up when you search for ‘idiot’
Yesterday at 7:34 am by PurpleSkyz

» CLINTON COMEUPPANCE Begins Today, 12/13/18, 2 PM, Washington DC
Yesterday at 7:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive 9/11 Breakthrough!
Yesterday at 7:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» It’s All Bullshit – But Knowing it Sets You Free
Yesterday at 7:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental”
Yesterday at 7:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shoals of Illumination present their Guidance
Yesterday at 7:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» 12:21 Solstice Stargate
Yesterday at 7:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater: At What point do people wake up plus more
Yesterday at 7:13 am by PurpleSkyz

»  THE EPA DOES NOT BELONG TO DONALD F***ING TRUMP!!!
Yesterday at 7:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Jeff Rense and Stefan Verstappen - How It Will All Go Down, Prepare Now...Or Die
Yesterday at 6:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum Temporal Project
Yesterday at 6:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» I’m sure it’s just a coincidence (while Clinton hearing on going)
Yesterday at 6:49 am by PurpleSkyz

» Linda Moulton Howe - Ufos and the Government with Richard Dolan
Yesterday at 6:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Just Sign It Donald, Like A Good Little Boy - David Icke
Yesterday at 6:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» BREAKING! More Whistleblowers Come Out Of The Clinton Foundation Woodwork
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Update
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:58 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Illinois Odd Radar Anomaly and Reported BOOMS WAS NOT What They Thought..
Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:54 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » CABAL AGENDA & WORLD DOMINATION » The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland

The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland on Sun Jul 15, 2018 4:25 pm

PurpleSkyz

Admin

The Catholic Church & The Abuse Of Ireland

In 1979, Pope John Paul II visited the Republic of Ireland, and approximately 2.7 million people – 79% of the population – came out to honour him. At the time, contraception, divorce, and homosexuality were illegal, and John Paul II was a god.
On 25 August, when Pope Francis becomes the first pontiff to travel to Ireland in 39 years, he will arrive on the shores of a very different island.
Throughout the 1990s, abuse scandals rocked the Irish Catholic establishment and hastened the process of secularisation. Since then, progressive constitutional and legal change has been slow but consistent, signalling rejection of the church’s moral authority. In 1993 homosexuality was decriminalised; in 1995, a referendum to legalise divorce passed by the slimmest of margins; in 2015, the country voted overwhelmingly to legalise gay marriage; and in June, 66% of the electorate voted to legalise abortion.
The separation of church and state in Ireland is far from complete. For example, the church is still involved in running 90% of state-funded primary schools. It is deeply enmeshed in our medical system. We are still wrestling with the scars of decades of abuse, implemented by the church and facilitated by the state. We are still finding children’s bodies in unmarked mass graves.
But it is not 1979. And while some are preparing for the pope’s visit by pressing their Sunday best, others are making placards and planning protests.
One of these actions – the “Say Nope to the Pope” campaign – is organising folks to book free tickets to papal events in order to leave the seats empty. A pretty civilised and smart act of resistance you would think. Those empty places indicate not an absence, but a presence: a peaceful but legibly indignant presence.
[more…]

Thanks to: http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/
and: https://sorendreier.com

topspin2

What amazes me is that anyone can walk into a Catholic church and try and receive any sort of spiritual experience. The lies and deceit that has occurred over the last 100 years is incomprehensible. The church as far back as one cares to go has been about money and control, not a superhighway to spiritual success. While doing some volunteer work,  I ran into the local priest. His aura was as dark as night. He had a look of a pedophile, a look of years of harming others.  And as we all know, the church is wrought with harmful, lying deceitful men and women

MartyM

And "Heaven Forbid" (quite literally) should you be foolish enough to ask questions, you are chastised, ostracized, or as in the case of my wife (a former Nun) asked to leave the order suggesting God has other plans for you. And those of higher positions, Decans, priests, etc. can be excommunicated...
   The level of control is not limited to just Catholics, it's rampant throughout all denominations. My eldest son married a Mormon and has since gotten involved with them even though he was raised Catholic. His children (from his wife's previous marriage) are Mormon and his daughter who started college in Jan. became engaged in May (something that apparently is encouraged by the church). His son will be going on a 2 yr. Mission sometime shortly. I don't interfere and only comment when asked. Of course my wife is a bit more forthcoming with the diggs when opportunity knocks...  lol
   What amazes me most though is with all the control and regulations, these groups seem to have the most people that violate those regulations, compared to those who do not go to church or claim any denominational affiliation.  I guess if you don't have all those Extra Regulations, you cant break them... lol

'Tis better to be thought a fool,than to speak and remove all doubt.
     Love,Laughter & Prosperity...  :Santa 3: 

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum