OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events Corey_goode_fb_profile_blue_avian_150_1

Corey Goode | Update and Public Statement on recent events: Mass Meditation on Nov 11th, Personal News, Response to David Wilcock Resignation, Dimensions of Disclosure

07/17/2018 By Stillness in the Storm 

(Corey Goode) Update and Public Statement on recent events:
We are looking forward to settling back in at home after a little over a month of travels.
Related Corey Goode Update: The MIC SSP Disclosure Time Table Seems to be on Track

Source – Corey Goode Facebook
by Corey Goode, July 17th, 2018
We enjoyed a week in LA at Disclosure Fest where we also had meeting with a number of people and groups discussing working together in big ways.
This includes the plans for a Mass Meditation event in Washington DC on 11/11/2018 during the military parade.
These meetings should also lead to some very exciting announcements that will benefit our entire community and help us come together for our common goal of Full Disclosure.
These announcements will completely displace the volume of upsetting and stressful evets that have popped up over the last week or so.
After the week in LA we then flew out to Maui for 17 days.
Thanks to our close friends Amy and Jamie who live there, we were able to stay with them and have an epic adventure on a shoe string budget.
Maui ended up being the perfect place for an unplanned sabbatical.
I was able to have time to slow down and reflect on the incredible amount of stress, abuse, personal ‘dark alliance’ attacks, 3 deaths in the family in the last 19 months, my Father in Hospice and not doing well and the incredible weight of the responsibilities laid on my shoulders over the last 3 years were all crushing in on me.
Those are just the things we can make public… So MUCH has gone on that we cannot talk about.
Thankfully I had an opportunity to address most of these traumas to some degree and am feeling much better as a result.
Now, it is time to get back to work! These distractions can no longer delay this important mission.
Over the last 3 years, I have also had to deal with a number of individuals that have taken a very unhealthy personal interest in me to a point of having to obtain protective orders for my protection and the protection of my family.
The feeling of having someone strongly pursuing you based on fantasies or delusions is a creepy and sickening feeling that I wouldn’t wish on anyone.
As all of you are aware… While Stacy and I were in Maui, another public controversy arose with the unauthorized release of some alleged personal information and correspondence that has since gone viral.
Since then I have received a constant and steady stream of emails and messages on Facebook asking me to make a public statement.
The only statement I can make right now is that “Legally, I am unable to publicly comment at this time”.
What I can say is that I am responding very strongly, privately and in an ethical and legal manner.
I hope to be able to make more of a public statement in the near future.
I understand and appreciate how upset and confused many in the community are right now, rightly so.
It would be wonderful if we could focus on Unity and working together for Full Disclosure until more clarity can be given on these issues.
This will be our main focus at our upcoming Dimensions of Disclosure event here in Colorado this August.
We appreciate the huge amount of support that those in the community have shown over the last week.
The letters of support and donations have assisted us greatly both energetically and financially.
We also appreciate the energetic work many of you have been doing on our behalf.
We are under major spiritual and energetic attacks from very dark forces who are panicking at the notion of being exposed.
This is the time of the “Great Revealing”. Nothing will remain hidden and everyone will be seen for who and what they really are.
Please continue the strong prayers and protective energy work for my family and those working closely with me.
This stuff is very real as are the dangers to my family and those around me!
Thank You, from my whole family and those working closely with me!
I hope to be able to say more soon.
Stay tuned for some of the other announcements I alluded to in recent weeks during the Dimensions of Disclosure event in Loveland, Co in mid-August.
This event is turning into a major summit for our community that will determine how we move forward with these major plans.
We cannot wait to see you there!
Tickets are selling out fast! We are happy to be able to provide a streaming option for those who cannot attend.
www.DimensionsOfDisclosure.com
I also appear at ECETI Ranch for Soul Tech the week prior.
www.soultechgathering.com
MUCH MORE COMING SOON!
Corey Goode
(Please Share)

Thanks to Justin at: https://stillnessinthestorm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum