Latest topics
» Bermuda island mystery: The ancient volcano that built Bermuda is UNLIKE any other on Earth
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 1:00 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA's 9-year Moon landing plan has leaked
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 12:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Explorers Found Something Jawdropping Deep in the Cambodian Jungle!
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 12:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» WHAT REALLY HAPPENED IN ROCKLAND?! - Del Bigtree
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 12:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» Measles Outbreak “State of Emergency” with 600 Cases, Whooping Cough-48,000 in 2012..No Emergency?
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 12:12 am by PurpleSkyz

» Graham Hancock - America Before-Exposing the Cover-Up of Ancient Advanced Civilizations
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» Reality Check Episode six Undeniable Proof that Corey Goode is Leading Doxxing Op
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - Look Who's Talkin' NOW...EYES ON! plus more
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» "Unprecedented": Ecuador Gives Assange's Belongings to US Government
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists discover liquid ocean on Pluto
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 2:13 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Amazon Tribe Wins Lawsuit Against Oil Company, Protecting Huge Part Of The Rainforest
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 2:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ‘The Dollar Is Going to Self Destruct’: Talking Bitcoin With Ron Paul
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Giant cube "The BORG" near our Sun plus MORE
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness Lies for MAY 19: BLACK AND WHITE
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:48 pm by 4-truth

» NIBIRU News ~ Scientists Claim They Understand Nibiru Planet X Orbit in Space plus MORE
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why Is the Bilderberg 2019 Location Still a Secret?
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:22 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The Plot Thickens by Anna Von Reitz
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 1:19 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The NEW Great Depression is Here
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:40 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Radio Show
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 12:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» A word from our Westminster correspondent
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by bs4ever

» 7 Life Changing Lessons About Conscious Alertness
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 7:35 am by WilliaminUSA

» Archaeologists Discovered Something Baffling Inside This Mountain!
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  EmptyYesterday at 2:43 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

CANNA GRANNY'S
UNICORN OIL

MED GRADE CBD OIL
WORKS SO GREAT
IT'S MAGICAL
CONTACT PURPLESKYZ
FOR MORE INFO

You are not connected. Please login or register

Out Of Mind » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.

My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.  Nasa-lies

August 11, 2018

My interview with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral. Figures. UFO Sighting News.

UFO Sightings Daily‏ @UFO_Sightings_X

@Astro_Flow I apologise the news gets you in any trouble with NASA. The public believes in you and what you saw, more than they trust NASAs opinion. I didn't mean for the news to go worldwide, but the public loves you! You are an American hero who also saw an alien life-form.
6:36 PM - 10 Aug 2018 

The interview I conducted with astronaut Leland Melvin is going viral in world news. In the last 48 hours its been in the news over 25x, in the last 24 hours (according to google news search) its been in the news 10-15X in over 6 languages. 

I apologised to Leland on Twitter today. He's a good guy. It may get him in hot water with NASA, but I respect him for telling the truth. He is a brave man, a two time astronaut on the shuttles...an American hero who also witnessed an alien life form.

Scott C. Waring

Fox News link: http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/08/10/astronaut-claims-witnessed-organic-alien-like-creature-but-nasa-is-denying-it.html

CNet News Link: https://www.cnet.com/news/nasa-astronaut-says-he-saw-something-organicalien-like-in-space/

Google news in last 24 hours: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=UFO+Sightings+daily&tbm=nws&source=lnt&tbs=qdr:d&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj99Y-76OPcAhULa94KHce-AQgQpwUIHg&biw=1522&bih=891&dpr=1 Posted by Scott Waring 

Thanks to Scott at: http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum