OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out Empty TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:50 pm

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out Illuminati+shqip

https://youtu.be/Ng--1uY5Atc

TW: CIA Child Snuff Survivor Speaks Out ACSszfGkFr9ri6CiAccnkO1Yx8AU7wjOkIio6nZ5yQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
Katy Groves
Published on Mar 12, 2018

August 11th '18: Due to some rather ignorant comments people have made since this video got a sudden influx of attention two days ago, I'd like to inform anyone who sees this that I did not read off a script in the normal sense of the word. Dissociated parts of my system collaborated extensively with one another inside in order to outline how best to present our story to the general public in under ten minutes, but a lot of it was unplanned and we never wrote anything down. If it looks like I am reading from a script, it is because I am accessing a partially formed eidetic script, so to speak, of things my system and I agreed to say. While I'm not saying we were programmed to say what we said, it is a function of us having been programmed that we can read our own pre-planned thoughts like that. Eidetic memory and other such abnormal abilities are common for survivors of MK and something we have experienced since we were very small. If I had not at least mentally outlined what I was going to say before I said it, I would have gotten lost in my trauma and gone off on unnecessary tangents. I wanted to give the clearest, most potent message possible that would reach the most people possible, so I thought about what I was going to say before I recorded this, but I never wrote anything down, nor was everything I said pre-planned. Thank you to anyone who reads this and considers what I've said and thank you to everyone who has shown me support. It means more to us than we can convey. ~Original description~ This video contains graphic descriptions of violence against children. Please scroll down for an in-depth trigger warning below. I was born in Central Texas in 1996 into a CIA child snuff ring known as Uncle Sam's Snuff Factory, aka The Genocide Factory due to its participation in the systematic extermination of children of color that the United States military has been perpetrating for many, many years. There, alongside many others, I suffered Hell on Earth and while I have escaped, my life is still in flames. Most people, including mental health professionals, are oblivious to the world in which we survivors live and react out of violence, not compassion, when confronted with the deepest aspects of human suffering. The cognitive dissonance is overwhelming for them, so they reject the victims with the crimes. And the crimes continue. If you are a survivor, I applaud you for your strength and will to live. If you are an ally, I thank you from the deepest place in my heart. And if this information is new to you, or you have yet to open your heart, I ask of you only one thing: to look and have compassion. If millions of children have the strength to endure these horrors, then perhaps you at least have the strength to listen when one of us survives to speak about it. Links to my testimonies about Exponential Fragmentation:  Exponentially Fragmented & Fractalline Dissociative Identity Disorder (1/2): https://youtu.be/DouYcAn3Mzg Exponentially Fragmented & Fractalline Dissociative Identity Disorder (2/2): https://youtu.be/5H3yPilliXs Integration from Exponential Fragmentation Pt 1 - Splitting Factories: https://youtu.be/DbQJgoBHffI Integration from Exponential Fragmentation Pt 2 - Gridlocking: https://youtu.be/761yUIWu1n8 Trigger warning: CIA child snuff trafficking, MK ULTRA / Monarch mind control (torture, drugging, dissociation), cultural disbelief, Deep Underground Military Bases, genocide, institutional white supremacy, propaganda, Generational Organized Crime, implied forced perpetration, PTSD, Polyfragmented DID, Exponential Fragmentation, grief, rescuing trafficked children, threat of human extinction outside of the underground and the rise of the NWO, graphic descriptions of violence against children involving cannibalism, torture and murder

Thanks to: http://www.philosophers-stone.co.uk/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum