OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports Benf-3-300x250

Benjamin Fulford: Are these people really dead (Putin and Others)? Answering Questions About False Reports

10/20/2018 By Stillness in the Storm Leave a Comment

On 2018/10/19, Robert David Steele wrote:
I have gotten several messages like this:

Source – Benjamin Fulford
WARNING:  While RDS reports (being quoted widely) of “received information” that both the King of SA and MBS are dead and represented by impostors, the giver of said information, Benjamin Fulford, is notorious for reporting people dead who are still walking around, as with HRC, G. Soros, and John Kerry, who Fulford has said was represented by an impostor when urging Iran to stay in a nuclear deal that 45 invalidated.  Upon Kerry’s notorious reappearances after being “really dead,” Fulford tried to CYA in saying that after being hidden in Antarctica, he looks “10-20 years younger” and thus “renewed.”
The warning is that you should do an update of either outing Fulford as the source of a dead king and prince (as Fulford’s “imposters” news is public) with some language distancing yourself and your reputation from such wild and publicly incredulous fates of SA rulers.  While it’s not too damaging for the faithful to think of multiple possibilities in light of the blackout of truth in J. Khashoggi’s disappearance, imagine what a hit your brand’s reputation will take when these two are walking and meeting with world leaders and officials.

[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0691162379/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0691162379&linkCode=as2&tag=justinnotary-20&linkId=673bd96c765732f80bd2253af1853b15" \t "_blank][/url]

Benjamin Fulford replies:
First of all, for a long time Khazarian agents have been using a tactic against people like me and my murdered colleague Christopher Story.  It involves informing us that people are dead, only to have them appear after we report it.  For example, Christopher Story and I were both repeatedly told that Henry Kissinger was dead or arrested, only to have him appear at a major public event shortly after we reported on this.
For that reason, when I report that a senior CIA source told me John Kerry was dead, I am reporting what the source says.  I was told John Kerry was dead by such a source and after I was informed of that, he vanished from public view for about a year.  The John Kerry we are recently seeing on TV looks a lot younger than the John Kerry we saw in the run-up to the 2016 presidential election.  However, it may well be I was told a lie by the CIA source, since these people specialize in deceit.

[url=https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1910220345/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=1910220345&linkCode=as2&tag=justinnotary-20&linkId=3ab0c6eda34df0adf249afc7b94272b9" \t "_blank][/url]
It is well known that body doubles are a common tactic used at the highest levels of power since time immemorial.  It is also well known now that the technology exists to make realistic videos of people using computer graphics.
For all the above reasons, it is a tricky business to report people as dead.
In the case of Mohammad bin Salman (MBS), what we know is as follows:  There was a shooting incident reported at his palace in April.  Shortly afterward, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo went to visit him.  The dinner meeting with MBS was delayed and no photograph of the two meeting was issued, even though it is normal protocol for such a picture to be issued or taken by the press.
Since then, MBS vanished from public view for a long time.  Recently a man claimed to be MBS has been appearing, but he definitely looks different.  My best guess is that a body double was created and we had to wait for the plastic surgery to heal before he could be trotted out in public.
Finally, last week a senior Japanese intelligence official told me he personally called MBS’s lawyer, a man always seen with him.  The lawyer told him MBS was shot twice in the head in April and was dead.
Since the death or life of MBS involves the control over trillions of petrodollars, creating the appearance that he is still alive is clearly very important for the petrodollar people.
Time will tell the truth, as it always does.

Hi Benjamin,
Re:
https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/2018/10/benjamin-fulford-report-fall-of-zionist.html
Putin is already dead.  They have taken one of his two cousins and did surgery.  Kent Dünn, Drake Bailey in Quantum Shift.  Not the actual, but the one before.
It is clearly to be seen that the actual Putin is not the real Putin.  Glasses 
Furthermore, there’s a YouTube Video pretending that the actual Putin is Michael Helfiger, supported by Zionists from UBS, Nestle, and others from Switzerland.  There’s a YouTube Video of Putin as Satan 2.  When I find it I will send you the link.
Please find out yourself if true.
Kind regards,
S.
Not sure how to make sense of this? Want to learn how to discern like a pro? Read this essential guide to discernment, analysis of claims, and understanding the truth in a world of deception: 4 Key Steps of Discernment – Advanced Truth-Seeking Tools

Stillness in the Storm Editor’s note: Did you find a spelling error or grammar mistake? Send an email to corrections@stillnessinthestorm.com, with the error and suggested correction, along with the headline and url. Do you think this article needs an update? Or do you just have some feedback? Send us an email at sitsshow@gmail.com. Thank you for reading.
Sources:
https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/10/20/are-these-people-really-dead/
https://benjaminfulford.net/2018/10/20/is-putin-dead/

Thanks to: https://stillnessinthestorm.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum