Latest topics
» Answering Questions on the Wilson Leak & More. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 8:23 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for JUN 25: Losing Focus so I'll Pretend to be Doug Jones
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Mysterious sphere UFO spotted in the sky over Russia! plus MORE
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Rotational components balance the translational
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:37 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dozens of “Extinct” Creatures Found Alive in “Lost City” Deep Within Rainforest
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:33 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tartarian Magic, Parabolic Mirrors, and Flying Carpets: History Erased
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:13 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Alternatives For Healing
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:11 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Pressing Medicines Update
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:09 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Horsetail Journey
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:08 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» I happened upon the wild St. Johnswort
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» The Crab Nebula Just Blasted Earth with the Highest Energy Photons Ever Recorded
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» The AI End Game - David Icke
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» Exploring The Astonishing Megalithic Walls Of Cusco Peru
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» Earth Change Special Report June 24, 2019
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Dr. Simeon Hein - What's Next for UFO Disclosure after Tic Tacs and Flying Cubes?
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:39 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Carefully Examining The Planet X Sightings plus MORE
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:31 am by PurpleSkyz

» Shocking Before And After Photos Reveal The Truth About The Widespread Crop Failures The U.S. Is Facing In 2019
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cannabidiol Is A Powerful New Antibiotic
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» LAST MESSAGES - 2019 IS STRANGE Part 9 // JUNE
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyToday at 12:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Secrets of the Shining. Jay Weidner and Yvonne Palermo. Episode 2. Season 2.
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyYesterday at 8:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» ONE DRAGONFLY CAN EAT HUNDREDS OF MOSQUITOS A DAY. KEEP THESE PLANTS IN YOUR YARD TO ATTRACT DRAGONFLIES
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyYesterday at 4:04 pm by Ventura66

» This Baby Elephant Won’t Leave Its Rescuer’s Side
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! EmptyYesterday at 1:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
www.cannabananadaze.com

CBD/THC OIL INFO
GROWING TIPS & MORE

ONLY NATURES MAGIC

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health (Mental, Emotional, Physical & Spiritual), Nutrition (Nutrient, Diets, Illness, Pain), Energy Medicine (Energy Fields, Body, Spirit), Structural Medicine (Bones, Tissues, Patterns, Memory) and more For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » SOLAR & PLANETARY ALERTS & INFO » SPACE & ATMOSPHERIC CHANGES » Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway!

Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
I bet you’ve never seen something like that! Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway
By
Strange Sounds
-
Nov 18, 2018

On November 10, 2018, the amazing aurora show over Senja, Norway was nothing short of magical. After waiting a few hours in the cold this image appeared out of nowhere. Huge colorful pillars taking the shape of a fiery bird floating in the sky… Like a mythological phoenix arising from the ashes of its predecessor!
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! Phoenix-aurora-norway-683x1024The mythical bird appeared out of nowhere. By Adrien Mauduit Facebook and Instagram
As Adrien Mauduit explains:”The lights started very early (6pm) as a stable arc on the northern horizon. As it had all completely cleared up and started in a very good manner, I drove to the fjords to get some shots. As I arrived there it started developing already and danced for a bit. It rapidly died out into a faint pulsating aurora for at least 2 hours. I decided to take a few time lapses in the meantime and moved around a lot. However I felt like it was far from being over!
Look at this fiery PHOENIX in the sky over Norway! Phoenix-aurora-norway-1Look a Phoenix in the sky over Norway. By Adrien Mauduit Facebook and Instagram
I moved to Meforjdvær for the rest of the night around 10pm. I started shooting a milky way and aurora timelapse as the latter was very faint. Around 11pm though a faint band in the south moved northwards to zenith and developed into a first beautiful corona, but once again not fully blown. A few minutes later though it came back with full intensity and this image appeared. Huge colorful pillars taking the shape of a fiery bird.

Thanks to: http://strangesounds.org

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum