OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy Empty Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy Hqdefault

Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy

Edge of Wonder is a new YouTube channel hosted by two Millennials who aren’t NPCs, who recently became aware of conspiracy classics, like John Coleman’s The Committee of 300 and Fritz Springmeier’s Bloodlines of the Illuminati. I was shocked to learn through them is that these quintessential screeds were among others like them allegedly discovered in 2011, in the Abbottabad, Pakistan compound of Osama Bin Laden – and that the CIA posted PDFs of these books on their website!
Since I have a hard time buying the story that Seal Team 6 took out Bin Laden in 2011, I find it extra curious that conspiracy books that I read as soon as they were released are being perpetrated by the CIA to have been among the possessions of the greatest bogey man in US history!
This video is the 4th episode of their #DeepState series. The previous segments may be too elemental for the FKTV audience. This one focuses on the story of 1970s serial killer, Ted Bundy, because “Bundy” is listed by Springmeier as being one of the “13 Illuminati Bloodline” family names and because Ted Bundy’s psychopathic proclivities are emblematic of the Satanism espoused by these families and by the Deep State, which they control.
I learned many interesting and weird details about a lot of things in the Bundy case and in general through the fresh eyes of these two young men. I guess I was too little when the story broke to recall that Ted Bundy was involved in several political campaigns, including that of Nelson Rockefeller, as he intended to run for Governor of Washington State.

https://youtu.be/Mt7hjrHFW7A

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum