Latest topics
» MARS, a mysterious "box" is photographed by the Rover Spirit
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 6:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Black Triangular UFO Filmed Over The Ocean Near The Meeting Island In Saint Pierre, Canada plus MORE
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 4:36 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Body Language: Trump Vs Military–Industrial Complex
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 4:32 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Who Made Ollantaytambo's Water Temple?
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 10:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sky-watcher captures two odd flashes next to the Orion Constellation
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» How CBD Oil Can Help You Fight Insomnia
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:53 am by PurpleSkyz

» 500 Scientists Sign Letter to UN: ‘There Is No Climate Emergency’
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:51 am by PurpleSkyz

» Arrest Of 750 Child Protesters In Hong Kong Sparks Outrage
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:44 am by PurpleSkyz

» UPDATES - Is PG&E Causing the California Wildfires? plus MORE
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:41 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 10-14-19… Historic changes unfold worldwide as Zionist project collapses
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptyYesterday at 9:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for OCT 13: NIGHTS IN WHITE SATIN SHEETS THANKS TO YOUR DONATIONS SUCKAS!!! AHAHAHA
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Tic Tac Witnesses Kevin Day Interview
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 5:18 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Truthfulness: The Silent Act of Power
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 25% Of Americans Have ‘Never Eaten A Vegetable’, Survey Reveals WAIT... WHAT???
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UK mom sues Tavistock children’s clinic over ‘misleading’ and ‘experimental’ gender change treatments
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy EmptySun Oct 13, 2019 3:16 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » THE INSANITY OF REALITY » GOVERNMENT & THE NEW WORLD ORDER » Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy

Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy Empty Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy on Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:24 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy Hqdefault

Tentacles of the #DeepState: Ted Bundy

Edge of Wonder is a new YouTube channel hosted by two Millennials who aren’t NPCs, who recently became aware of conspiracy classics, like John Coleman’s The Committee of 300 and Fritz Springmeier’s Bloodlines of the Illuminati. I was shocked to learn through them is that these quintessential screeds were among others like them allegedly discovered in 2011, in the Abbottabad, Pakistan compound of Osama Bin Laden – and that the CIA posted PDFs of these books on their website!
Since I have a hard time buying the story that Seal Team 6 took out Bin Laden in 2011, I find it extra curious that conspiracy books that I read as soon as they were released are being perpetrated by the CIA to have been among the possessions of the greatest bogey man in US history!
This video is the 4th episode of their #DeepState series. The previous segments may be too elemental for the FKTV audience. This one focuses on the story of 1970s serial killer, Ted Bundy, because “Bundy” is listed by Springmeier as being one of the “13 Illuminati Bloodline” family names and because Ted Bundy’s psychopathic proclivities are emblematic of the Satanism espoused by these families and by the Deep State, which they control.
I learned many interesting and weird details about a lot of things in the Bundy case and in general through the fresh eyes of these two young men. I guess I was too little when the story broke to recall that Ted Bundy was involved in several political campaigns, including that of Nelson Rockefeller, as he intended to run for Governor of Washington State.

https://youtu.be/Mt7hjrHFW7A

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum