OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

California Forest Fire My A$$ | Paradise Lost

Posted on November 28, 2018 by Doreen Agostino  

California Geoengineered Wildfires: It’s GENOCIDE!

By State of the Nation
The verdict is in.  And there’s no question that it’s—>

California Forest Fire My A$$ - It’s GENOCIDE! Screen-Shot-2018-11-28-at-5.20.24-AM

For anyone who doubts these apocalyptic CA fires were the result of premeditated acts of genocide, please watch this video. [Must see b/c what’s coming affects us all. Doreen]

https://youtu.be/VqyPSOU5e1M

The California wildfires were not only entirely manmade arson fires, they were started with the intention of killing as many people as possible and destroying as much property across the state as the arsonists.   This ongoing terrorist operation is officially known as OPERATION TORCH CALIFORNIA: A Special Report on the Firestorm Terror Operation
It’s of vital importance to correctly comprehend that the number of dead involved in this deliberate mass murder of CA residents statewide has been grossly undercounted thus far.  In truth, only a small fraction of the actual death toll has been reported by the predictably untrustworthy mainstream media.  The government routinely understates the number of killings because the more who are annihilated, the worse the current administration looks in the eyes of the citizenry.  After all, the primary purpose of government is to protect and safeguard the people.
Not only is the California State Government not protecting the populace, they are regularly putting the residents in harm’s way by their gross negligence and intentional acts of environmental terrorism.
Remember this: False flag environmental terrorism is always the easiest for the perpetrators to get away with because very few ever suspect that wildfires or hurricanes can be engineered, and then weaponized.  In point of fact, Hurricane Michael was recently geoengineered to take out the Florida Panhandle just before the 2018 election.  So many voters on the Right were eliminated from the voting process in those conservative RED counties that it pushed the top 3 Florida races into an unprecedented recount.  Do you get it?  If not, check out this definitive piece on that purposefully geoengineered superstorm: HURRICANE MICHAEL: A Geoengineered Superstorm Targeting Tallahassee and Florida Panhandle—Why!

The setup

Over several years the California terrain has been systematically geoengineered to burn hard and fast each and every wildfire season.   And there are two seasons every year in July and November.
The alternative droughts and deluges, with the droughts being much longer and more severe, have pushed the state into an environmental profile that is extremely conducive to both triggering and spreading the seasonal wildfires.

Relentless Chemtrail Spraying and HAARP-manufactured weather events radically alter California’s climate

It’s impossible to say which wildfires are of natural origin and which are purely manmade; however, after they’re started, both DEWs and pyro-terrorism are used to turn them into out-of-control and massive conflagrations.
Additionally, highly sophisticated chemical geoengineering operations and frequency dissemination technologies are utilized to surreptitiously create an even more favorable environment for wildfires to be triggered. See: Governor Jerry Brown BETRAYS California Residents, Ignores Geoengineering Causes Of Historic California Drought
These weather modification techniques have been used for decades and can be seen as chemtrails, chembombs and chemcloud cover that blanket the nation on a regular basis. As a dire consequence, the profusion of chemically mobile aluminum throughout the atmosphere and the land throughout California makes for an exceedingly combustible environment.
Aluminum oxide (Al2O3) is the primary ingredient in chemtrail aerosols and has penetrated every part of the ambient environment, especially the vegetation making it much more flammable.  Watch how flammable aluminum really is! (Video)
The bottom line here is that the CA state government has conspired with globalist forces over decades to stealthily fabricate the ideal conditions to spark and spread these truly catastrophic wildfires.  Hence, they are complicit in nothing less than genocide whenever countless people are killed.

Globalist Governor Jerry Brown

Of all the perps who should be held accountable for these firestorm mass murders, the Jesuit-trained Jerry Brown is at the very top of the “Most Wanted” list.  In his capacity as governor, he’s certainly privy to all the black operations that are necessary to pull off such pervasive enviro terror.
Without the material support of the state, as well as the commitment not to investigate any of the highly suspicious wildfires, it’s clear that the Brown administration is guilty of both the pyro-crimes and the cover-up.  How could his predominantly Democrat government not be liable?
Ever since Brown took office in January of 2011, the state has taken a steady downward decent into governmental chaos and political pandemonium, environmental mayhem and social anarchy.   With each passing year, the downward spiral quickens and intensifies…all by purposeful design. See: Will Governor Jerry Brown Be Arrested, Prosecuted and Imprisoned…
Because Brown is a dyed-in-the-wool Global Warmer, he always approached governance in ways that will validate that entirely false narrative.  Hence, he uses every ‘natural disaster’ to bolster his fictitious claims concerning the globalist promoted CO2-driven Global Warming hoax.   This single dynamic is turning California into a dystopian, post-apocalyptic wasteland. See: Was the California drought geoengineered to pass future ‘climate change’ legislation?

KEY POINT:  This Alt Media platform does not deny climate change; in fact, we attribute it to primarily the unrelenting intensive geoengineering programs being conducted across America. See: Geoengineering Is The Primary Cause Of Global Climate Change, Not CO2 
Please read SPECIAL NOTE and more at http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=109249
From Doreen
Californians are under overt assault. The rest of mankind is under subtle assault from silent weapons: biohazard chemtrails, gmo food, 5G, S.M.A.R.T. readers, wireless, vaccines, weather modification, engineered migration, etc.
At this point, every real man with arms and legs has everything to gain by uniting minds and hearts in legal, peaceful action whether it’s a class action lawsuit in America or a Canadian made process that can be applied in other democratic countries. Otherwise by Maxim of law, silence is agreement to genocide. https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com/2018/11/17/moratorium-issued-by-cpu-inc-to-the-government-of-canada/

JUSTINIAN-DECEPTION

By Romley Stewart

The grammatical deception extended into bibles themselves is an act of treachery.
The more man knows about the Justinian Deception and how courts operate, the less likely man is to be burned by the control matrix.  https://justiniandeception.wordpress.com/2017/06/06/quasi-bible-of-the-new-world-order/
Maxim: The male sex always includes the female.
Sharing is caring, and caring is much needed planet wide. Thank you.
Sincerely,
Doreen Ann Agostino
[c]
Without Prejudice and Without Recourse
http://freetobewealthy.net
s&t

Thanks to: https://ourgreaterdestiny.wordpress.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum