Latest topics
» POOFness for SEPT 17: TERMINUS MORE DONATION PANDERING FROM JERZY FRAUDKOWSKI
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 9:31 pm by RamblerNash

» US Navy Validates UFO Videos. Richard Dolan Intelligent Disclosure.
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 8:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» 'Extraterrestrial highway' sign is taken down
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Two UFO Seen Over New York City Tribute Lights On 911 plus MORE
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:25 am by PurpleSkyz

» clif high - critical thinking s1e03?
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Connecticut Man Films RARE Dual Sun - Baffling Video... plus MORE
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA Releases New Image of Dwarf Elliptical Galaxy Messier 110
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» C/2019 Q4: Second Interstellar Object Spotted in Our Solar System
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Cashless Society and the End of Freedom
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyToday at 10:46 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Iran shoots at a UFO on the border with Pakistan plus MORE
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 5:55 pm by PurpleSkyz

» War Crimes in Exopolitics: Alfred Lambremont Webre Cites Gaia TV Execs, Dr. Michael Salla
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for SEPT 15: I NEED "Two Tickets To Paradise" KEEP DONATIONS COMING SUCKERS
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 12:46 pm by RamblerNash

»  Strange Grid Pattern in the Gobi Desert | What On Earth?
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 12:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Reader is seen in two places at the same time
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 11:28 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO Dissipates Contrail In The Sky
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 11:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 9-16-19… “Khazarian mafia make final push for fake Armageddon yadayada
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 11:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» Meta 1 Coin (Dave Schmidt) - Empire in crisis
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptyYesterday at 1:22 am by RamblerNash

» Epstein`s Case - The Bigger Picture | Deep Dive
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - New Court Docs And Unanswered Emails?
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:06 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt (Meta 1 Coin) - Can Robert Read? - Is Robert Going To The Trial At The County Clerks Desk via The UPS Store?
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover EmptySun Sep 15, 2019 7:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » SPACE & UFO DISCLOSURE » Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover

Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover Hqdefault

https://youtu.be/F8CVw8Lyl5I

Dozens Of UFOs On Mars Captured By The Curiosity Rover AN66SAzU2LAyYGyyt7fPN_OiMN0o75lbeaBwX6gHFQ=s48-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no
The Hidden Underbelly 2.0
Published on Dec 8, 2018

I have had this information about these objects for days but it's only until now that i was able to source and see the UFOs for myself and i wasn't disappointed as their are literally dozens of these sphere shaped object around The Curiosity Rover as if they where monitoring the activity of the rover. These misterious objects can only be seen if the lens on Curiosity Rover's 360° Ultra HD Camera zooms in about a mile into the horizon. Here is the SOURCE to this video so you guys can have a look for yourself.. https://www.360cities.net/image/mars-... I would like to thank Tomy Boiangin for this lead https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdHY... Music credit: Reloaded by Savfk Send footage to - Underbelly00666@gmail.com Follow me on twitter - https://twitter.com/Underbelly2_0

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum