Latest topics
» UFO News ~ "Huge Object" and "massive UFO" fleet Near the Sun plus MORE
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» Russia's gun-toting robot flies to the ISS
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:13 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA-JPL Give The Name 'Rolling Stone Rock' to a Martian Rock
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» NASA found alien planet that has tri-star sky like in ‘Star Wars’
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» Epstein and the World Wide Pedophile Club We Call Government
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» The Critical Post Chicago - Aimless Matriarchy In My Own Words
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyToday at 1:02 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for AUG 23: RV WEEKEND - MARTIAL LAW SO SEND ME MORE MONEY!
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» DARK JOURNALIST X SERIES 63
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 8:50 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Dave Schmidt Get Scammed By The Meta 1 Coin Team?
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 7:49 pm by PurpleSkyz

» After Life of Incalculable Harm, Billionaire Climate Denialist and Right-Wing Villain David Koch Dead at 79
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Will Dave Schmidt's Meta 1 Coin Judge Accept The Excuse Robert Was To Busy To File?
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:27 pm by RamblerNash

» 5,000-Year-Old Human Remains Found at the Ness of Brodgar
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:24 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Did Bob Lazar Actually Work On Alien Spacecraft At Area 51?
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 6:21 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Dave Schmidt Beta Testing Meta 1 Coin Transfers - Did It Work Yet? LOL!!!
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 5:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

» For Earth Below
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 1:08 pm by PurpleSkyz

» AMAZON FIRE UPDATES - Suspicion Grows As Experts Suggest That Amazon Fires Were Intentional plus MORE
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:59 pm by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Black Star Report plus MORE
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 12:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Mysterious, Large "Orbs" Hover in Daytime Sky Over Kansas City June 2019
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:52 am by PurpleSkyz

» Quantum theory sheds light on what happens when we die: the afterlife
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Eyes wide Open - WE'VE ONLY JUST BEGUN !
UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE EmptyYesterday at 11:21 am by PurpleSkyz

PLEASE VISIT
CannaBananaDaze
CBD/THC OIL INFO
www.cannabananadaze.com

MEDICAL & REC
GROWING TIPS & MORE
CURE YOURSELF!

ONLY NATURES MAGIC
Featuring Homemade Herbal Salves Made in the Ozarks
https://onlynaturesmagic.com

Holistic Alternative
Health Care
by Bridgette Lyn Dolgoff

Health , Nutrition, Energy Medicine, Structural Medicine
For People, Animals, Communities, Environments, Personal and Business
www.https://coe-llc.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO DISCLOSURE NEWS & VIDEOS » UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE

UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji

on December 10, 2018

On November 29, 2018 a UFO has been photographed over Lautoka, Fiji and it is the same UFO that has been photographed above the ocean near Long Island on November 19, 2018.

UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE UFO%2BTR-3B%2BLong%2BIsland%2BFiji%2B%25281%2529
Image left: Long Island UFO - Image right: Lautoka, Fiji UFO

The resident of Lautoka who has submittted the image to Mufon states: I was sitting outside cooling off from the summer heat on 29 November 2018.The time was about 9.30 pm Fiji time.

I felt being watched and suddenly turned around and took several shots of the sky surrounding the breadfruit and pawpaw tree. I had done this previously but seen nothing out of the ordinary. I used my mobile camera with flash.

But this time as I enlarged the image of the frame on my laptop, I saw the conical shaped object in the sky.I was elated and exclaimed "gotcha".

I rushed back outside and took pictures with flash on the same spot but the object did not appear again. The sky was still dark. This proved to me that it must have been a moving object.

UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE UFO%2BTR-3B%2BLong%2BIsland%2BFiji%2B%25282%2529
Original Image of the Lautoka, Fiji UFO

The witness talks about a conical-shaped UFO but after changing the night sky image into real colors we see the shape of the UFO which is identical to the Long Island UFO.

It seems the UFO has moved from Long Island to Lautoka, Fiji which is a distance of 14,000 kilometers.

UFO News ~ Long Island UFO crosses the ocean and appears again over Lautoka, Fiji plus MORE UFO%2BTR-3B%2BLong%2BIsland%2BFiji%2B%25283%2529
Image left shows the Long Island UFO - Image right shows the Lautoka, Fiji UFO

As we wrote in our previous article, this UFO will probably be a type craft similar to the secret man-made TR-3B which uses 'reverse-engineered' alien UFO technology.

Thanks to: http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: