OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental”

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental”
Date: December 13, 2018Author: Nwo Report  

Elon Musk Kind Of Stands Up Against Censorship: “Freedom of Speech is Fundamental” Elonmusk-e1544447128366

Mac Slavo
Elon Musk, the founder of Tesla has a scathing response for the United States’ SEC (Securities and Exchange Commission) after they attempted to tell him what he’s allowed to Tweet about. “I want to be clear. I do not respect the SEC. I do not respect them,” Musk said.
As part of a deal over the securities fraud charge for his tweets about taking Tesla private, the entrepreneur agreed to step down as chairman and establish “additional controls and procedures” for his communications. “The only tweets that would have to be, say, reviewed would be if a tweet had a probability of causing a movement in the stock,” he clarified in a wide-ranging interview with 60 Minutes. When prodded further by host Lesley Stahl, Musk said: “Yeah, I mean otherwise it’s, “Hello, First Amendment.” Like Freedom of Speech is fundamental.” 
Musk didn’t stop berating the SEC, which he has previously dubbed the “Shortseller Enrichment Commission” on Twitter, this time adding: “I want to be clear. I do not respect the SEC. I do not respect them.” Musk claims he’s only following the orders of the SEC because he respects the U.S.’s “justice system.” Is that the same justice system that’s currently attempting to stifle Musk’s free speech? Perhaps Musk just hasn’t gotten the memo yet that the entire government system (including the “justice system”) is wholly broken to the point that nothing short of scraping it will solve.
He also said that he handpicked Robyn Denholm as Tesla’s new board chair and that aside from not wanting to be chairman again, he would prefer “to have no titles at all.”
This comes on the heels of news of ever-increasing censorship by social media platforms. According to a previous SHTFPlan report, John Stossel has recently said that Google and Facebook aren’t just guilty of censorship, but they cross “the creepy line” of suppression of speech daily. Both companies have an obvious agenda, and they have proven that they will silence those who dissent.
Any outspoken disdain for the government will be silenced using Communist and Nazi-style techniques.

Thanks to: https://nworeport.me

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum