OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Alice-in-Wonderland-Outdoors

Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked
12/16/2018

Emigrate While You Still Can...

English cricketer Greg Thomas was bowling against West Indies batsman Viv Richards. After Viv missed a few balls, Thomas taunted him with: “It’s red, it’s round, and it’s fast.” Viv responded by smashing the cricket ball out of the ground, and telling Thomas: “You know what it looks like, now you go and find it!” At that moment, Thomas learned what other cricketers knew – don’t sledge Viv Richards because he bats better when he’s angry.
Similarly, when I was recently attacked on all sides by Cult scum, I got angry, more focused, and more determined. I used the emotion that the attacks on me triggered, to unravel an aspect of the MK-ULTRA Matrix – i.e., where Alice in Wonderland and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz featured in ‘Comrade’ John Gittinger’s programming.
The more creative and visual the child victim, the more highly skilled the programmer, the more sophisticated the technology used – the more seamless the result. Gittinger was the greatest brainwashing genius the world never knew. My programming took place at the top CIA / Military Intelligence facilities in Australia and the USA. And I possessed maximum creative and visual-spatial capacity. These factors combined may explain why I have always been co-conscious during the memory retrieval process, and how I managed to basically self-direct my recovery. Plus I had God and His Holy Ghost guiding me.
All mind control programming is a variation on a theme, determined in part by the victim’s own imagination and their set role in the Cult. Hence, while Oz and Alice programming are uniformly employed, their application differ for every victim. Think of this process as a computer game in which the player can partly determine its design. The recovering victim has the ability to subvert the program, like Neo in The Matrix, because everything is occurring within the recovering victim’s mind in the absence of the original programmer.
In DID, what is commonly called a ‘multiple personality’ or an ‘alter’ is nothing more than a brain area sectioned off by trauma induced amnesia walls. A group of behaviors and memories may be separated from the victim’s general brain functioning. As a result, different ‘personalities’ within an individual can possess independent neural circuitry.
MK-ULTRA deprogramming Pioneers Fritz Springmeier and Cisco Wheeler wrote of how the Illuminati conducted research on what might happen when the victim’s Core was introduced to their trauma-induced personality splits. The result was instant integration. The Core Self is the victim’s Soul or consciousness, i.e., the bit that leaves a person’s physical body during astral projection or death.
I experienced this integration phenomenon when I recalled the Eastern Star pentagram configuration that Antony Kidman laid over Dr. West’s basic color programming. I was able to open the five, multi-colored pentagram doors (blue, green, red, yellow, white) and meet the myriad of personalities who emerged from behind the doors.
To quote Gittinger, Antony Kidman was “a fucking idiot.” Kidman’s tampering with my programming caused it to malfunction and eventually break down. That is why he was sentenced to death by the Cult’s Grande Council. And die he did. I know because I witnessed his judgement. My therapist and my husband were both present for an experience that blew their minds.
I believe that the initial five brain splits are laid inter-dimensionally. I will explain why I believe this. Springmeier and Wheeler documented that the individual’s brain naturally splits into five basic components, and that this process is achieved using John Lilly’s sensory deprivation tank combined with LSD. Lilly famously dabbled in inter-dimensional research, and this research contributed to the Gateway Process employed by Western Military facilities and the CIA (as documented in released CIA documents).
When I opened the 5 pentagram doors, I was actually in another place. I physically walked through a dark pentagon-shaped room, and physically opened 5 doors.
Immediately after this integration experience, I began to scream for justice. I was lying on a couch during this process, with my husband adjacent to me. As I screamed to God for justice, I reached my hand in the air. My husband thought he should support me and tried to hold my hand – something I didn’t want. Every time he touched me, I returned to the room he and my therapist were in. But each time he released my hand, I entered another dimension. I oscillated between two dimensions.
In the other dimension, I stood in a long, rectangular shaped room that looked like an ornate palace ballroom. Tall elders were seated alone the two long sides of the hall. They wore stately robes and gold crowns. They looked down at the floor in solemn concentration as I delivered my witness testimony against Antony Kidman. My screams in this world were translated into a language in the other dimension. These elders listened with reverent silence at my testimony. Then I saw them pass judgement against Kidman. I saw the elders condemn Kidman to Death and Hell. I witnessed how reluctant they were to condemn a human being to eternal Hell, and their reverence for human life, despite Kidman being the most wicked type of person to have ever lived.
I explained everything I saw, to my therapist and my husband who thought I was simply emotional and imagining things. Yet to their astonishment, the following day, the mainstream media reported that Antony Kidman was dead. As it turned out, Kidman died immediately after my bizarre inter-dimensional experience of witnessing his judgement.
I concluded that I was able to access that judgement hall because my core programming had been laid inter-dimensionally, and I entered another dimension in order to rupture the programming.
People are so smug. We live for what we can see, the here and now. But how many of us have seen eternity? Who knows the fate that awaits the Luciferian pedophiles who delight in tormenting innocent, helpless children? Or those who were themselves victims but now devote their energies to attacking survivors like me? Be warned: Jesus Christ is Lord and will not be mocked. You too will suffer the same fate as Antony Kidman.
What my enemies intend for evil, God uses for good.
Triggers are necessary for prompting the mind to cough up forgotten memories. They are to be embraced, not avoided. This is the secret to integration. So when I was recently triggered by my enemies’ threats, I used the feeling that trigger induced, to explore my past, make more connections, and further integrate.
One of my previously therapy drawings featured a treasure chest that contained a key. This was the key to the back door that Gittinger installed, and which he kept secret from Antony Kidman whom he rightly described as a “fucking idiot” following an incident that occurred at age 10 years.
At age 10, I was present at a ritual in which children were being thrown over a cliff in the national park bush land near Engadine. I had had enough of the killing and so I ran at the cliff and jumped – to be caught by one of the men who risked his life to stop and catch me. If I had died, all in attendance would have paid with their lives. It costs the government 1 million dollars to train a modern soldier. It cost many millions to train a child MK-ULTRA soldier. As Gittinger told me, I was a “national asset.”
I was aged 10 and 11 years old when my mother spent a year in hospital, paralyzed with lead poisoning. I spent most of that year at my Luciferian grandparents’ Engadine home. I have relatively little memory of that time because the Cult had unlimited access to me during that year.
Following my suicide attempt, Gittinger himself was called to Australia from the USA to repair my programming. The problem was that the bit he had to fix was an integral component of my programming – Intellectual Alice. Gittinger reassigned Intellectual Alice as the Gatekeeper in the rabbit hole foyer. There she had limited access to the green door which led to the Mad Hatter’s tea party garden setting.
Gittinger’s remedy consisted of his flat lining my heart, to bring my heart into submission. He explained that the heart and brain work independently of each other. The heart is connected to the right, visual side of the brain, and to emotion.
There were 5 different colored doors in the Wonderland Foyer, based on Dr. West’s color programming. Here is my drawing of these 5 doors:
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Epson011
Each door represents an amnesia wall. Behind each door sits a personality with their own neural circuitry. As the Gatekeeper, Intellectual Alice was able to unlock the doors. To access the doors and these compartmentalized brain sections, I did as follows:
I visualized falling backwards through the rabbit hole with 10-year-old Intellectual Alice. I knew the landing on the checkered floor to be hard and painful, so I said to Alice, “The landing doesn’t have to be hard. We can make it soft because we are in our head and can control what happens in our head.”
After landing, I asked Intellectual Alice to locate the key to the green door, which she did. Alice unlocked the door and I accompanied her to the fully laden Tea Party. I used my redundant counseling skills to communicate with Alice and win her trust. I asked her, “Have you ever actually sampled this spread?”
She shook her head.
I suggested, “Why don’t you pour yourself a cup of tea? You like watching the way the tea comes out of the spout and into the cup. I know that because I am you.”
We watched the black tea arc into the cup. Then I said, “Why don’t you eat something? Go on, try a doughnut. I know they are your favorite.”
Long story short – we returned to the foyer. There Alice retrieved a second key from beneath a mat in front of the red door. She opened the door and released 6-year-old Ritual Alice. Ritual Alice stood on Intellectual Alice’s shoulders to retrieve a third key hidden in the chandelier. Ritual Alice opened the blue door to release 14-year-old Soldier Alice. Note that all three Alice’s were created at ages at which I interacted with Gittinger.
Together, the three Alices opened the white door to reveal a cloud of hypnosis. When this cleared, 12 year old Dorothy appeared. She had a fourth key in her right pocket. All four keys were designed according to playing cards: heart, club, spade and diamond.
Dorothy opened the final, yellow door which contained the spiraled yellow brick road to the Emerald City. Here is a drawing of the opened doors:
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Epson012
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Epson013
The 3 Alices plus Dorothy joined hands and followed the yellow brick road to the Emerald City. We avoided all obstacles on the way, including:

• Poison apples
  • Winged monkeys
  • Tin Man
  • Cowardly Lion
  • Scarecrow
  • Poppy field

When we reached the Emerald City gate, I recalled and tapped a sequence and sang a five-note tune to gain entry. Once inside, the spiral turned green. We boarded the carriage pulled by the horse that changes colors. We avoided the Wizard which is a trap, and the Ruby Slippers – the final trap.
Once we reached the end of the spiral, Glinda appeared in a bubble. Glinda is the final programmed alter. Here is my drawing of the Oz maze:
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Epson0141
Glinda is the Grande Dame program, she is ‘Illuminated’ which indicates she is a member of the Illuminati. Glinda was attached to Disney Princess Programming, including the following characters:

• Cinderella
  • Sleeping beauty
  • Snow White
  • Snow White & Rose red

In the context of Grande Dame preparation, the purpose of the Princess Programming is – ‘The end justifies the means.’ I will explain. Every princess loses her mother, father, or both. Each endures hardship of some kind, usually at the hands of a wicked step-mother (the original Sleeping Beauty suffered an evil mother-in-law). But at the end of their ordeal, each marries a prince and becomes Queen.
In a Cult context, this story line translates into the journey a Grande Dame candidate undertakes. The child victim’s attachment to their birth parents is severed and they are reattached to a Grande Dame and a new ‘Family’ who put the victim through a grueling, torturous training regime. But in the end, the victim is ‘rewarded’ for all their pain and suffering by being crowned Grande Dame.
Here is my illustration of this:
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Epson015
Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Dorothy, Alice and Snow White all wear pale royal blue, indicating their training status. The wicked step-mothers wear purple, a color indicating royalty and high Cult status. The Disney wicked step-mothers are dressed like real-life Grande Dames:
Alice in Wonderland & Wizard of Oz MK-ULTRA Programming Unpacked Img_0963
So, that’s what I cognitively processed within 24 hours. This demonstrates the complexity of MK-ULTRA programming and my understanding of it. I hope this post helps other victims of ritual abuse and mind control tackle and unravel their own programming.
This article first appeared at Fiona Barnett.

Thanks to: https://govtslaves.info

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum