Latest topics
» Two GIANT boulders the size of a building destroy Colorado highway
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 2:48 pm by PurpleSkyz

» German tourists try to lure Nessie with Haribo lol
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 2:44 pm by PurpleSkyz

» YIKES!!! Indy 500 Officials Offer Measles Vaccines at Sunday’s Race
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 2:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Angelic UFO Leaving Our Sun plus MORE
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 2:35 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Foraging Wild Edibles: Fix your garden problem by eating the weeds
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 12:02 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Lawful Marriage by Anna Von Reitz
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 12:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» #QTard Drama Theater - How You Can Be 100% Certain That QAnon Is Qullshit plus more
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 11:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» Massive M8.0 Earthquake Strikes Peru
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» Witnesses To The Car Crash Say Princess Diana’s Death Was NO Accident
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 7:54 am by bs4ever

» Mount Agung volcano Indonesia spews lava and showers of rocks over a distance of about 3 km (2 miles)
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 4:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Stanton Friedman 2013 UFO Lifetime Achievement Award
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 3:48 am by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists Are Baffled Why This Group Of Bees Built A Spiral Nest
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 3:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Deepfake AI can bring still images to life
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 12:40 am by PurpleSkyz

» The PARANORMAL roots of the Pentagon’s UFO Program
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 12:30 am by PurpleSkyz

» GIGANTIC strange object appears next to the moon in Aceh in Indonesia
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyToday at 12:21 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOFness for MAY 24: CHILDREN IN NEED - HEY IT WORKED FOR THE TAILFEATHERS GIRL!! by ZAP SCAMKOWSKI
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 7:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» PENTAGON ADMITS TO STUDYING UFOS. WHAT IT MEANS. PART TWO. Richard Dolan, The Big Picture.
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 5:14 pm by PurpleSkyz

» United we stand, Divided we fall - Gabor Zolna
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 5:12 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Woman Who Hates Selfies, Decides To Take Pictures Of Herself “Lying Dead” All Around The World
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 3:15 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Colorado Becomes First State to Cap the Staggering Price of Insulin
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 3:10 pm by PurpleSkyz

» This hardly EVER happens here - Tornado Warning in Shasta Co.
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Struggle - Gigi Young
Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska EmptyYesterday at 3:04 pm by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW
TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

VISIT CannaBananaDaze
MEDICAL CBD OIL INFO
PLUS MORE

www.cannabananadaze.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » DISCLOSURE » UFO INFO, ISS, MUFON, NASA, SETI, SPACE X PLUS MORE » Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska

Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

December 19, 2018

Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska Eagle%252C%2Bnebula%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bprobe%252C%2Bmountain%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Balien%252C%2BET%252C%2Bplanet%2Bx%252C%2Banunnaki%252C%2Bgods%252C%2Bgod%252C%2Bangels%252C%2Bdemons%2BMars%252C%2Bsecret%252C%2Bwtf%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2B1

Date of sighting: 11-14-1984 but reported today
Location of sighting: Anchorage, Alaska, USA
Source: MUFON #97092

Mountain base are actually more common than other locations for alien bases due to the difficulty to reach those areas and the lack of people in the area. Low populated areas were important to creating bases thousands of years ago due to the local populations of humans often mistaking UFOs and aliens as gods and angels or even demons. 

So imagine this...the base exists below anchorage, after a few years they have children born...lets say 50-150 at least. Since these beings were born on Earth, that makes them earthlings. So now we have an ethical dilemma about what these begins...this new race born on Earth should be called. Not to mention, many bases have upwards of 56 or more species sharing the base. Perhaps calling earth born beings aliens would be scientifically wrong. But without contacting them directly, it would be impossible to find out their species preferred name to be called. So...now we have earth born aliens to consider living in underground, underwater bases around the globe, some so similar to us that they can walk, work, live, shop among us without anyone thinking anything of it. 

Have I ever met one before? Yes, once here in Taiwan about ten years ago when I was practicing my telepathy more frequently...everyone has it, but it takes practice and focus and calm to effectively use it. His telepathy was very strong. I asked an impossible question in my head while sitting at a museum table in a cafeteria with my family. I felt the presence of the person...and the person walked over to my table and answered the question precisely. Then we got into a conversation about where he was from...he said he lived and worked in the tech area of Silicon Valley, California. He worked for a large company we have all heard of but I will not name. Changing the world by helping humanity advance it technology. Sounds like a worthy person to know, don't you think?
Scott C. Waring

Eyewitness states: 
While going through some old photos I found one I had forgot I even had. The pic was taken outside Anchorage AK near Portage Glacier about 35 years ago.

Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska Eagle%252C%2Bnebula%252C%2Bfigure%252C%2Bprobe%252C%2Bmountain%252C%2Baliens%252C%2Balien%252C%2BET%252C%2Bplanet%2Bx%252C%2Banunnaki%252C%2Bgods%252C%2Bgod%252C%2Bangels%252C%2Bdemons%2BMars%252C%2Bsecret%252C%2Bwtf%252C%2BUFO%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2B2

Two UFOs Caught Over Snowy Mountains In Anchorage, Alaska Screen%2BShot%2B2018-12-19%2Bat%2B11.24.37%2BAM

Thanks to Scott at: https://www.ufosightingsdaily.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum