Latest topics
» Area 51: Illusion vs. Reality. Richard Dolan
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 9:37 pm by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for FEB 16: FIGHT THE VIRUS
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 8:41 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Drone Captures One of the Largest Swarms of Sea Turtles Ever Filmed
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 3:56 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Assange’s Extradition Case: A Critical Moment for the Anti-War Movement
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 3:52 pm by PurpleSkyz

» SETI to hunt for alien 'technosignatures'
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 3:47 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Apollo 10 ⁓ "Crystal Castle" Floating Above Moon?
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 11:24 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows Deepwater Horizon oil spread much further than previously known
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 11:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» Amazing short film explores the afterlife and our place in universal consciousness
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 11:15 am by PurpleSkyz

» Leaked files expose Pentagon's UFO program
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:57 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID-19: Coronavirus continues its race across the globe
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:55 am by PurpleSkyz

» NIBIRU News ~ Today, it's here it's huge we are seeing planet x nibiru everyday plus MORE
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:23 am by PurpleSkyz

» Antarctica SHRINKS as SUPER-SIZED Berg Cracks off of Coast! 20 Miles Long!
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:19 am by PurpleSkyz

» What's Going On? Betelgeuse Isn't Just Dimming, It's Also Changing Shape
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:18 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ Massive greenish UFOs flying through space plus MORE
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptyYesterday at 10:16 am by PurpleSkyz

» 8 Most Incredible Archaeological Finds
Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! EmptySat Feb 15, 2020 10:58 am by PurpleSkyz

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOOSHIPPERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDSTERS & DISINFO AGENTS » DAVE SCHMIDT » Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!!

Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

William Barney

1:28 PM (1 minute ago)

Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Cleardot

to robert, Dave, sales
[ltr]Hey Bobster!! How goes it! I was wondering where u got your "magic" tattoos? I want to get one to look good for when I attend Daves workshop in Baltimore! Oh - and can your Angel Metatron advise me?

Tick tock guys! Your scam is getting closer to umm shall we say "closure"? 

Tell all your New Age nuts Will "The Thrill" Barney says hello!

May Zap bless you all!!

Luv, 

Will The Pantload Barney
[/ltr]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin
LOL

ok wink Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! 3802270653 Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! 1628498548

I hope the good folks out there are finally going to see these con artists closed down!
Hey what are the email addresses for those that want to drop the fraudsters a line?

3Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Empty Say Hello to Meta1 Coin New Age Nuts!! on Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:59 pm

Carl Spackler

Carl Spackler

Hey New Age nuts! Where can I get some "light in a bottle"? Or some vortex water? Can Metatron Angel do a lap dance for me? Tell Wanda Will the Pantload Barney says she is hot!! YA BABY!!

Please reply!

5Folks email the Meta1 Dave Schmidt scammers! They luv it!! Empty Will Barney Luvs Dave Schmidt! on Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:14 pm

Carl Spackler

William Barney 

2:13 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr][size=13]Hey Davey! Can I get in for free? I need some advice on that Dragon Family who has trillions in gold!

Love ya!

Will The Pantload Barney
[/ltr]
[/size]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum