OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study shows that glyphosate impairs learning in bumblebees: a wake-up call for insect conservation
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:36 am by PurpleSkyz

» The power of automatic writing: a gateway to unlocking your inner wisdom
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Dave Schmidt

2:26 PM (22 minutes ago)
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot
to me

[ltr]

Your a sick man and a scared man.  Such deep hatred and attack, wow.  I'd let you in for free, but you do not even have the courage to give your real name and identity let alone show your face in public.

But, you're the sorry one, we already know who you are.  Remember, we can trace your IP address from all these fake name emails.  And then all we have to do is file a lawsuit against gmail and the others to know your real identity.

We've already done that.

The more emails you send us, the more evidence we have to file charges against us.

Oh yea forgot to tell you, I'm having dinner tonight with an FBI agent.  Yes, he is the son of a friend of mine and he is the one who has access on all of the background work on all those fake complaints you filed against me.

He knows who you are and all the charges we can bring against you.

So, keep it up.

If I'm telling the truth, then you are the one is who is done and you are the one who's story is about to be over.

You don't believe us, you will see.  We are not in a hurry, we just let you keep throwing the rope out to put around your own neck.  The more emails you send us, the tighter the rope gets.

Sorry it came to this, but truth always wins.

Dave Schmidt
www.thesedonaconnection.com 

[/ltr]

[size][ltr][size]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 12:13 PM
To: Dave Schmidt
Subject: Baltimore

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot[/size][/ltr][/size]

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Profile_mask2

William Barney

2:50 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr]LOL! Hey fat boy you are a joke! Nice try with the threats! Ain't working! The Dragon Family, called me last night! They told me as I was drinking my Vortex water of light YOU and your bat shit crazy scammers are in deep dooo doo!! I spoke to Huang Hung Lo HIMSELF! He says the SEC is on to you and old loony Bobby Dunlap! Dont mess with "Will the Pantload Barney " my friend!! 

Sooo ol scammer Davey...................can I get into your Baltimore scam workshop free? I want a lap dance from that hot crazy Nicole!! Puh lezze!! 

Amy is kinda hot..needs to lose a few lbs...but hey scam is as scam does!! See ya soo Davey!

TICK

TOCK!

The scam is coming to a close! Metatron told me!!

Luv ya baby!
[/ltr]

ReplyForward

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum