Latest topics
» Bad-clown Rising - Recycle Bin: EXTRA TERRESTRIAL VACATIONS
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 3:31 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The COVID illusion and the currency reset
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 2:20 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Carrying Stones & Digging Holes Online Class Room April 12, 2020~Basics In Water
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 11:07 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» 20 Minutes with Bridgette Online~ Mon-Fri ~ ends May 1, 2020
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:51 am by Consciousness Of Economic

» Mystery lights appear then vanish in new video
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» A Full Pink Supermoon Is Rising - Watch for the Biggest Full Moon of 2020
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:10 am by PurpleSkyz

» World Wide Prophetic Events Happening 2020 - Something is Changing Around the World
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:07 am by PurpleSkyz

» Be Prepared, Our Planet is Now Experiencing Dramatic Changes - Gregg Braden
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:05 am by PurpleSkyz

» ITNJ - Ethan Gutmann - Chinese Organ harvesting
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:03 am by PurpleSkyz

» Henry Kissinger & Bill Gates Call For Mass Vaccination & Global Governance
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 10:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» POOPness for APR 5: WHY WORRY? THE DUMMY'S ARE STILL SENDING ME DONATIONS! HAHAHA
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Samuel L. Jackson Reads the Poem ’Stay the F*ck at Home’
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:50 am by PurpleSkyz

» Instrumental Music To Remove Negativity
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:47 am by PurpleSkyz

» Benjamin blablabla Fulford 4-6-20… “Global System Collapse and Mass Arrests Proceeding; Reset Inevitable”
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:45 am by PurpleSkyz

» COVID19 UPDATES - THIS IS WHERE THE WORLD IS ON THE “CORONA CURVE” plus MORE
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» David Icke Exposed! Another Deep State Player Fooling (Almost) Everyone, Mass Arrest Update
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:27 am by PurpleSkyz

» UFO News ~ UFO Snapped Over Delaware County, Pennsylvania plus MORE
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:20 am by PurpleSkyz

» After 4,400 Years Ancient Comet Atlas Arrives Again, Something to Worry About?
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:14 am by PurpleSkyz

» Tropical Cyclone Harold - Vanuatu - April 6, 2020 - Satellite
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:11 am by PurpleSkyz

» Night Sky Guide for April 2020
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:08 am by PurpleSkyz

» Wikipedia Co-Founder Name Drops Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates in Rant About Child Sex Trafficking
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:04 am by PurpleSkyz

» Study Finds ‘Fire Did Not Cause Building 7’s Collapse on 9/11’
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 9:01 am by PurpleSkyz

» Bronx Zoo Tiger Tests Positive For COVID-19
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 8:58 am by PurpleSkyz

» Looting Wave Strikes New York City
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 8:56 am by PurpleSkyz

» Sentients embrace the multi-level operations
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 8:42 am by PurpleSkyz

» IT doesn't matter
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 7:45 am by topspin2

» Throne of England Created the C-Virus!
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptyYesterday at 12:06 am by PurpleSkyz

» Catherine Austin Fitts - We are Dealing with a Spiritual War
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 5:05 pm by CroatianLight

» POOPness for APR 4: LOCKDOWN CONTINUES BUT KEEP SENDING ME MONEY! NEVERMIND ABOUT YOUR FAMILY! I'M MORE IMPORTANT DAMMIT!!!
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! EmptySun Apr 05, 2020 4:08 pm by CroatianLight

CLICK THE SUBSCRIBE BUTTON BELOW TO RECEIVE OUR DAILY NEWSLETTER

A 2ND EMAIL COMPLETES THE ACTIVATION PROCESS

CLICK THE PURPLE BUTTON TO VIEW OUR LATEST POSTS

You are not connected. Please login or register

OUT OF MIND » NEW CAGE WOO SLINGERS, UFO & DINARIAN FRAUDS & THOSE THAT BUST THEM OUT! » DAVE SCHMIDT » Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic!

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Carl Spackler

Dave Schmidt

2:26 PM (22 minutes ago)
Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot
to me

[ltr]

Your a sick man and a scared man.  Such deep hatred and attack, wow.  I'd let you in for free, but you do not even have the courage to give your real name and identity let alone show your face in public.

But, you're the sorry one, we already know who you are.  Remember, we can trace your IP address from all these fake name emails.  And then all we have to do is file a lawsuit against gmail and the others to know your real identity.

We've already done that.

The more emails you send us, the more evidence we have to file charges against us.

Oh yea forgot to tell you, I'm having dinner tonight with an FBI agent.  Yes, he is the son of a friend of mine and he is the one who has access on all of the background work on all those fake complaints you filed against me.

He knows who you are and all the charges we can bring against you.

So, keep it up.

If I'm telling the truth, then you are the one is who is done and you are the one who's story is about to be over.

You don't believe us, you will see.  We are not in a hurry, we just let you keep throwing the rope out to put around your own neck.  The more emails you send us, the tighter the rope gets.

Sorry it came to this, but truth always wins.

Dave Schmidt
www.thesedonaconnection.com  

[/ltr]

[size][ltr][size]
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 12:13 PM
To: Dave Schmidt
Subject: Baltimore

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Cleardot [/size][/ltr][/size]

Douche bag Dave - MAD at Will Barney!! Scamtastic! Profile_mask2

William Barney

2:50 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Dave

[ltr]LOL! Hey fat boy you are a joke! Nice try with the threats! Ain't working! The Dragon Family, called me last night! They told me as I was drinking my Vortex water of light YOU and your bat shit crazy scammers are in deep dooo doo!! I spoke to Huang Hung Lo HIMSELF! He says the SEC is on to you and old loony Bobby Dunlap! Dont mess with "Will the Pantload Barney " my friend!! 

Sooo ol scammer Davey...................can I get into your Baltimore scam workshop free? I want a lap dance from that hot crazy Nicole!! Puh lezze!! 

Amy is kinda hot..needs to lose a few lbs...but hey scam is as scam does!! See ya soo Davey!

TICK

TOCK!

The scam is coming to a close! Metatron told me!!

Luv ya baby!
[/ltr]

ReplyForward

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum