OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Q #FakeNews EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Q #FakeNews EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Q #FakeNews EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Q #FakeNews EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Q #FakeNews EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Q #FakeNews EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Q #FakeNews EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Q #FakeNews EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Q #FakeNews EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Q #FakeNews EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q #FakeNews

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Q #FakeNews Empty Q #FakeNews Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:22 am

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Q #FakeNews 7f25f3ac-1ed7-4387-b779-dd94dbea6091

Q #FakeNews

QAnon had gone dark since January 9th but returned over the weekend and was very busy again on Monday, as you can see on one of the sites that collates the Q posts made anonymously to the 8Chan image board, QMap.pub
As longtime FKTV readers know, I have not been following Q all that closely but I’ve become increasingly intrigued by its persistence and by how the posts have become less cryptic and more like MAGA Twitter!
This latest flurry of posts asked why the Mainstream Media was so obsessed with attacking QAnon. “What are they afraid of? People coming together and thinking for themselves? Q”
This video, by Red Pill Book, strings together mainstream entertainment and news segments from as far away as Australia that either ridicule the Movement or decry its “dangers” by trotting out trusty authorities like Daily Beast reporter, Will Sommer and a former FBI Special Agent (natch), who warns, “People can…make conspiracy theories faster than the social media companies can identify them and swat them down. [Hilarious!]
“So, I’m not so much worried just about Russian disinformation, I’m worried about American disinformation, because it’s a public safety issue and if you look at this, this has got all the elements of what would maybe be an uprising.” [Oh, be very afraid!]
It’s priceless when The PBS NewsHour’s Judy Woodruff asks VICE News producer, PJ Tobias if Q followers are doing anything illegal and he responds, “There’s nothing illegal about it, at all I mean they’re just talking on social media but as these people start appearing in the real world, I think we’re all going to be watching them much more closely.
“Look, the bottom line about this conspiracy theory is that it’s a conspiracy to protect Trump. So, things that, to the rest of us might seem like bad news for Trump, like the Mueller investigation, they look at as actually part of Trump’s grand strategy…he wanted to make it look like he was colluding with Russia on purpose, so that Robert Mueller would be hired and he could team up with Trump. Mueller and Trump teaming up together to investigate the Clintons and the rest of the Deep State and their global pedophile sex ring.”
Yes. That is exactly what Q is about.

https://youtu.be/p-rN-YXdlmg

Thanks to: https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum