OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Bq-5c23e936be602

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 17-Feb-2019 20:53:16

Hi, Folks -

Received via e-mail:

=====

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Scamalert
Subject: Hope In Front Of Me
Date: Sun, February 17, 2019 8:13 pm

Hope in Front of Me

Danny Gokey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KIhYZQ_ovw

POOF SAID

Greetings and Salutations,

We see the issues and we know the consternation; and we see the power of persuasion at work in all people everywhere. We are here to help steeple this into some form or fashion that will aid in the release of all the good that is coming your way.

At times we wonder what to make of the freedom you human beings have to adulterate a good thing.

There are those who do not believe in free will but you exercise it all the time and that is a position that you will always have.

The best is yet to be. The worth of every human being is in their willingness to be at peace with the conditions and situations that they find themselves in. You must indeed bloom where you are planted before you can move onward. That is a given!!! Find a way to be grounded and be aware of the need to self ground, do the work, make the best of it and keep looking onward and upward.

The truth about anything is inherent within the problem. The answer lies within the problem itself. It is not clear cut and not laid out so any one can see it, but in operating from the standpoint of finding key elements, working from those and determining who the players are.

You are all awaiting some breakthrough issues to come to the surface and those are not too far away. They have been underway for a very long time.

The operatives are at work even as we speak. There are things and conditions involved that are far beyond the normal person’s horizon and yet you know this if you give thought to it. I am hoping that you will foresee the good that will come upon the realization that containment of certain elements is a key piece to the manifestation of all the good that you no longer believe is possible. It is and it will be done.

Work continues at moving chess pieces around and gaining more momentum week by week. If you choose to stop believing that’ll be fine; but that won’t stop the work needed to assist in the opening up of situations and issues that have been blinding people for a very long, long time.

There are others who know and others who are also at work, and others who know every element ,every force going into this. They are not trying to satisfy the insatiable appetites of the many who want relief now, so they go further and find ways to keep the doors of perception wide open. We wish you would see the end results that we believe you can easily hope to attain. None of this is for naught.

Poof

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Y--- HOPE

There is hope
That one time
We'll all have enough

Enough food
Not too much
Just enough
No more hunger
No more obesity
Let‘s start to work for this today…

There is hope
That one time
We'll all have enough

Enough clean water
To drink
Or orange juice
No more thirst
No more drunkenness
Let‘s start to work for this today…

There is hope
That one day
We'll all have enough

Enough love
Not the ego love
Enough soul love
No more heart aches
No more needless hurts
Let's start to work for it today…

There is hope
That one time
We'll all have enough

Enough wisdom
Enough for a healthy laugh
Wisdom for a sincere tear
No more arrogance
No more money blindness
Let's start to work for it today…

Let us start today
A kindness revolution
The biggest revolution
Ever
Let's all hope together
And work for it today.

Aufie Zophy

In regard to the Prosperity Programs, it is my understanding that the necessary compliance has been completed to move the process along to our much awaited deliveries. Boy wouldn't that be marvelous!!! Time will tell...

Namaste,

Susan

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Scammer2

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL,

WELCOME TO THE 300TH MESSAGE, NOT INCLUDING MID-WEEK.

WHERE THERE IS HOPE, THERE IS LIFE. HOPE SUSTAINS AND IT IS EASIER TO GET THROUGH TOUGH TIMES. WE ALL KNOW THIS. INTERESTINGLY, I HAD AN EVENT THIS MORNING THAT CENTERED AROUND HOPE. I AM STAYING AT A FRIEND’S PLACE IN HONG KONG IN READINESS OF PROJECT INFRASTRUCTURE START. HE HAS A COUPOLE OF KIDS ONE BEING A 6 YEAR OLD BOY. VERY BRIGHT BUT PUSHY AND NOT TOO CONSIDERATE.

LAST DAYS I MADE BREAKFAST WESTERN STYLE AND HE HAD A TASTE OF SOME FRIED EGGS WITH WESTERN SPICING. HE LOVED IT. TODAY HE ASKED FOR ANOTHER AND THIS TIME I SAID NO BECAUSE HE HAD JUST FINISHED A BIG BREAKFAST BEFORE I MADE MINE. I SET A LIMIT ON PURPOSE AS I COULD HAVE GONE AND FRIED ANOTHER EGG TO REPLACE.

BUT HE STILL INSISTED. I TOLD HIM NO AGAIN TO THE EGG AND GAVE HIM SOME BACON AS A CONSOLATION. I ALSO TOLD HIM THAT IF HE WANTED THE EGG AND THE REST OF THE BACON, HE COULD HAVE THE WHOLE MEAL AND WOULD HAVE TO EAT IT OR SAVE IT FOR SUPPER LATER.

HE HAD THE EGG. I PUSHED THE PLATE IN HIS DIRECTION AND TOLD HIM IT WAS ALL HIS. THE CONFUSION ON HIS FACE TOLD ME THAT HE WAS NOT GETTING THE LESSON. DAD CAME IN AND FOUND OUT, AND RIGHT AWAY (CHINESE CULTURE) THE KID WAS ON THE CARPET, GOT A SCOLDING AND WAS MADE TO APOLOGIZE. BUT THAT WAS NOT THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED SO I ASKED IF I COULD SAY A FEW THINGS TO HIM INSTEAD OF HIM GETTING SPANKED.

SO I EXPLAINED TO A VERY BRIGHT 6 YEAR OLD THAT LIMITS ARE THERE TO BE RESPECTED. IF HE GIVES RESPECT TO THAT THEN HE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, AND RESPECT WILL BE GIVEN TO HIM.

HE ADMITED THAT WHEN HE GETS RESPECT HE FEELS GOOD AND THAT WAS THE KEY TO HIS UNDERSTANDING AND HE GOT IT. THE SHIFT WAS VISIBLE. DAD ALSO LEARNED SOMETHING.

FUNDAMENTALLY, I GAVE HIM HOPE THAT DOING SOMETHING WRONG DID NOT MEAN THAT HE WOULD GET A PUNISHMENT ANYMORE BECAUSE THERE WAS A BETTER WAY OF DOING THINGS. BUT THE TV WENT OFF AND HE WENT TO DO HOMEWORK.

HOPE TAKES US TO NEW LEVELS. IT BREATHES LIFE INTO TOMORROW, THAT MYSTICAL LAND WHERE 99% OF HUMAN PRODUCTIVITY , MOTIVATION AND ACHIEVEMENT ARE STORED AND ALLOWS US TO BYPASS THE DEJECTIONS AND FRUSTRATIONS OF THE TODAY STUFF. WITHOUT HOPE WHAT CAN WE LOOK FORWARD TO? DREAMING WOULD SLOW AND MAYBE STOP – AND THAT’S A BAD IDEA.

CONCENTRATION CAMP INMATES HAD ONLY HOPE TO KEEP THEM ALIVE AND FIGHTING DESPITE THE SUBJUGATION AND CRUELTY OF THEIR CAPTORS. I READ ABOUT THAT IN “MAN’S SEARCH FOR MEANING” BY VICTOR E FRANKL A VERY LONG TIME AGO AND IT HAS STUCK WITH ME. WITHOUT HOPE, THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN TRULY DEAD.

HOPE DOES HAVE TO HAVE A BASIS IN SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE.

THE RV, FOR EXAMPLE, HAS CARRIED HOPE FOR CHANGE FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW? AND THIS HOPE IS INCREDIBLY STRONG AND HAS CARRIED MANY THROUGH VERY TOUGH TIMES INDEED. MY HOPE FOR THE RELEASES BY THE BIG TRUSTS IS SIMILAR, BUT I HAVE MORE DOCUMENTATION THAT PROVES MANY THINGS TO ME SO MY HOPE IS VERY STRONG BECAUSE OF THIS SUPPORT. I DO NOT HAVE SIMILAR DOCUMENTAITON REGARDING THE RV, JUST VERBAL STUFF.

BUT WHAT ABOUT HOPE FOR OUR HUMANITY AND ITS FUTURE? WHAT DO ALL THESE CHANGES MEAN IN THE LARGER PICTURE?

WE KNOW THAT THE BIG EARTH CHANGES ARE COMING AND THAT WE HAVE TO GET READY FOR ALL THAT, BUT HOW COME WE DO NOT HAVE MAINSTREAM INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHANGES TO COME? SURELY THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS EXCELLENT ACCESS TO SUCH INFORMATION, AND INFORMING EVERYBODY TO BE PREPARED SEEMS LIKE THE RIGHT THING TO DO, RIGHT?

IT IS ONLY COMON DECENCY TO WARN YOUR NEIGHBOR THAT HE SHOULD GET HIS CAR OFF THE ROAD BECAUSE THE STREET WAS TO BE REPAVED IN THE MORNING AND HE WOULD HAVE TO PAY TOWING CHARGES.

SO HOW COME MAINSTREAM DON’T SAY NUTHIN?

DISINFORMATION IS ONE THING, BUT IT IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT MATTER WHEN EVENTS ARE NOT REPORTED THAT AFFECT ALL OF US. HAVING FOCUS ON THE STAIN ON BARBIE’S NEW OUTFIT AND HOW TO GET IT OUT 100 DIFFERENT WAYS, WITH ONE WAY BEING SHOWN EVERY DAY AT 6:00 PM IS NOT REALLY DOING ANYBODY A SERVICE.

HERE IS ONE EXAMPLE THAT BRINGS THIS INTO FOCUS. ONE RECENT EVENT HAS CAUSED A STIR AND THAT WAS THE PYRAMID SHAPED UFO OVER THE PENTAGON. THE LINK TO THIS IS HERE:
http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2745.htm

IN IT, THERE IS A VERY TELLING STATEMENT FOLLOWED BY THE NOTE THAT SPELLS IT OUT:

Within a few hours of this mysterious pyramid-shaped UFO appearing over the Pentagon, this report concludes, US Secretary of Defense James “Mad Dog” Mattis handed in his resignation to President Trump—but that yesterday saw Trump throwing Mattis out of the Pentagon and replacing him with Deputy Secretary of Defense Patrick Shanahan—and whose facts about detailed by the Ministry of Defense (see our report titled “Trump Throws Mattis Out Of Pentagon—Then Replaces Him With World’s Foremost Nazi UFO Expert”) shows clearly that the war to release true information about UFOs and extraterrestrials is nearing its cataclysmic endgame—and that, also, now involves Hillary Clinton as her former campaign chairman, John Podesta, still maintains that the US military put Trump in power to keep the UFO secrets Clinton would have ordered released—a position the Kremlin, though, sees the exact opposite of being true.

[Note: Many governments and their intelligence services actively campaign against the information found in these reports so as not to alarm their citizens about the many catastrophic Earth changes and events to come, a stance that the Sisters of Sorcha Faal strongly disagree with in believing that it is every human beings right to know the truth. Due to our missions conflicts with that of those governments, the responses of their ‘agents’ has been a longstanding misinformation/misdirection campaign designed to discredit us, and others like us, that is exampled in numerous places, including HERE.]

LACK OF INFORMATION IN MAINSTREAM IS PRETTY EVIDENT, BUT PERHAPS MEDIA WILL GET BACK TO REPORTING RATHER THAN FORECASTING AT SOME POINT SOON. AT LEAST THE INTERNET PROVIDES A SECOND, AND RAPIDLY BECOMING MAINSTREAM, VENUE OF DISSEMINATION OF INFORMATION. THE ONLY ISSUE IS DISINFORMATION AND FAKE STUFF – BUT THAT IS A DIFFERENT TALK.

AT THE MOMENT IT IS ONLY A HANDFUL OF FOLKS THAT SPEAK TO THE EARTH CHANGES BUT THERE IS HOPE THAT EVEN THAT WILL HELP SAVE LIVES. CERTAINLY MAINSTREAM MEDIA IS MUCH MORE INTERESTED IN FIGURING OUT WAYS TO DEPOSE PRESIDENTS THAT ARE DOING A GOOD JOB FOR THE COUNTRY AND ITS PEOPLE. SAD STATE OF AFFAIRS WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

BUT THE HOPE IS THERE AND IT WILL NOT BE SILENCED. WE HAVE HOPE THAT TOMORROW, SOMETHING WONDERFUL WILL HAPPEN. WE HAVE HOPE THAT THE CABAL SYSTEM WILL FINALLY END. WE HAVE HOPE THAT THE HUMAN CONDITION WILL IMPROVE MARKEDLY, AND WE HAVE HOPE THAT THE SUPRESSED TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE LET LOOSE, AND WE HAVE HOPE FOR PROSPERITY FOR ALL, AND WE HAVE HOPE FOR PEACE AND SO MANY OTHER GOOD THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE.

THAT’S A WHOLE LOT OF HOPE.

BUT ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT IT IS UP TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US TO DO SOMETHING TO TURN THAT HOPE INTO REALITY. WE KNOW THAT SUFFICIENTLY MOTIVATED, A SINGLE PERSON CAN CHANGE MANY THINGS. ALL IT TAKES IS HARD WORK AND COMITMENT TO DO SOMETHING YOU BELIEVE IN.

I HOPE YOU DO. THE WORK AHEAD OF US ALL REQUIRES THIS LEVEL OF COMITMENT IF OUR HUMANITY IS TO SURVIVE AND EVOLVE.

YES WE WILL HAVE SOME HELPING HANDS COMING FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN, AND A GREAT GLOBAL EFFORT IS UNDERWAY TO ENABLE SO MANY CHANGES FOR OUR HUMANITY THAT IT WOULD REALLY BOGGLE THE MIND. A CORE DUMP OF INFORMATION IS ONE WAY OF DOING IT, AND MANY ARE TRYING THEIR BEST TO DO JUST THAT BUT THE BITS AND PIECES ARE ALL OUT THERE ON THE INTERNET RIGHT NOW.

KNOWING SOME OF THE INSIDE STUFF I CAN SEE GREAT CHANGES IN THE COMING MONTHS AND MUCH INFORMATION MADE PUBLIC. WHEN IT DOES, IT WILL BE UP TO THE DISCERNING SOULS TO MAKE THE MOST OF IT AND ENABLE THE CHANGES THAT ARE COMING. IT WILL TAKE MANY OF US TO DO THIS WORK.

MANY ARE STILL READING THESE MESSAGES DESPITE THE OVERLY LONG TIME IT HAS TAKEN TO GET TO THIS POIINT AND ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT PATIENCE HAS WON.

TRUTH IS TRUTH. WE ALL OPERATE ON TRUTH AND TRANSPARENCY. IT IS THE ONLY WAY WE CAN GET THINGS ACCOMPLISHED. THE ONES THAT OPERATE IN LIKE MANNER HAVE WEATHERED THE STORMS AND ARE ALL STILL STANDING STRAIGHT. I AM IMPRESSED. THERE HAVE BEEN TERRIBLE COSTS.

BUT WE ALL HAVE HOPE THAT THIS WILL ALL CHANGE AND OUR PATIENCE PROVES OUT. I HOPE IT WILL AND RIGHT NOW I AM CERTAIN IT WILL.

WE ARE STANDING AT THE BRINK OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL. BUT WE STILL HAVE TO GET THROUGH THE LAST OBSTACLES THAT ARE IN THE WAY, AND BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE (SHADES OF THE DOORS).

HOPE IS STRONG AND WARRANTED. IT IS NOT EMPTY. THE EVENTS HAPPENING AROUND US REINFORCE THIS HOPE AND HELPS US GET THROUGH THESE LAST STAGES. SO HOPE IS A CRITICAL ELEMENT IN WHAT IS TRANSPIRING IN THIS WORLD AND IS THE UNYIELDING FACTOR THAT PREVENTS DESPAIR. WE DO NOT NEED STRESS POISONS IN OUR BODIES AND IN OUR LIVES. HOPE THAT THINGS WILL CHANGE HELP US KEEP THE STRESS DOWN. HOPE IS A GOOD THING.

BESIDES THE HOPE THEME SONG FOR THIS MESSAGE, THERE IS ANOTHER THAT FITS INTO THIS WHOLE THING WE ARE IN RIGHT NOW. I HAVE HAD IT IN MY PRIMARY COLLECTION FOREVER IT SEEMS, AND THE MESSAGE IS SO TELLING I HAD TO SHARE IT HERE.

IT IS A MESSAGE THAT IF THERE IS NO HOPE, HOW CAN WE ATTRACT THE KIND OF WORLD WE WANT? THE TUNE ITSELF IS MARVELOUS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUHXXai0Drg

Well I’m a stranger here in this place called Earth
And I was sent down here to discover the worth
Of your little blue planet third from the sun
Come on and show me what you’ve done

We got the aeroplane, we got the automobile
We got sky scraper buildings made of glass and steel
We’ve got synthetic food that nearly tastes real
And a little white pill that makes you feel
A whole lot better when you get out of bed
You take one in the morning for the lovelier head
We got everything everybody needs to survive
Surely the good life has arrived

I think your atmosphere is hurting my eyes
And your concrete mountains are blacking out the skies
Now I don’t say that you’ve been telling me lies
But why do I hear those children’s cries

I’m a stranger here, I’m just looking around

I see the aeroplanes carrying the bombs
Why, you’ve even found people to drop them on
You know you can’t keep what you take by force
But it’s only my first impression of course.

Well I’m a stranger here on your planet Earth

We got the rivers and the mountains and the valleys and the trees
We got the birds in the sky and the fish in the sea
We got them all

Oh you crazy fools don’t you know you had it made
You were living in paradise
But take it from one who knows
Who knows the gates of Heaven can close
I only pray that you take my advice
Because Paradise won’t come twice.

Well I’m a stranger here in this place called Earth
And I was sent down here to discover the worth
Of your little blue planet third from the sun
I think I’ll go back home where I come from.

I HAVE GREAT HOPE THAT THIS SHALL NOT BE THE PREVAILING ATTITUDE FROM OUR VISITORS. WE HAVE A GREAT PLANET TO WORK WITH, AND THIS WORK AHEAD OF US IS GOING TO BE PRETTY DEMANDING OF US. IT IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE JOB AS I HAVE SAID AT TIMES.

WITH THE MAJOR FUNDINGS FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PHASE OF THIS WORLD FORTHCOMING FROM SO MANY DIRECTIONS NOW, IT IS MY HOPE THAT THIS IS THE REAL START OF GETTING THE PROJECT SIDE UP AND RUNNING. WE HAVE ALL WAITED FOR THIS FOR SO LONG IT IS A BIT OF REAX MOMENT BEFORE THE WORK STARTS. IT IS ALSO A TIME OF REFLECTION AND GETTING YOUR FOUNDATION STABILIZED IN READINESS FOR THE WORK TO COME.

IN THE FUTURE, ANY VISITOR TO OUR PLANET WOULD HAVE TO OBSERVE THAT THINGS ARE PROGRESSING AND THERE IS HOPE FOR THIS BLUE BALL OF OURS. THAT WOULD BE NICE.

LEAVING ON A LIGHT NOTE TODAY… YOU KNOW THE SPAM EMAILS WE ALL GET ABOUT SOME PRINCESS IN AFRICA THAT HAS TO GET 45 MILLION OUT OF THE COUNTRY OR IT WILL BE LOST, BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO SEND SOME BANK FEES THAT HAVE TO BE PAID BY WESTERN UNION TO HER BROTHER SOLOMON WHO IS A REALLY GOOD GUY? THIS IS JUST TOO FUN AND REMINDS ME OF SOMETHING SIMILAR I DID WITH SOME NIGERIAN FELLOW A DECADE AGO. HE EVENTUALLY GAVE UP AFTER I TOLD HIM THAT BOTH HE AND I WERE BEING WATCHED BY THE SECURITY MAN IN THE FUNNY HAT WHO LIKED TO BURN PEOPLE AND WAS UNDER ORDERS FROM GENERAL RAZAMATAZ TO STOP THE TRANSACTION. I ALSO WARNED HIM TO ALWAYS WATCH FOR THE BAD GUYS IN THE BLACK HELICOPTERS – THEY ARE EVERYWHERE. HAVE A HAPPY GOOD CHUCKLE FROM THIS GENTLEMAN THAT APPEARED ON TED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QdPW8JrYzQ

GOD BLESS, HAVE MUCH FUN, GET READY FOR WORK AND REFRAIN FROM WESTERN UNIONS TO ROYALS FROM NIGERIA.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Giphy“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
FEBRUARY 17, 2019
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2019

DID YOU KNOW?

Good Evening,

In a previous life, as a Civil Engineer, the first thing to consider when doing any project was to establish a “Critical Path”. A Critical Path is simple common sense. Things must follow a sequence of events. You must run levels before moving earth, you must move the earth before installing the plumbing, you must install the plumbing before pouring the foundation , you must pour the foundation before you start the framing and so on. You can’t install the plumbing after the foundations are poured or start the framing without a foundation.

In this respect the GCR also follows a Critical Path. The Prosperity Programs must be paid first. The Prosperity Programs can’t be paid until currencies are gold/asset backed. Currencies can’t be gold/asset backed until countries have their spending under control (Stop WARRING), establishing sovereignties to be able to issue a currency, create secure delivery systems, synchronize 209 countries, and the list goes on an on. So we should focus on the first step of the” Critical Path “of the GCR. Gold/Asset back the currencies and what it actually means, what needs to take place and how it works.

Any currency is only truly "backed by gold" if it is convertible to gold or if backed by any other commodity, convertible to that commodity.

There is something appealing about the idea of a gold-backed currency, money backed by the tangible value of gold, i.e. "the gold standard."

Instead of worthless paper money (fiat currency), gold-backed money would have real, enduring value, it would be "hard currency", i.e. sound money, because it would be convertible to gold itself.

Many proponents of sound money identify President Nixon's ending of the U.S. dollar's gold standard in 1971 as the cause of the nation's financial decline. If our currency was still convertible to gold, the system would never have allowed the vast pile of debt to accumulate.

The problem with this line of thinking is that it is disconnected from the real-world mechanisms of capital flows and the way money is created in our financial system.

The reason why the USD was taken off the gold standard was because the U.S. was running trade deficits, all of America's gold would have been transferred to the exporting nations. America's gold reserves would have disappeared, leaving nothing to back the dollar. The U.S. would have collapsed decades ago if it didn't abandon the Gold Standard.

The problem for sound money, is trade deficits. If the U.S. only had trade surpluses, then the gold would not drain away.

Triffin's Paradox explains why this doesn't work for a reserve currency. (Triffin paradox is the conflict of economic interests that arises between short-term domestic and long-term international objectives for countries whose currencies serve as global reserve currencies.)

A reserve currency has two distinct sets of users, domestic and global users. Each has different needs, so there is a built-in conflict between the two sets of users. Global users of the USD need enormous quantities of dollars to use as reserves, to pay debts denominated in USD and to facilitate international trade. The only way the issuing nation can provide enough currency to meet this global demand is to run large, permanent trade deficits, in effect, "exporting" dollars in exchange for goods and services.

This is the paradox: to maintain the “privilege" of a reserve currency, a nation must "export" its currency in volume. A nation that runs trade surpluses cannot supply the world with enough of its currency to act as a reserve currency.

A Post-Gold Currency

In the 40 plus years since, the world has been on a fiat currency system, meaning nothing is backing the dollar, yen, euro, etc., except the faith of the people using the stuff. The monetary system is overdue for a major correction after four decades of the current fiat system. It will have to happen soon and abruptly. Historically, the monetary system changes every 30 to 40 years. The last one was in 1971, before that, it was in 1944 with the Brenton Woods Accord, where all the currencies of the world were pegged to the U.S. dollar (at that point, the U.S. dollar was still pegged to gold). Prior to that, the last change was in 1913 with the introduction of the Federal Reserve.

The likelihood is that, very soon, we’re going to see some sort of gold-backed currency again. Because of our trade deficits. It’s unlikely the USD will be first, simply because doing so would restrain federal spending. It’s more likely to be a currency from a country with a positive trade surplus like China and/or one that has an abundance of natural resources like Australia or Canada. The country adopting some type of gold standard first is likely to do a partially backed gold currency, which means every dollar or equivalent would be backed by, say, $0.25 worth of gold. This would be a fractional system, a 10% backing of the currency with gold. Whichever country does this first will transform their currency into the global leader of stability, just as the U.S. dollar was for nearly a century. (Pay attention to what China is doing!)

Historical Perspective

What often goes without mention is that, for 99% of human history, money has been backed by gold. Gold and silver started off as a commodity money. This means the commodity is actually used as money. In this case, gold and silver coins were used as money and exchanged directly for goods and services. The next evolution was a receipt system where the commodity was put into a depository or bank and the owner received a receipt. People started trading the receipts, because it was easier than carrying around the metals. The receipts were portable and 100% backed by gold and silver, something real and tangible. The receipts were treated as money and could be freely exchanged for the actual gold or silver at any time. The certificates were strictly representative of the actual gold and silver supply, so every certificate was backed by an actual commodity.

That was the nature of the banking system until the banks started playing games with pure one-to-one backing and, out of pure greed, created fractional reserve lending. The bankers realized people weren’t actually coming back to get the gold and silver, but instead were just trading the certificates or receipts. The bankers realized they could print more certificates and loan them out, charge interest, and make more profits based on something they created out of thin air. This type of plan would work unless people panicked and wanted their gold back. If the bankers printed twice as many receipts as they had gold for and all the receipt holders demanded gold for their receipts at the same time, the bank would fail.

Fractional Reserve Lending

The system of issuing more receipts or currency than the bank has the reserves to cover is called fractional reserve lending, and it’s rampant all over the planet today. The difference today is that the actual gold backing the receipts has been eliminated from the equation. The banks now have deposits of currency that they lend out, but they lend multiples of what they have on deposit. They lend “money” out to people that is made up out of thin air. For more on this, pick up a copy of G. Edward Griffin’s book, The Creature from Jekyll Island.

During the most recent financial crisis, fractional reserve lending was as high as 42 to 1. That means the banks lent out 42 times as much currency (not gold) as they had in reserve. In some cases, the reserve went to zero, so the bank didn’t have to have any type of reserve at all. The banks just created money and lent it. They made profits from interest charged on loans of money they didn’t even have. That’s essentially what you have in your bank account, made-up cash that doesn’t exist. There is nothing backing it. (The Basel Accords are supposed to handle that reserve issue)

This can seem a little crazy, and it is! That’s why gold and silver, physical gold and silver, are so important, because they’re real and can’t be manipulated by anything like the fractional reserve system. The reason central bankers and banks in general don’t like gold and silver is because it’s impossible to play games and make up money if the money is gold and silver. The banks lose their power to scam the populace.

Before 1971, the dollar was backed by gold. In the 1960s, French President, Charles de Gaulle, saw the United States spending on the Great Society and the Vietnam War and started getting a little bit leery of the U.S. government spending all this cash. President de Gaulle took action to protect France from the wild spending of the United States, and France started trading its dollars for gold, pushing the U.S. to the brink. By 1971, the draining of gold was unsustainable. Either the U.S. had to slow its spending or sever the link between gold and the dollar. Thus, Nixon chose to preserve spending and closed the gold window, ending the gold standard with one quick swipe of the pen. And because the USD was the currency reserve the rest of the world had to follow suit.

So we must take lesson from prior failures and not recreate the same scenario from the application of a gold standard. Only this time it will be on a global scale. Once a country engages a gold standard it must control its spending and balance their trade or suffer the same draining of reserves that the U.S. suffered.

The problem is, we don’t know what the sequence of events are in the “Critical Path” or where the GCR (The end goal) fits in to the sequence of events. We can only use common sense and speculate what steps must come first to allow the next step.

If gold is to be the major factor in backing the global currencies where is it going to come from? There are many different factors that affect gold prices, including gold production and consumption patterns. Understanding more about where gold is produced, where it is consumed, and even why it is consumed can help provide a better understanding of its reserve capabilities.

Each year, global gold mining adds approximately 2,500-3,000 tons to the overall above-ground stock of gold. While gold production has shown an upward trend in recent years, it is still approximately 1000 tones per/ yr. behind money supply demand this is likely to level off in coming years but for the now we have to deal with reality.

Mining companies estimate how much gold remains at each mining project they operate. These can be split into two categories: reserves (gold that is economic to mine at the prevailing gold price); and resources (gold that will potentially be economic to mine, subject to further investigation or at a different price level).

So allow for the designated sequence of events to unfold, don’t let your expectations or circumstances dictate your perceptions. There isn’t enough gold capacity to back this event strictly with gold. It will most likely be a basket of globally recognized assets. The price of gold would have to rise dramatically just to be at 10% of what would be needed.

I have to retract a statement from the Feb 10th post. Australia, has NOT gone “Gold backed”. After a conversation with the RBA who stated they are still Fiat but have “intentions” of going gold backed.

For details on how gold reserves back currency, U.S. Gold Reserves, Global Consumption, and Global Production of gold send a request, subject line “Gold Backing” to replytodjpost@gmail.com

DJ

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  ScamalertContributions

The principals of this newsletter bear the bulk of cost of keeping this forum functional. Your contribution have helped in securing the dedication and time required to deliver these messages. The support from our readers is the only means that have kept this forum alive. We are thankful and blessed by those of you who have shared in your generosity. Your ongoing support is essential to our continuation. Please help with what you can when you can to insure its success. All contributions from this request will be applied strictly to the production of this newsletter. Thank you for your assistance....Your support will be graciously received thru Paypal.com: acct. goneforthfornow@gmail.com
Love and Kisses,
Team "Poofness"

This post is for information and education purposes only. All representations, presentations, products and opinions are strictly that of the author and do not necessarily reflect the opinion or endorsement of the “Poofness News Letter” and its principals. All readers should perform their own independent due diligence before acting on any information provided.

=====

--hobie

Thanks to: http://www.rumormillnews.com

4-truth

4-truth

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Message5a

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Old-ladies

ZAP wrote:I HAVE GREAT HOPE THAT THIS SHALL NOT BE THE PREVAILING ATTITUDE FROM OUR VISITORS. 

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Hope

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Hope-cuffs

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Arrested

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Jail4

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Dunce

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Smooth

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Stupid3

POOFness for FEB 17: Hope In Front Of Me  Tomorrow

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum