OUT OF MIND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Is it possible to apply positive + in favor Newton III Motion Law as a dynamic system in a motor engine
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:33 pm by globalturbo

» Meta 1 Coin Scam Update - Robert Dunlop Arrested
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 12:14 am by RamblerNash

» As We Navigate Debs Passing
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Jan 08, 2024 6:18 pm by Ponee

» 10/7 — Much More Dangerous & Diabolical Than Anyone Knows
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyThu Nov 02, 2023 8:30 pm by KennyL

» Sundays and Deb.....
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptySun Oct 01, 2023 9:11 pm by NanneeRose

» African Official Exposes Bill Gates’ Depopulation Agenda: ‘My Country Is Not Your Laboratory’
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyThu Sep 21, 2023 4:39 am by NanneeRose

» DEBS HEALTH
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptySun Sep 03, 2023 10:23 am by ANENRO

» Attorney Reveals the “Exculpatory” Evidence Jack Smith Possesses that Exonerates President Trump
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:48 am by ANENRO

» Update From Site Owner to Members & Guests
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyTue Aug 29, 2023 10:47 am by ANENRO

» New global internet censorship began today
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 21, 2023 9:25 am by NanneeRose

» Alienated from reality
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why does Russia now believe that Covid-19 was a US-created bioweapon?
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 4:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

»  Man reports history of interaction with seemingly intelligent orbs
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:34 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Western reactions to the controversial Benin Bronzes
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» India unveils first images from Moon mission
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:27 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Scientists achieve nuclear fusion net energy gain for second time
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:25 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Putin Signals 5G Ban
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:07 pm by PurpleSkyz

» “Texas Student Dies in Car Accident — Discovers Life after Death”
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm by PurpleSkyz

» The hidden history taught by secret societies
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:03 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Vaccines and SIDS (Crib Death)
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 3:00 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Sun blasts out highest-energy radiation ever recorded, raising questions for solar physics
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptyMon Aug 07, 2023 2:29 pm by PurpleSkyz

» Why you should be eating more porcini mushrooms
Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan EmptySun Aug 06, 2023 10:38 am by PurpleSkyz

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

PurpleSkyz

PurpleSkyz
Admin

Predictive Programming
for Mandela Effect
by TS Caladan

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54430343_10211764447421424_6712546417744805888_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

"I don't think the Sun even exists, in this place...damn right, this is crazy...It's not just me, it's all of us. They're doing something to all of us..."

(stops car) "I don't understand. There used to be a bridge here."

"They abducted us and brought us here...it's their experiment. They mix and match our memories, as they see fit, trying to define what makes us unique."

"Why are they doing all this?"

"...It is our capability for individuality, our souls, that makes us different from them. They think they can find the human soul if they can understand how our memories work. All they have are collective memories [Borg]. They share one Group Mind. They're dying, you see? Their race is on the brink of extinction. They think we can help them..."

"TUNE...They have machines buried deep beneath the surface that allow them to focus their telepathic energies. They control everything here....(They) remix it, like so much paint. Give us back new memories of their choosing..."

"...You were never a boy, not in this place (Shell Beach). Your history is an illusion, a fabrication, as it is with all of us..."

"...None of us remember that (Old World, is)...somewhere else..."

~ 'Dark City' (1998)

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54521775_10211764448741457_8799950989466533888_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

The simulation inside the simulation said, “It was true. It was all a sham. It ain't real...I wanna know: why? Why would you put us through this? Why ya fucking with our minds?!”
     Doug Hall replied, “You weren't supposed to find out...”
     “Well I did. And now I want you to show me...what is real?”

~ On the other side, in the “real world” that wasn't...
     “...He tried to kill me...He (avatar) found out his world isn't real. This is a mistake. The whole project, this experiment! We are screwing with people's lives!” Hall screamed at his programmer friend.
     “You're talking crazy...”
     “These people (in VR program) are real. They are as real as you and me.”
     “Yeah. That's because we designed them that way, Doug. But in the end, they're just a bunch of electronic circuits....You can't just pull the plug and go home!”

“I know the truth.” [programmer Doug realized his “real world” was fake].
     “Where are you?” she asked.
     “You can call it the 'End of the World.' How many simulated worlds are there?” he asked her.
     “Thousands. But yours is the only one that's created a simulation, inside a simulation. Something we never could have expected...We programmed this world so no one in it could ever learn the truth...”
     “There's only one flaw...none of this is real. You pull the plug...I disappear,” Doug told her.

Simulation, on the other side, said, “What did you do to the (my) world?”
     Doug responded, “Turned it off.”
     He was frightened and yelled: “Well, turn it back!”
     “I'm just like you. Just a bunch of electricity.”
     “What are you talking about?”
     “It's all smoke and mirrors. Just like your world, we're nothing but a simulation on some computer...”
     “What?” the confused man from a 1937 program asked.
     “It's like a machine...(We're) all following pre-programmed movements, generated by electrical energy.”
     “What are you saying? There's another world on top of this one?”
     “That's it.”

Cop said to the girl: “When you get back to wherever it is you come from...just leave us all the hell alone down here, Okay?”
                                                                                                                 ~ 'The Thirteenth Floor' (1999)

Flynn said: “Our worlds are more connected than anyone knows...Game over...Clu's planning something, we've known that for awhile. (“Purge”). Programs have been disappearing; there's unrest out there. Even revolution...it's his game now. [The Dark Grid]...The only way to win is not play. This is all his design: to change the Game...”

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54206210_10211764449501476_2749593064526839808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

“...A digital frontier to reshape the human condition...”
     “I always thought that was a plot line,” Sam replied.
     “In our world, she (iso) can change everything...”
     “What's it like, Sam?” Quorra asked.
     “The Sun? Man, I've never had to describe it before. Warm, radiant, beautiful...”

(Clu, to large crowd of minions) “At this moment, the Key to the next frontier is finally in our possession! I will make the world OPEN, and available to all of us! All of us! There, our system will grow, our system will blossom!”
     “He's figured out how to do it,” Flynn gasped.

(In real world) “What's next, Sam?” Quorra asked.
     “I guess...we're supposed to change the world.”

~ 'Tron: Legacy' (2010) 

“In a world where the laws of physics do not operate, there is no reality...The bullets are not real. Phantoms! Ghosts. They are to be ignored...”  
~ Mr. Spock, 'Spectre of the Gun' (1968)

“I think, therefore I am.”    ~ Rene Decartes

“You have the look of a man who accepts what he sees because he's expecting to wake up. Ironically, this is not far from the truth. Do you believe in fate, Neo?” Morpheus asked.
     “No.”
     “Why not?”
     “I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.”

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54517735_10211764450101491_1431083511049093120_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

“I know exactly what you mean.” (sits) [MISSING LINE]. “...Let me tell you why you're here. You're here because you know something. What you know, you can't explain. But you feel it. You felt it your entire life. There's something wrong with the world. You don't know what, but it is there. Like a splinter in your mind...driving you mad. It is this feeling that has brought you to me. Do you know what I'm talking about?”
     “The Matrix?”
     “Do you want to know...what it is? The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window...or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work...when you go to church...when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.”
     “What truth?” Neo asked.
     “That you are a slave, Neo. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage, born into a prison that you cannot smell or taste or touch. A prison for your mind.”
                                                                                                                                 ~ The Matrix (1999)

Roland, the last Gunslinger, said to the boy: “...The ancient structures are before [after] the world moved on. Who knows what they are?...It was our final stand...”
     Jake asked, “Was it about the Tower? The war?”
     “Yes.”

(Walter, Man in Black, commanded two henchmen) “Now KILL...each other. (to crowd) Calm down. Enjoy the show, folks. You ain't seen nothin' yet.”

Roland told Jake: “It's a map. [Tartary north pole map?] My father showed me. Inside the circle, is your world and mine, and many others. No one knows how many. The Dark Tower [pole rock] stands in the center of all things. And it's stood there from the beginning of Time. It sends out powerful energy, protects the universe, shields us from what's outside...”
     The boy wondered, “What do you mean? What's outside the universe?”
     The Gunslinger told him, “Outside is endless Darkness, full of demons trying to get to us. Walter (Man in Black) wants to tear down the Tower and let them in. When the Tower falls, he'll rule, in a world full of monsters...What happens in one world, echoes in others...That was just a small tear. They happen after every attack on the Tower.”

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 53888950_10211764450981513_43345630289985536_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

In the other universe, Walter declared, “The boy is quite special...He's here on Mid-World.” (boy is captured) “Your gift is extraordinary, Jake. It made you see across worlds.”

Later, Roland told the boy: “The Man in Black and his men, keep track of all portal travel...”
     “Portals?”
     The Gunslinger ordered: “You're going to send me to Keystone Earth.”

(to crowd of rebels) “He's not a Gunslinger! Not anymore.”
     Another expressed, “The Gunslingers have sworn an oath, to defend the Tower...”
     Roland yells, “Look around you! The war is over, and we lost...The Darkness is everywhere. Trying to fight against it accomplishes nothing...There was always a battle, always! But no more.”
     A girl asked, “Is that why we've lost? Because everyone stopped believing?”
     “As long as Darkness is out there, the Tower will fall.”
     “...I kill with my heart.”                                                                             ~ 'The Dark Tower' (2017)

“...I come from that mysterious and unique place. We are the only known solar system with 'double gravity.' Two twin planets whirling together around one sun, but each with its own and opposite gravity. In our world, it's possible to fall up...and to rise down. Every single object is pulled by the gravity of the world it comes from and not the other. An object's weight can be offset using matter of the other world: inverse matter [anti-matter]...Problem is, after a few hours of contact, matter in contact with inverse matter...burns.”

“Let's go back to the dark times, when any contact between worlds was extremely dangerous and totally forbidden. Up top had grown rich and prosperous [Freemason], while here, down below, we stole inverse matter from up top to heat our homes and to survive, risking everything, even our own lives...”
 ~ ‘Upside-Down' (2012)

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54211686_10211764453421574_6744920236249579520_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54356032_10211764451701531_3792809688370774016_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

[Major Robert Gaines returned from space].  “...And yet it all seems to be some sort of a crazy pattern. Something is very wrong!...When I left here, I was a major...what if, other things...”
     (To daughter) “Honey. You know I don't take sugar (in coffee). What's the matter?”
     “Nothing.”
     “Tell daddy what's the matter?”
     “Daddy. Daddy, you're different.”
     “How, honey? How am I different?”
     “I don't know. But you are. You're very different! There's something wrong.” [runs away].
     “Am I, Helen? Have I changed from now to when I left?”
     “I can't explain it. You're not the same...”
     “I don't know what it is that happened. But something did. Something is tearing us apart. Something so remote, we can't even put it into words.”

(doctor) “Really a strange collection of delusions...his own rank...and the last thing he said is he doubted very much if President Kennedy would pin any medals on him.”
     “President who?”
     “Kennedy. Someone named John Kennedy...and I share your bewilderment: I never heard of him either."

(To doctor/friend) “I've been going over a set of encyclopedias and I wrote down some notes. I've uncovered very revealing items. There are some basic historical facts that simply don't jive. For example, talks about a man named Anderson, who was sent by the U.S. Government to supervise the construction of the Panama Canal...”
     “So?”
     “So I never heard of anyone named Anderson. It happened to be a man named Goethals. It also talks about an American ace named Eddie Rickenbacker from World War 1, who was lost on a raft in the next war and never found...”
     “That's right. He crashed and that was the end of it.”
     “But that wasn't the end of it. The raft was found, Rickenbacker was saved. He became president of an airlines company. I've got dozens of items like that. Men, talked about who never existed. Men who existed, and not even mentioned? Historical events I know happened a certain way. Somehow, according to the encyclopedia, didn't happen. Or happened another way...The things I remember are not delusions. They're the legitimate things, as I remember them. But somehow, some way, this world seems to have turned upside-down for me. Not in every way, you understand. Ah, by in large, the people are the same, the names, the streets...the mutual recollection of people and events. It's as if there were...another world PARALLEL to mine. As if this world was almost a twin, except for some minor differences that happened along the line of evolution...”
     Doctor asked, “If all this is true, if you've uncovered that there are two Earths, two sets of people, two histories and you, inexplicably, crossed over to the other dimension? Then you're not who we think you are...and we're not who you think we are.”

~Suddenly switched to his twin, back in space...
     Major Robert Gaines asked Ground Control: “Who's the President of the United States?”
     “Sounds like you're asking who the President is?”
     “That's precisely the question...”
     [Communication ended]. “I hope you said Kennedy. I hope you said Kennedy...”
     He lost consciousness and blacked out...

In a military hospital bed, Major Gaines' head cleared...
     The General finally answered his question: “President Kennedy. You were only gone two days, not two years, Major.”
     “Something happened. I know you're not going to believe this. I'm not absolutely certain that I believe it, myself...There's another dimension. I don't know how it exists or where it exists, but there's another world...parallel to ours. Same people, same places, most of the same chronology of events, except now and then, there's something a little different.”
     “How do you know this?”
     “Because I was there. I was there for a week, General.”
     “That's impossible. We only lost you for six hours...”
     “I can't help that, sir. During those six hours, I lived out a week...”
     “Doing what?”
     “Looking at our counterparts, looking at us...”
     “Us?”
     “Us. As we exist in a parallel world, one that exists alongside, which we can't see. The world I stumbled into...There's a doorway up there, somewhere, it exists...I think it's possible for somebody to fall through [rabbit hole] it. And I did.”
     (doctor/friend) “Bob, I think it just may be a delusion?”
     “A delusion? I can recount to you every minute and everything that happened...I can recall to you the streets, the places, everything! It was no delusion, no dream.”
     “One last question...if we each have a counterpart, and you saw them? Where was yours, Bob?”
     “...I don't know. But he was a Colonel, full-Colonel...I hope he got back.”

(Officer to General, in hall) “We got a message from Capcom, sir. It doesn't make much sense...”
     “Let me be the judge of that. What was the message?”
     “Capcom reports telemetry with an unidentified space vehicle...”
     “What?”
     “Yes, sir. They had voice communication for about a minute and a half. It was Astro 7. The person in it identified himself as a Colonel Robert Gaines...”
     “Colonel Robert Gaines?”
     “Yeah, we got some garbled stuff and then there was nothing, the thing just disappeared.”

Rod Serling: “...You can accept or reject...credulous or incredulous. Don't bother to ask anyone for proof that it could happen...prove that it couldn't happen. This happens to be the Twilight Zone.”
                                                                                                                   ~TZ “The Parallel” (1963)

(positively-charged Lazarus) “He's mad, Captain. He couldn't live knowing that I existed...”

Captain Kirk said, “So, you're the terrible thing? The murdering monster? The creature?!”

The man, with a calm expression on his face, said: “Yes, Captain. Or he is? Depends on your point of view now, doesn't it?”  

~ Star Trek 'The Alternative Factor' (1967)

Predictive Programming for Mandela Effect by TS Caladan 54254929_10211764452341547_2353175825148280832_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2

(Chancellor Palpatine) “Once more the Sith will rule the galaxy and we shall have peace…The time has come. EXECUTE ORDER 66.”
     “It will be done, my Lord.”

(Emperor Palpatine) “The Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire! For a safe and secure society.” [applause].

(Padme) “So this is how liberty dies…with thunderous applause.”

~ ‘Revenge of the Sith’ (2005)

Emails to Tray are welcome at:
dugx@sbcglobal.net

The movie quotes are permitted to be reproduced under Federal Law for educational and other purposes. Movies seem to be basically telling the same story, over and over again. Why? People should be fully aware that programs are programming us. It is through an eyes-wide-open view that, possibly, we can see clearly and break from the conditioning, commonly called “entertainment.” If you followed the Twilight Zone episode from 1963, ask yourself: “How can this PARALLEL what is happening today with the Mandela Effect?” Major Gaines discovers how things have changed, even down to certain historical “facts” from the universe he knew.     ~TSC

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum